Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection (1703 Views)

EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV / Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
In respond to this baseless thread by omenka https://www.nairaland.com/1990732/why-did-jonathan-return-capital

It will be a great disservice for me to know that AMCON much more connected to Tinubu APC and nothing to do with GEJ.

Evil occures when good men fail to speak the truth

[size=18pt]Probe AMCON Deals, N220Billion Funds under Lamido Sanusi-Group …The Tinubu’s Connection[/size]

A group, The Project Nigeria Coalition wants suspended Central Bank of
Nigeria, CBN Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, to be probed over N200
Billion Enterprise Fund and the appointment of Chapel Hill, owned by Wale
Edun, an ally of Bola Tinubu, as Financial Adviser to CBN.

In a statement signed by Olufemi Lawson, General Secretary of the PNC,
alleged that the appointment of Mustapha Chike-Obi as Asset Management
Company of Nigeria, AMCON, is questionable as both Edun and Chike-Obi are
bosom friends.

The group alleged that while Chapel Hill was CBN Financial Adviser, it was
curiously also appointed Financial Adviser to AMCON and Billions of fees
said to have been paid without due process to the Edun’s company.

The PNC Statement reads:

“The Project Nigeria Coalition wants the Federal Government to extend the
on-going probe of the suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN) to the Assets Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON)

“In taking over the Banks and handling the restructuring of the so-called
problematic banks, CBN appointed Chapel Hill and Deutsche to be the
Financial Advisers. The Chairman of Chapel Hill is Wale Edun who is a
close friend and mentor to Sanusi and strong ally of APC National
Leader,Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

“We need to know if due process was followed in the process of appointing
these parties in conformity with the Public Procurement Act (PPA).

“Subsequently, following the decision to set up AMCON, Mustapha Chike-Obi
was appointed by Sanusi to be the MD. Mustapha is a very close to Wale
Edun and infact lived in his house when he returned to Nigeria to take up
the job and did so for a few months even after the appointment.

“[b]Surprisingly the same Chapel Hill chaired by Wale Edun was then also
appointed the Financial Adviser to AMCON, an obvious conflict of interest
as they now became Financial Advisers to both CBN and AMCON (where is the
independence?). This was also done without due process, advertisement or
competitive bidding as stated in the PPA. In both cases, fees in billions
of Naira were paid. [/b]This needs to be investigated.

“Prior to the setting up of AMCON, Sanusi had alluded to being able to
clear up the seized banks’ debts with about N600 billion. Following the
setting up of AMCON, the company issued Bonds totalling N4 Trillion under
the supervision of the CBN without Appropriation and created a total loan
book in excess of N5.7 Trillion ($36billion) for Nigerians and generations
unborn.

“It is either that total liability had not been fully assessed before
going down the AMCON route or the figures became bloated. Either
incompetence or deliberate, falsehood/fraud.

“In the same vein, we want an audit of the disbursement of the N220b small
and medium enterprises fund of CBN under Sanusi as we have information
that it became one huge bazaar.

Sanusi hired Africonsult as consultants to the fund .The firm with no
strong capital base and accused of all manners of frauds in the handling
of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) in Abacha days is said to have had a field
day in the handling of this fund.

“Investigations should unravel what happened and how this firm was
selected by Sanusi.

Lastly, recruitments into CBN under the tenure of Sanusi needs to be
scrutinised. Reports are that several persons were hired at top positions
as consultants and then subsequently and fraudulently converted to full
staff in breach of the rules while others were simply hired without the
usual due process into high and sensitive positions on the order of the
suspended Governor. These were done while competent and long standing
professionalstaffs were pushed aside.
Thank you.”

Yours sincerely,
Comrade Olufemi Lawson
General secretary,
PNC

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/probe-amcon-deals-n220billion-funds-under-lamido-sanusi-group-the-tinubus-connection/
Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by aljharem(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
People need to be educated about the fraud and propaganda going on under their nose.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Empty as usual

4 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by aljharem(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:
Empty as usual

It is obvious it will be empty to you. If I had used APC propaganda magic to connect it to Gej. It will be full.
smiley
Well the message is not for people like you !

4 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Harmvirus(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
I swear NL is really getting interesting this research season

1 Like

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by stinggy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:
Empty as usual
Very empty, I never knew he's this shallow undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by pendy79: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
You mean with the DSS, Nigerian Intelligence Agency, Nigerian Police and all it arms of the Military, GEJ was given a nomination and he went ahead to appoint a KNOWN BUSOM FRIEND OF A FRIEND THAT IS A FRIEND AND ALLY TO TINUBU.

Can you now see that your president is a Dundee, a mumu, foolish, drunk and lazy to have allowed someone close a friend of a FRIEND to a friend of Tinubu.

Your stupid rejoinder is lazy and inconsequential. Was it Tinubu or APC that appointed the IGBO man as the head of AMCON.

I'm sure it was Tinubu and APC who directed the release of Capital Oil to Ifeanyi Ubah.

