Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (62819 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by englishmart(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
all I see is 28 phones
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , its fair , what happened to a humble proposal?

Na una go still insult the man if him propose humbly , say him too cheap , say him no even fit use one carat gold ring propose say na panda him use propose.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin

Before you jump into loving her, you have to understand what was the motive behind the "No".

Is there another dude better?

Is she avoiding commitments so as to give her another chance to take part in the 11/11 festivities next time?

So, would you still love if the above two were true?

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Ybholy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Here are five crazy things most couples fight about:

1. Food

Maybe it’s because we need it to survive or maybe it’s because we’ve grown accustomed to certain tastes. Whatever it is, food is the trigger on the relationship AK-47. BANG! One second we’re happily discussing little Jimmy’s math meet and the next “DID YOU EAT MY ICE CREAM?” shoots from our pie hole and we’re instantly on the attack. If you’ve ever hidden Twinkies on the top rack of a broken dishwasher or performed a satanic ritual meant to keep your better half’s hands off your box of leftovers, you… have relationship food aggression.

2. Furniture

It’s hard to believe, but a corner hutch or an old man’s TV tray can inspire the latest episode of Snapped. Rearranging the garage, furnishing a house with in-law hand-me-downs, or using a lap table as a utility workbench in the middle of the living room can set the stage for huge so happy together (not) meltdowns.

3. Vacations

Whoever said vacations are a time to rest and relax has obviously never gone on vacation as a couple. Hell, no. From agreeing on where to go to squabbling over when to book the trip, vacations nearly kill some relationships. Add in a Drunken Dutchman with full Speedo exposure or lack of vacation insurance during an unexpected hurricane in paradise… you get the picture. You’ll need a vacation after the vacation. Or a good lawyer.

4. The Internet

All is fine in love until you discover “college b**bs” in the search history of your browser. Before jumping to conclusions or making assumptions, talk to your loved one and ask what they were smoking. Did they mean to search for young, firm boobies? Or were they on the hunt for college books? The Internet is a virtual playground, but sometimes there is a simple explanation for the snarky reply all email

5. Assumptions

You know that old saying “to assume makes an a*s out of you and me?” Oh, honey, it’s true. When we let our imaginations fly, we get ourselves into all sorts of trouble. a*s-umptions and miscommunication are at the root of most relationship quarrels. You can’t really assume that your partner knows how you feel or what you want. Even when they’re looking directly at you, don’t assume they’re listening. So you asked them to pick up a gallon of milk and maxi pads. They came back with a case of beer and Post-it Notes. At least you can jot down your next request and stick it to their forehead. When in doubt, speak up or forever hold your peace.

Culled From: http://.com/2014/11/11/5-crazy-things-couples-fight/
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by yash33: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
d i phones na fake, make apple talk to chinese police so dem go raid him factory
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
The babe refuse because the phones na chinko iphones.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by KingsleyJay(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
i hope
the money for the phones are refundable embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by drizzy009: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
if it was possible I could remove one grin grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by luckybaddest(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
If I hear 99iphone 6...mayb na dat girl Davido dey talk of wey no want designer and Ferrari na suffering she wants
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by KingsleyJay(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
all I see is 28 phones
no mind them...

those things are empty cartons grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by francizy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
All na gimmicks jor, I think the guy was about to quit his job and open a mobile retail shop so he decided to propose with the goods he was supposed to display in his shop.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by xynerise: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
That guy should be arrested for being too stupid
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
[size=14pt]I got 99 iPhones, but the b* ain't WON! grin[/size]
[size=2pt]*I feel bad now*[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Money can buy everything but love.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Leadn(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
all I see is 28 phones

it's actually 99. They are piled on top of each other...
http://gistscrib.com/wtf-guy-uses-99-iphone-6-to-propose-and-got-a-resounding-no/

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mtchew,what wi she use 99 iphones for? Distribute it to her folks or to church members.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by andrea9000: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by dikamzy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Him no propose, d guy wan buy d Gurl! He wants to pay for every dine d parents dn spend on top her nd compensate them too!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin

Y.....I want a diff answer pls smiley
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by danchuzzy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ipledge:
So with all this story,no single picture to show

Picture or idonbeilieve it
**modified***

I actually count,it's 56 not 99

43 are stacked on or under the 56 you counted..,,

with this in mind, count again!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by lizliz: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good for him
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by mzzhavilah(f): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
99 china iphone or na original fone?9ja guys learn oh no be only ring oh.well una no need two years salary sha if not na hungry after the marriage.buh I tink dis is romantic in a way d guy go don dey save d money since of he go still dey owe,he can still return dem.tank God say she no collect the gift den reject am.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by francizy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whizzdom:

It seems say the gurl na the daughter of one Senator ....

Am not sure does tins are even Iphone sef

I trust Nigerian gurls .... One Iphone don do

Na one Iphone you go use control 20 gurls grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao, na so my 9ja girls cheap for your eyes? Smh
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ceo003: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
shes an ingrate and never loved him. he should move on. angry
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by justi4jesu(f): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cloned Iphones or the real deal

Come to think of it the guy is so dry to me because there is nothing romantic about it.
angry angry
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by danchuzzy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
francleanflexy:
These china ppl n their mentality...
Some1 used an equivalent of two year salary to propose to a woman.
smh

the post said he's a programmer. I really can't blame him.

one thing about programmers is that they have a very abstract thought pattern (prolly because of the abstract numbers and stuff they get to deal with every other time); they call it "thinking outside the box ",,,,

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by victorix(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na chinko iphone, d guy use joor wink
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Fear catch me na ,I think say na Naija e happun.if I hear say Naija girl reject 99 iPhones

Op abeg modify the headline

Oyibo man proposes to he's oyibo gerhfriend with 99 iPhones and still got turned down
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by AfricanApple(f): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
must they rehearse and accent arrange the way they would propoae. proposing to marry me shouldn't come as a big surprise, cos I would have known my stance in d relationship
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by muh4lyf(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
tuffgongjo:
They won't even in the life after the "another life".
Free things lover.
grin
tuffgongjo:
They won't even in the life after the "another life".
Free things lover.
LMAO
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
I've never quite understood the concept of rejected marriage proposals. I mean, is it not supposed to be a mere formality? Before man go propose to woman, e suppose don be say the woman don dey pester am for ages - "when are we settling down" , bla bla. Which kind mumu man go propose to woman wey no sure for am - come give her chance to dey form rubbish?

Anyway, these 'oyinbo' people, their way different.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.