Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? (15302 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. 3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:1-4.

who are ''the sons of God'' in the above verse? are they angels or humans?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Na MrCock, phockphockman and Dickdastardly cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Tallesty1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
my guy be serious for once. mr cork dey there those days?grin
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hmmmmmmm
what is hmmmm?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
the sons of God described there are angels... so angels also have dicks and sexual urges.... hehehehehe fairy tale

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Tattooboy: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
of all d verses in d holy bible, c wetin man dey quote.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tattooboy:
of all d verses in d holy bible, c wetin man dey quote.

why wont he quote it... is it not in the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
They were d last of *fallen angels* dey were canal minded,filled wit lust for beautiful daughters of men...wondering how dey were able to develop a canal urge while in heaven though.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
tiswell:
They were d last of *fallen angels* dey were canal minded,filled wit lust for beautiful daughters of men...wondering how dey were able to develop a canal urge while in heaven though.
are they angels in the first place?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
johnydon22:

why wont he quote it... is it not in the bible?
help me ask am.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
johnydon22:
the sons of God described there are angels... so angels also have dicks and sexual urges.... hehehehehe fairy tale
do u believe that they were angels? This is nt a fairy tale, it happened live those days.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ukutsgp:
are they angels in the first place?
Yea,dey were angels,dey sighted/zoomed dose(bathing) ladies from d sky/heaven,came down and had fun with dem,and dwell among men,dey never returned.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Some people believed the sons of God where the descendants of seth while the daughters of men are descendants of cain. They said it cannot be angels cos angels cannot have sex with humans.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
tiswell:

so even angels have sexual urge too?? the have joysticks too nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ukutsgp:
do u believe that they were angels? This is nt a fairy tale, it happened live those days.

what so you believe angels have joysticks and sexual urges, after millions of years living with their sexual urges raging, they saw the new blosoming human daughters and rushed down to earth to bleep... you actually believe this those days when girls are always fully clothed they could give the angels urges, what about now we have beautiful unclad girls walking everywhere... where da heck are the angels dem no wan bleep again abi God don remove sexual urges and joysticks from the remaining angels chai i wonder grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Some people believed the sons of God where the descendants of seth while the daughters of men are descendants of cain. They said it cannot be angels cos angels cannot have sex with humans.

people twisting the bible still claiming to teach the truth. . . real bullshit... sons of God is angel.... everybody knows that no twisting..
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
tiswell:
Yea,dey were angels,dey sighted/zoomed dose(bathing) ladies from d sky/heaven,came down and had fun with dem,and dwell among men,dey never returned.

chisooos...hahahahahahaha you guys will never kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
johnydon22:

so even angels have sexual urge too?? the have joysticks too nawa oooo
Well,from imaginary point of view,angels are made in our(humans) form,as for having sexual urge and joystick,,dat is beyond my knowledge.We r told dt heaven is perfect,and all d inhabitants aswel,so i strongly believe sumfn must hv gone wrong somewhere,maybe it is not recorded.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
tiswell:
Well,from imaginary point of view,angels are made in our(humans) form,as for having sexual urge and joystick,,dat is beyond my knowledge.We r told dt heaven is perfect,and all d inhabitants aswel,so i strongly believe sumfn must hv gone wrong somewhere,maybe it is not recorded.

hahahahaha the bible was very clear on it, the angels actually bleeped those girls which confirms they have joysticks and sexual urges...
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by PhockPhockMan: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ukutsgp:
my guy be serious for once. mr cork dey there those days?grin
Your question is not complete. Why single out MrCork?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
johnydon22:

hahahahaha the bible was very clear on it, the angels actually bleeped those girls which confirms they have joysticks and sexual urges...
angels have pe.nis?grin grin
just tell me it was a joke.
Are angels nt spirit beings again?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Your question is not complete. Why single out MrCork?
ur moniker is more scary na grin
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by PhockPhockMan: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
You see.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ukutsgp:
angels have pe.nis?grin grin
just tell me it was a joke.
Are angels nt spirit beings again?

na so i see am ooo in genesis 6... asin eeehn the story tire me gan... am asking if the guls of those days fit trip angels to abandone heaven rush earth to bleep, why arent we seeing the angels anymore these days that amazingly beautiful unclad just full everywhere... or did God remove the joysticks and sexual urges?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
If they are angels, how can angels mate with humans and make them pregnant?

How can angels have joystick?

Do angels have sexual urges?

Are the giant we have today the product of ilicit affairs between angels and human also?

Is that event not happening today, if they were really angels?

Pls i need matured christian contribution. Let's discuss this.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
johnydon22:

Now,wat is ur point exactly,u mean to say dat angels do bleep wit der j**sticks till date,or does it mean today's angel's manliness doesn't function anymore..? Bro,somethings are better not think nor imagined,we are only humans.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
tiswell:
Now,wat is ur point exactly,u mean to say dat angels do bleep wit der j**sticks till date,or does it mean today's angel's manliness doesn't function anymore..? Bro,somethings are better not think nor imagined,we are only humans.

that is it na... if the story was true why arent they angels trooping down to earth to bleep. because nawadays girls are hotter, sexier and more busty than those days girls... THE STORY IS JUST ONE BIG LIE

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by tiswell(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
johnydon22:

that is it na... if the story was true why arent they angels trooping down to earth to bleep. because nawadays girls are hotter, sexier and more busty than those days girls... THE STORY IS JUST ONE BIG LIE
hahaha,my thoughts exactly bro.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2014
In those days there were some families in middle east that end up in Western Europe that considered themselves as the god and his offsprings,i have came across one of their descendants,they still exit but they(bloodline)kept it quiet.They are people just like us,but they believe they have blue blood.

I can't write well,my phone too small,but if research my story you'll be amazed on what 'all find.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2014
euromilion:
In those days there were some families in middle east that end up in Western Europe that considered themselves as the god and his offsprings,i have came across one of their descendants,they still exit but they(bloodline)kept it quiet.They are people just like us,but they believe they have blue blood.

I can't write well,my phone too small,but if research my story you'll be amazed on what 'all find.
where do u get this from? is it from the bible?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
euromilion:

so you are saying angels bleeped girls in those days and angels have joysticks and sexual urge....haaaaaaaaa this is priceless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Is Dead. The Real Truth / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.