Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? (1674 Views)

Older Women / I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity / Kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by Ybholy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
After completing her 4th form, she was sent by her parents to go live with her brother in his one room apartment as she awaits going to college.

Being that he was the only guy she knew, she was so close and so free with her brother and often times they fooled around. They slept on same bed/couch watching movies or playing video games together till midnight.

They change cloths in the presence of each other and sometimes while watching soaps she imagines romantic things in her mind with her brother.

One fateful weekend, they were watching TV after he came back from work and he soon fell asleep. She then asked him to put his head on her lap. She was later bored with the movie and decided to be naughty. She put her hands inside his trousers and started playing with his manhood assuring herself that she was in control and nothing was going to happen since it was a mere joke.

Things later got out of her hand as her brother pounced on her and they had s*x. According to her, it was a painful experience as it was her first time and it really hurt. Slapped back to reality, he stopped and she quickly ran to the bathroom to wash off the s*x.

He came to meet her in the bathroom and apolgised. He confessed it was also his first time. They both agreed not to tell anyone. Now, she is afraid of looking at him, she feels dirty and unworthy and is scared of being pregnant.

She also needs your support and words of encouragements. Please
drop your advice to her in order to let her face her brother or open up the secret with others.

Culled from : http://.com/2014/10/31/lost-virginity-older-brother-advice-18/
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by nkenu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fiction grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by kestolove95(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
why u self go dey play wit him jolomi?..na u course all dix tin nw..see just park comot from d house o..dats d best,cox if u continue d leav for d housr..na evridae una go dey Bleep o
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by yungEX(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
lies
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by Ceedarlin(f): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think i ve read dis b4 some yrs bk... (in Hausa Accent) oga Foster y i go allow myselp fut hand por you are trouser eh..... Kai me is Shegiya
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by austine4real(m): 6:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Ceedarlin:
I think i ve read dis b4 some yrs bk... (in Hausa Accent) oga Foster y i go allow myselp fut hand por you are trouser eh..... Kai me is Shegiya
nawti gal
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by Ceedarlin(f): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
tongue cheesy grin grin
austine4real:
nawti gal
no problem afterall u re my patner in crime
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by austine4real(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ceedarlin:
tongue cheesy grin grin no problem afterall u re my patner in crime
GOD wll 4giv u
btw i luv d shapes of u lips!! I wnt 2 kisskisskiss
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by shalommeri(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
first of all,y shud u even play wid it?u causd it BIG TYM..u nid to get d hell owta der else u're gona av sex wid him again sonner dan u expect..dats it wid sex,once u've strtd its hard to brk off nd u cud end up bein a mastubator..xo babe leave d hous..even if u stil av sex at least nt wid him..ok?#bestofluck#
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by Ceedarlin(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
austine4real:
GOD wll 4giv u
btw i luv d shapes of u lips!! I wnt 2 kisskisskiss
tnz o
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by IcePk(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ask God to forgve U n den move on.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by austine4real(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ceedarlin:
tnz o
how u dey?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by Ceedarlin(f): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2014
austine4real:
how u dey?
blessed beyond measures ! N u?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by wolilex(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
dia is ntin uu can do
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by austine4real(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ceedarlin:
blessed beyond measures ! N u?
same long time& hw ur side?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? by dannydaniels(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2014
You get mind chukk hand for ur bros p•ick....ok I have heard ,I'll get back to u

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Valentine! / An Open Letter To My Wife. . . / I Need A Serious Guy For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.