Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. (7852 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
HAPPY READING
1.Good mrn/good nite txts.
2.Pictures taken together.
3.Surprises especially lil ones.
4.Visiting nd bringing her favorite food.
5.A hoodie with his scent all over it.
6.Really long hugs.
7.Dnt pamper her all d tym, this doesn't mean u should as much as lay a finger on her. Device anoda means of disciplining her.
8.Sincere compliments.
9.Sing her favorite songs, even if its out of tune.
10.When she slps over at ur house, wake her wit a peck/kiss.
11.Real deep conversations. This isn't easy cos most guys r nt good listeners.
12.Doing some funny nd naughty things with her. This includes letting her practice her make-up skills on ur face, nd dancing ballet with her.
13.His gentlemanliness.
14.Comfort nd patience wen she is in tears.
15.Looking into her eyes nd telling her hw much u love her.

11 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Is this meant for Nigerian guys?

7 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by otipoju(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
This one no go work for my people. Them don't enter market. Na " I want to buy" na him dem sabi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by BigBizzy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
why wont she ask

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by ERCROSS(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Thank God she won't ask...

3 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by lanxlot(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
keke, abeg carry me go the next junction, e b lyk I miss road.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
I do ask my guy to do all that for me oo
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by ITbomb(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
1 Thing A Nigerian Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For

His ATM card with the pin

21 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
ERCROSS:
Thank God she won't ask...

U again
U ve my vote grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
lanxlot:
keke, abeg carry me go the next junction, e b lyk I miss road.
U no c d signboard b4 u stop
Ur comment actually made ne laff cheesy
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
MhisIjay:
HAPPY READING
1.Good mrn/good nite txts.
2.Pictures taken together.
3.Surprises especially lil ones.
4.Visiting nd bringing her favorite food.
5.A hoodie with his scent all over it.
6.Really long hugs.
7.Dnt pamper her all d tym, this doesn't mean u should as much as lay a finger on her. Device anoda means of disciplining her.
8.Sincere compliments.
9.Sing her favorite songs, even if its out of tune.
10.When she slps over at ur house, wake her wit a peck/kiss.
11.Real deep conversations. This isn't easy cos most guys r nt good listeners.
12.Doing some funny nd naughty things with her. This includes letting her practice her make-up skills on ur face, nd dancing ballet with her.
13.His gentlemanliness.
14.Comfort nd patience wen she is in tears.
15.Looking into her eyes nd telling her hw much u love her.
Did more than 50% of the above in my last relationship but still got dumped like a bad habit.Truth be told...better be who u really are and get told no or get dumped than to be something u r not or not comfortable doing and get dumped or cheated on.Most ladies only look at what they can get from a relationship and not what they can give yet they preach equality of the sexes.Reeks of double standard to me.If she aint gonna love me for not doing all the above then let her bounce. Life is too short for one to spend it pleasing one woman who isnt ur mother.

9 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by rawpadgin(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=prettythicksme post=27896733]I do ask my guy to do all that for me oo [/quurote]ur Guy
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
I AGREE.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by justmag(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Everything sounds nice and adorable but that number 12 tho!! Phuck I look like? A canvas! I can buy her a manickin to practice her makeup skills. There will be no make up on this face. That's too fruity!
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
ITbomb:
1 Thing A Nigerian Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For

His ATM card with the pin

You killed it!!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
VanLucius:

Did more than 50% of the above in my last relationship but still got dumped like a bad habit.Truth be told...better be who u really are and get told no or get dumped than to be something u r not or not comfortable doing and get dumped or cheated on.Most ladies only look at what they can get from a relationship and not what they can give yet they preach equality of the sexes.Reeks of double standard to me.If she aint gonna love me for not doing all the above then let her bounce. Life is too short for one to spend it pleasing one woman who isnt ur mother.
Easy bro shocked
Perhaps u were wit d wrong girls.
And its no criteria for a 100% successful rlationship neither r dey commandments. Women r delicate nd tender nd no woman would reject dose traits in her man. Some relationships r still waxing strong even wen d guy doesn't exhibit 50% of d above listed.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
I do ask my guy to do all that for me oo

I'm seeing things... shocked shocked shocked
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Awho(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
VanLucius:

thank you jer
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by LaurelP(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
A lady shud create d atmosphere for d guy to do those things. No man wud be dat romantic on a girl who's too full of herself and nags. What u put in is wat u get and most Nigerian girls unfortunately do not put in anytin to a relationship.
Just sit there with d mentality of "afterall I'm giving him sex". So what? A LovePeddler can do dat too.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
If there is one thing you should know about most ladies. It is their me me me me selfish attitude and what they stand to gain. Very selfish beings if i must say.To think ost of them have nothing to bring to the table.
VanLucius:

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Perff <3
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
What is it that you can offer/bring to the table for your guy in return?
MrsBreezy:
Perff <3
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by santos876(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
dis one no go wrk for 9ja galz ooooo.only few dserv some listed.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ace2013:
What is it that you can offer/bring to the table for your guy in return?

Hmm what shall the man request for.

Its kinda easy to do them things above
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm what shall the man request for.

Its kinda easy to do them things above
Hello Stranger smiley
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Penart:

Hello Stranger smiley

Hey you smiley
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hey you smiley
ya,someone told me you were missing me badly tongue so i had to talk to you,how have you been?,my lovely crush tongue
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by pinky21(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Treat your man rgt and dis tins comes natuarally witout him knowing.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
After allll that what do we get in return?
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by samflex(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Op too much romantic Hollywood movies dey worry you
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
samflex:
Op too much romantic Hollywood movies dey worry you
Isalie tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfectmate Counseling For Relationship / Marriage Advice / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! / What Is Your First Kiss Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.