Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos (2751 Views)

Unique Crafted Design Interior Decoration Gift Items, Furniture In Lagos Nigeria / Furniture In Ibadan / Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by cogicero: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
I need good ready made furniture in Lagos, made by a quality carpenter.

The types of furniture I want are:
- L shaped sectional sofa
- 2 seater ottoman / pouf
- 6 seater dining table with chairs

Preferably, if you have a showroom of such furniture, I can select one that I like.

Thanks
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by simple3xms(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello Good Evening Sir/Ma.

We are Good in Furniture work here in Lagos Mainland or Island Just call for any Type of Chairs, Table, wardrobe, Bed, Kitchen cabinet etc...
Call Mr Adetiloye on 08077708173.
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
simple3xms:
We are Good in Furniture work here in Lagos Mainland or Island Just call for any Type of Chairs, Table, wardrobe, Bed, Kitchen cabinet etc...

I will love for you to showcase some of your work here. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by simple3xms(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Okay sir, will Do That Tomorrow sir.
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by cogicero: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2014
simple3xms:

I've been seeing your advert but no pictures and no prices.

Post some pictures of ready made furniture that you have and if I like your work, I'll come and inspect and pay and pick it up.
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Nov 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Seconded
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by hereiam: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2015
pls show case the wardrope n its price....i will love the one with mirror. thanks.
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by TinoTino(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Good day sir please visit my thread below and see some of our furniture we have done or feel free to come to our office Corinthians Furniture located at toyin roundabout beside glo office, we share a fence with them.

Call 08128816943 and remember to state your a Nairalander to get discounts while in our showroom.

https://www.nairaland.com/1957964/corinthians-furniture-dealers-home-furniture
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Go to any bedmate store. They are affordable and do quality stuff.
Re: I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos by itunit: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hitech Design Furniture, www.hdflng.com is one of the best supplier of office and home furniture in Nigeria.

For L-shape Sofas, check [http://www.hdflng.com][/home-furniture/home-sofas/]

They also have some other quality furniture products.

(1) (Reply)

Exquisitely Finished 4br Duplex For Sale In Sun City, Abuja (pics) / stamped concrete/ Increte floor / Plot Of Land At Osin, Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.