Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. (3253 Views)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
I met a soldier in bauchi my residence and inquire about fight against boko haram. He told me he was in borno since 2011 fighting boko haram insurgents but all was in vain as boko haram has more weapons than the army and he lost countless of his comrades, in this case most of the survivers left borno to other northern states as civilians to live but the nigeria army don't know about it. I asked him how do you cope as a civilian? He replied that he still receives his salary as a soldier. He also added he has been in bauchi for 3years living What funny about this interview is this soldier told me most soldiers are not fighting boko haram in borno, most split to other states to live as civilians even with their guns as he told me and still receives salaries, I wonder who dey fight boko boys. Fellow nigerians whatz your view about this?

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
he would confess such when he knows he could be caught and punished
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Dahjhi: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
av heard a Lotta news like dis.. Many of dem have absconded.. Who wan die nah

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Krak(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
He deserted and he is still receiving his salary?

How do you want me to believe this?
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
falconey:
I met a soldier in bauchi my residence and inquire about fight against boko haram. He told me he was in borno since 2011 fighting boko haram insurgents but all was in vain as boko haram has more weapons than the army and he lost countless of his comrades, in this case most of the survivers left borno to other northern states as civilians to live but the nigeria army don't know about it. I asked him how do you cope as a civilian? He replied that he still receives his salary as a soldier. He also added he has been in bauchi for 3years living What funny about this interview is this soldier told me most soldiers are not fighting boko haram in borno, most split to other states to live as civilians even with their guns as he told me and still receives salaries, I wonder who dey fight boko boys. Follow nigerians whatz your view about this?
it is full blown lie.(asi)
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yet na him type go assault and humiliate civilian shouting "bloody civilians". Boko haram has demystified the Nigerian army showing the yellow streak behind their backs.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Dahjhi: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Krak:

very very possible.. This is Nigeria mehn.... Will you wanna ask how a civil servant whoz outta d county's salary never stopped for years? Talkless of a soldier.. U should just talk about what you know about only abeg..

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Krak:

is not a fairytale this is what he told and he said he had been receiving salaries for 3years
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Krak:

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ofcourse this are nigerians some will believe some won't.
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by davdandam(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmm
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by anthony86(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Story for the Gods
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
anthony86:
Story for the Gods
boko sponsor
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Cannonleo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
This guy is still working with 2011 intel nd happenings,i have a cousin nd a friends both in borno orbat zone nd a couple of.associates in niger nd adamawa states respectively...his stories rotate round events b4 the state of emergency..my cousin will tell u a different story..weapons aint a problem the mindset and the moles are.he will tell u..
When guys in ur squad cnt understand simple english like "covering fire" nd prone"(especially hausa guys) how xan u ensure opps maintainability...according 2 him few guys actually live for each in a platoon or squad (dats changing now) hence there exist no visible cohesion

When damboa was recaptured he told me dat the men were being seperated from the bois referring to awol troopers..

He also said dat there needs 2 be a change in orbat structure and mainly recriutment process..when u have squad CO's dat have difficulty leading nd even reading compasses nko

Something must be done to stop thi senior officer junior division it has become a glaring problem...when junior officers mistrust senior vise versa.a situation dat has killed innovation nd intelligence plus capability..where a certain senior officer begins 2 track a junior officer he considers 2 intelligent dan him..like he doesnt understand dat right now we need.ideas all.in the name of a junior officer must not know more than a senior..etx etc my only joy is dat despite the failings in.recent times he made me understand dat the NA are beginning to learn lessons and make corrections..as for arms his.only grudge.is dat the ak's dont have scopes on them.as it can be easily modified 2 do so.this will greatly improve accuracy and help in maintaining firing discipline amongst troops especially under fire to avoid wasting ammo on targets u cant see.
So OP ur guy's tale is old there as still problems no.doubt but more has 2 deal with moral and mindset plus moles...but more weapons are required.more importantly.it shows the kind of nigerian ur friend is NOT PATROTIC at all .
Give the pershmerga the current armory the NA lost in mubi nd.beiji refinery would be.overun in days FACT

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cannonleo:
This guy is still working with 2011 intel nd happenings,i have a cousin nd a friends both in borno orbat zone nd a couple of.associates in niger nd adamawa states respectively...his stories rotate round events b4 the state of emergency..my cousin will tell u a different story..weapons aint a problem the mindset and the moles are.he will tell u..
When guys in ur squad cnt understand simple english like "covering fire" nd prone"(especially hausa guys) how xan u ensure opps maintainability...according 2 him few guys actually live for each in a platoon or squad (dats changing now) hence there exist no visible cohesion

When damboa was recaptured he told me dat the men were being seperated from the bois referring to awol troopers..

