Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate (11980 Views)

3 Ways To Become Millionaire In Real Estate In Ibeju-lekki / The Smartest way to find your desired home - www.miklins.com / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
onyeogalu1:
Thanks boss.
I dey your back
Regards.
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." Willie Nelson
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Investment in agriculture pays

1 Like

Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out." John Wooden
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2015
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne GretzkyYou miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by emman44(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Here is another opportunity at your door step, don't miss it.. Buy a good land at the front gate of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA. Where electricity of more than 12hours is guarantee... We do proper investigation of land before we put it up for sale.. You can also use the land to build a Good HOSTEL which will be given u back good profit. A self is nw 130k per year..you can never find a problem in the land you get from us.. Call or whattapp Mr Taiwo on 07066474055 for more information... Grab this great opportunity.....we are the best you can contact for good land that will give u rest of mind.... I will b waiting for your calls..........
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Life is about making an impact, not making an income. –Kevin Kruse
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2015
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by emman44(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Here is another opportunity at your door step, don't miss it.. Buy a good land at the front gate of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA. Where electricity of more than 12hours is guarantee... We do proper investigation of land before we put it up for sale.. You can also use the land to build a Good HOSTEL which will be given u back good profit. A self is nw 130k per year..you can never find a problem in the land you get from us.. Call or whattapp Mr Taiwo on 07066474055 for more information... Grab this great opportunity.....we are the best you can contact for good land that will give u rest of mind.... I will b waiting for your calls....
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Good morning
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
“Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.”
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2015
“It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
“Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ”
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2015
“Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.”
― Salvador Dalí
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2015
When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by Ephemmm: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
ibnhasan:
If one buys a land in ogbomosho hw can u be sure no one would come after you after some time to reclaim the land? How secure is one's investment?

Get your receipt from the family that owns the land: instantly tender your deed being prepared by your own lawyer(usually 10% or less of the original price of the land) and ensure that all the key major actors- Chairman, Secretary, Olori-ebi appended their signatures.

Through this, you are good to go.
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Ephemmm:

Get your receipt from the family that owns the land: instantly tender your deed being prepared by your own lawyer(usually 10% or less of the original price of the land) and ensure that all the key major actors- Chairman, Secretary, Olori-ebi appended their signatures.

Through this, you are good to go.
Good one
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2015
The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.
Frank Loyd Wright
Re: Agriculture: The New Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate by hotmas911(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Success is the child of audacity.
Benjamin Disraeli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt / Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.