Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs (906 Views)

Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic / Big Companies Using Joomla For Their Websites / Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs by Edigrows: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Some of us who run blogs and websites, the way we scatter ads all over the website is irritating, ... like its by force to click on your Ads.
For instance, I saw one site running 4 difference ad networks, (Infolinks, Yahoo ads, Pop-Up Ads and some china ads) all at once, while I was trying to browse thru, One damn cockroach was running all over the place asking me to Kill it by clicking... no smart person will ever return to such disorganised sites,
Pls, Let's stop these mistakes,
I don't care how much they pay you to place those Ads, or how desperate you are to make Millions with ur site or blogs, You Can't change the Rule.
YOUR AD is not King... Content is the King on every website.
Your content is the Most Important thing which made visitor enter ur site at the first place, Not ads...
I haven't Seen Big bloggers/webmasters scatter ads all over their site yet they are Earning very High!

Our Dear Nairaland is a typical example... See how our Boss arranged ads accordingly without disturbing anybody?
Pls let's learn and Spread the word to upcoming gurus around.
Cheers to ur Success online! grin

1 Like

Re: ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Edigrows:
Some of us who run blogs and websites, the way we scatter ads all over the website is irritating, ... like its by force to click on your Ads.
For instance, I saw one site running 4 difference ad networks, (Infolinks, Yahoo ads, Pop-Up Ads and some china ads) all at once, while I was trying to browse thru, One damn cockroach was running all over the place asking me to Kill it by clicking... no smart person will ever return to such disorganised sites,
I don't care how much they pay you to place those Ads, or how desperate you are to make Millions with ur site or blogs, You Can't change the Rule.
Your content is the Most Important thing which made visitor enter ur site at the first place, Not ads...
I haven't Seen Big bloggers/webmasters scatter ads all over their site yet they are Earning very High!

Our Dear Nairaland is a typical example... See how our Boss arranged ads accordingly without disturbing anybody?
correct!!!!!!
what you need to do is place it at strategic places where people are sure going to see them and probably click them mistakenly or intentionally grin grin
check www.naijaxplorer.tk

1 Like

Re: ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs by banjicom(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy ....Lol the cockroach part gat me laughing.
Bros I beg, na which one be cockroach again ?
Re: ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs by Edigrows: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
banjicom:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy ....Lol the cockroach part gat me laughing.
Bros I beg, na which one be cockroach again ?
u neva see cockroach when browsing a site b4? Well, may be U should keep browsing more often cheesy
Re: ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Edigrows:

Bros seriously am so so happy for propagating this, most times i wonder why they want to easily get rich with one day.

You dint even mention google,twitter who ran their site for several years without placing ads on it, not also counting out quora one biggest question and answer site had never ran ad since 2009 till date although they'll in subsequent years.

I am also an example of that, i never ran ad on my website for several years, although we're two that own and run the site under 77dimension, we all agreed with one mind not to run ad, finally when we got approved by adsense we placed only two ad on the frontpage and just 1 on the upadate page, and no ads atall on the mobile view since the site was coded from scratch by us, but at a certain stage when the adsense began to slow down the site on opera mini mobile we decided pull it down for the main time.

So bro i am standing by you, content is king and not the money, offer good content for free at the start and in the middle of the game money will come, but before the money come you've to bear in mind that you are into business and that you'll succeed one day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed This On Yahoomail Today ? PICTURE / I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website / Mtn Unlimited Free Midnight Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.