Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ten Ways To Spice Up Kissing - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ten Ways To Spice Up Kissing (12426 Views)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / Lonely? Then Join Glamchic & Spice Up Ur Life! / Are You Single And Need To Spice Up Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Spice Up Kissing by dfamilyman: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2008
Hi,
Great men do common things in uncommon ways! Below are the uncommon applications to common kissing.
Yeah,ten applications of kissing;

Great New Kiss 1: The Waterfall Kiss
The next time you’re walking your date home and it starts raining, consider grabbing your sweetie and giving a long smooch, sans umbrella. The wetness of your face and lips will give this kiss an incredibly sensual vibe. Just ask Seth, 31, who began making out with his girlfriend in the rain with great results: "It became increasingly wet with the rain pouring down—it was just all tongue and water and slippery and very sexy," he recalls. "Sometimes I try to create that in the shower with the woman I'm dating now. It works, but the original was definitely better."

Great New Kiss 2: The Tickle-Me Kiss
For a lighter, more playful night of necking, forget about your lips for a second and try using a new tool in your kissing arsenal: your eyelashes. Fluttered against a check or temple, they’ll deliver a barely-there sensation that will leave your lover wanting more, much more. Just ask Sarah, 30, "Sometimes I tickle my boyfriend before I kiss him by batting my eyelashes lightly against his cheek. I follow with a line of soft, light kisses there. He always laughs. It's a nice way to remind him of the fun side of our relationship.”

Great New Kiss 3: The Roundabout Kiss
The outer edges of your lips are a sensitive, but oft-ignored, area—so try revving your amour’s motor by trying this move. Trace the tip of your tongue along this periphery, a move that does wonders for Virginia Smith, 23. "My boyfriend would kiss me on the lips and then pull away a little and run his tongue slowly along my upper lip and then my bottom lip, in a circle. Every time I tried to kiss him, he would pull away, and then go in for some more circle action. It drove me crazy, in a good way."

Great New Kiss 4: The Power Kiss
Sometimes the most passionate kisses have very little to do with your mouth. Rather, it’s the commanding way you use your hands that can make sparks fly. For Heather, 29 kissing hits new heights when her boyfriend grabs her just so. “He'll pull me close when I least expect it, putting his right hand firmly around my waist and cradling the back of my head with his left hand before kissing me,” she explains. “I love that kind of kiss!”

Great New Kiss 5: The Ice-Cube Kiss
On a hot summer day, you can still make chills run up and down your date’s spine by popping an ice cube into your mouth or eating an ice-pop…then planting one. Take it from Laura, 28, who uses frozen grapes for a chilly surprise. “Sometimes, I’ll pop a frozen grape or two into my mouth before I kiss the guy I’m with. It makes my mouth really cold and when I kiss his neck and down his chest, he loves the way it feels—he gets goose bumps everywhere."

Great New Kiss 6: The Keep-Away Kiss
Making your lover beg for more can be a turn-on, and there’s a way to bring this element into kissing. Nicole, 26, has mastered the technique. "After I’ve been making out hot and heavy with a guy for a few minutes, I like to pull back and look him in the eyes. At this moment the guy will usually try to make out again, but I don't surrender the upper hand! After I’ve successfully avoided another kiss, I give him a bunch of baby kisses along his lips starting at one side and going to the other. He always swoons."

Great New Kiss 7: Kiss with a Twist
Those mints that you keep in your pocket can help you with more than just your breath. Try this trick for a tingling sensation, and a tasty game of hide-and-seek. Karen, 35 explains how she makes this work for her: "I tuck a mint in the back of my cheek and he tries to pull it into his mouth with his tongue. It makes for some good, deep kissing.” It adds a cool feeling to your kiss, and as Karen adds, “It's a fun way to ensure some lengthy pre-intimacy."

Great New Kiss 8: The Breathless Kiss
Many couples claim the scent of their sweetie is quite an aphrodisiac. If you agree, you’ll love this kiss, which actually involves no lip-to-lip contact, but instead zooms in on those heady aromas. Laura, 28, explains why she loves this technique: “We’ll take long, deep breaths and move around each other's bodies as if we're kissing the other person, but we're not using our lips,” she explains. “In many Asian cultures, it's customary not to kiss with your lips, but to ‘sniff’ one another, and—I have to say—it is very sensual."

Great New Kiss 9: The Sugar Smooch
Food and kissing can be a great combination, but let’s just say that certain snacks are better-suited than others—and one of the best is marshmallow fluff. Why? It’s sweet, smooth, and melts in your mouth (so you won’t have to swap a big gob of food). Try this playful marshmallow move by Melanie, a 26-year-old. "My guy and I do this thing where he puts a little dollop of marshmallow fluff onto his tongue and we start to kiss,” she explains. “The fluff melts easily in the heat of our mouths and what once was sticky becomes deliciously slick and sugary.”

Great New Kiss 10: The Stop-and-Go Kiss
This kissing game will get you steaming up the windows of your car in no time: When driving somewhere, promise to smooch every time you’re waiting at a red light. Whether you’ve got time for a full-blown make-out session or just for a peck on the lips, it certainly beats just sitting there waiting impatiently, plus it can become a sexy new aspect of your relationship. As Erin Rotem, 30, reports, “We just started doing it one day and now it's become a sweet little tradition."

(1) (Reply)

What If? / Ibadan People Sign In Here / Whatsapp Chat Room Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.