He also said dat there needs 2 be a change in orbat structure and mainly recriutment process..when u have squad CO's dat have difficulty leading nd even reading compasses nko

Something must be done to stop thi senior officer junior division it has become a glaring problem...when junior officers mistrust senior vise versa.a situation dat has killed innovation nd intelligence plus capability..where a certain senior officer begins 2 track a junior officer he considers 2 intelligent dan him..like he doesnt understand dat right now we need.ideas all.in the name of a junior officer must not know more than a senior..etx etc my only joy is dat despite the failings in.recent times he made me understand dat the NA are beginning to learn lessons and make corrections..as for arms his.only grudge.is dat the ak's dont have scopes on them.as it can be easily modified 2 do so.this will greatly improve accuracy and help in maintaining firing discipline amongst troops especially under fire to avoid wasting ammo on targets u cant see.
So OP ur guy's tale is old there as still problems no.doubt but more has 2 deal with moral and mindset plus moles...but more weapons are required
please you are a lliterate just as you believe what they told you the same way the op believe. Don't be too clever

1 Like

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Cannonleo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
falconey:
please you are a lliterate just as you believe what they told you the same way the op believe. Don't be too clever

Bro.i accept ur insults gladly but I.come.from a military family nd I have a gud backlog of research.and.first hand.info.of things l.u cant know every.thing but what I did was 2.list the fundamental problems.of the NA and ways 2 solves them..i am a positve minded individual and pragmatic..u can believe whatever u want nd call me what ever u feel like.NA will overcome shekina... I dnt need 2 explain myself again ,mistakes have been made nd will be corrected....when is the question..i dnt believe anything without concrete evidence and I gat a lot..have a nice day and ur insults are quite lame

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by shigoslim(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
U dnt need to cook us lies especially ppl like who dnt hve relative or family in Nigeria army. If Nigeria army is behaving the way u portray then i will say we should'nt be hearing anything concerning the activities of the government overthere. Upon all this propaganda we still hve ppl living in trouble state their government also receiving monthly allocations .

If what u said is true then i don't think i would hve lost a cousin in the battle, pls stop misleading Nigerian. Pray for Nigeria if you think Nigeria belong to all of us or else you are also bokoharam sympathizers and nemesis will catch u and bokoharam sponsore.

All you bokoharam sympathizers, sponsored we 6 to exit before the end of this year in Jesus mighty name (Amen).
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Cannonleo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
falconey:

Ur quite clever are u not the OP >: angry
falconey:

Ur quite clever are u not the OP >:

1 Like

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Cannonleo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
shigoslim:
U dnt need to cook us lies especially ppl like who dnt hve relative or family in Nigeria army. If Nigeria army is behaving the way u portray then i will say we should'nt be hearing anything concerning the activities of the government overthere. Upon all this propaganda we still hve ppl living in trouble state their government also receiving monthly allocations .

If what u said is true then i don't think i would hve lost a cousin in the battle, pls stop misleading Nigerian. Pray for Nigeria if you think Nigeria belong to all of us or else you are also bokoharam sympathizers and nemesis will catch u and bokoharam sponsore.

All you bokoharam sympathizers, sponsored we 6 to exit before the end of this year in Jesus mighty name (Amen).

Help me.tell OP
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Zuria(f): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
It's been long I read stories by clowns tongue grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by komekn(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
falconey:
I met a soldier in bauchi my residence and inquire about fight against boko haram. He told me he was in borno since 2011 fighting boko haram insurgents but all was in vain as boko haram has more weapons than the army and he lost countless of his comrades, in this case most of the survivers left borno to other northern states as civilians to live but the nigeria army don't know about it. I asked him how do you cope as a civilian? He replied that he still receives his salary as a soldier. He also added he has been in bauchi for 3years living What funny about this interview is this soldier told me most soldiers are not fighting boko haram in borno, most split to other states to live as civilians even with their guns as he told me and still receives salaries, I wonder who dey fight boko boys. Fellow nigerians whatz your view about this?

Can you be specific what modern weapons does Boko have that the NA does not have

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by nawtyme: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2014
falconey:
There is something wrong with some of you. I will just have to put the blame on poor upbringing.
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Kudos to morons who doesn't believe this well they are outdated and sympathetic..........the soldier himself made the point that the military is corupt not all entirely.from his wise words he said the brave die and the smart ones survives just like him.
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2014
shigoslim:

if I need to cook up lies I would have open this thread on joke forum
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2014
komekn:

Can you be specific what modern weapons does Boko have that the NA does not have
sophisticated weapons I guess you expect him to give me the list?.............you don't read news recently? Federal government sent 2 people a nigerian and an isrealite to buy weapons from south africa. Though the deal was illegal according to south africa.
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
komekn:

sophisticated weapons I guess you expect him to give me the list?.............you don't read news recently? Federal government sent 2 people a nigerian and an isrealite to buy weapons from south africa. Though the deal was illegal according to south africa Because most of nigeria military generals weren't aware
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by leofab(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2014
falconey:
sophisticated weapons I guess you expect him to give me the list?.............you don't read news recently? Federal government sent 2 people a nigerian and an isrealite to buy weapons from south africa. Though the deal was illegal according to south africa Because most of nigeria military generals weren't aware
naivety is your backslash; those weapon systems are meant for the DSS and NIA not the Nigerian Army!!! Use your head else I will use it for you!!!!
Note: Am a lady so don't insult me...

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by Krak(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2014
leofab:
naivety is your backslash; those weapon systems are meant for the DSS and NIA not the Nigerian Army!!! Use your head else I will use it for you!!!!

You have time o. Cant you see that the guy does not know what he is talking about?

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
falconey:
Liar Falconey. No be today you begin lie, na from your mama's womb

1 Like

Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerians are born with coruption.....even nairalanders are corupt
Re: An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. by falconey(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
leofab:
LOL but boko boys are using it to kill naija army

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:goodluck Jonathan For Nobel Peace Prize / Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor / Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.