Why is it a criteria to be unintelligent to be a supporter of the PDP?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by aljharem(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
pendy79:
You mean with the DSS, Nigerian Intelligence Agency, Nigerian Police and all it arms of the Military, GEJ was given a nomination and he went ahead to appoint a KNOWN BUSOM FRIEND OF A FRIEND THAT IS A FRIEND AND ALLY TO TINUBU.
Can you now see that your president is a Dundee, a mumu, foolish, drunk and lazy to have allowed someone close a friend of a FRIEND to a friend of Tinubu.
Your stupid rejoinder is lazy and inconsequential. Was it Tinubu or APC that appointed the IGBO man as the head of AMCON.
I'm sure it was Tinubu and APC who directed the release of Capital Oil to Ifeanyi Ubah.
Why is it a criteria to be unintelligent to be a supporter of the PDP?

Are you joking ? Refute the claims by Comrade Olufemi Lawson instead of making baseless conjectures and insults.

My point is that GEJ got nothing to do with the capital oil transaction of Uba. In fact Tinubu has a higher say since he has used your money to buy shares for his faces.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by pendy79: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:

Are you joking ? Refute the claims by Comrade Olufemi Lawson instead of making baseless conjectures and insults.

My point is that GEJ got nothing to do with the capital oil transaction of Uba. In fact Tinubu has a higher say since he has used your money to buy shares for his faces.

Tinubu have a higher say in an Agency regulated and supervised by CBN, when will you guys come up.with commonsensical defense of failure at all.

You mean Tinubu will influence the release of Capital Oil and Gas to Ifeanyi Uba because Uba is the National Coordinator of REMOVE JONATAN NOW?

What does Tinubu's assumed relationship with wale Edun has to do with the relationship.between Edun and Obi? You mean all your circle of friends and their friends are all friends? Is Wale Edun a toddler that Tinubu will pick his friends for him? Is Tinubu Wale's Father?

10 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Princewill1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
People who say Gej is corrupt never see anything.Truth is that if we allow this thief•nubu of a guy gain access to our national chauffers,he will single-handly break and set new national record on corruption.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by aljharem(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
pendy79:

Tinubu have a higher say in an Agency regulated and supervised by CBN, when will you guys come up.with commonsensical defense of failure at all.

Yes he does if his friend at that time was the CBN governor

pendy79:

You mean Tinubu will influence the release of Capital Oil and Gas to Ifeanyi Uba because Uba is the National Coordinator of REMOVE JONATAN NOW?

No, I mean AMCON as an organisation is under Tinubu's influence not GEJ

pendy79:

What does Tinubu's assumed relationship with wale Edun has to do with the relationship.between Edun and Obi? You mean all your circle of friends and their friends are all friends? Is Wale Edun a toddler that Tinubu will pick his friends for him? Is Tinubu Wale's Father?

Let Comrade Olufemi Lawson answer that since he worked with them

A friend's friend is my friend.
Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Ahjharem Verily Verily i say unto you...................You are a very brilliant illiterate!

Your sense of reasoning on all thread on NL aptly typifies someone who indeed must have undergone a Lobotomy medical operation!

8 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by pendy79: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Princewill1:
People who say Gej is corrupt never see anything.Truth is that if we allow this thief•nubu of a guy gain access to our national chauffers,he will single-handly break and set new national record on corruption.

If a CHAUFFER is a TABLE STOVE or a FURNACE then for which PURPOSE will TINUBU NEED YOUR TABLE STOVE.

Can you see why I said most PDP supporters are unintelligent and slow. Rather than use the small english.you sabi you want to blow a grammar you.don't know it's meaning.

God Punish the PDP for destroying and panelbeating our EDUCATION SYSTEM FOR 15YEARS.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Pataki: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pointblanknews - a shallow igbo noisemaking useless blog.

So because Wale Edun is a close ally to Tinubu implies what?

Little wonder I continually deem the OP as a rancid nuisance on this board.

6 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by omenka(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
See the way this dude just ended up embarrassing himself. Is Tinubu a signatory to anything under CBN/AMCON?? You tried to rope him into this but just ended up exposing how hollow your mind is.

Perhaps if you created another thread, with some luck, the mud might stick.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by vicadex07(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:
People need to be educated about the fraud and propaganda going on under their nose.

GEJ is presently the CIC. He should influence the prosecution of any APC member found to be corrupt or supportive of the Boko Haram cause.

But I guess he either has no balls or he himself is corruption personified and he knows a lot more than he is ready to admit about the boko haram menace.

PDP has no excuse whatsoever. This country has been under there leadership for too long.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Princewill1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
pendy79:

If a CHAUFFER is a TABLE STOVE or a FURNACE then for which PURPOSE will TINUBU NEED YOUR TABLE STOVE.

Can you see why I said most PDP supporters are unintelligent and slow. Rather than use the small english.you sabi you want to blow a grammar you.don't know it's meaning.

God Punish the PDP for destroying and panelbeating our EDUCATION SYSTEM FOR 15YEARS.
Geez! This is dumbness at it's peak.I mean u need full re-education if U even had any,U mean u did'nt understand what I wrote? If actually u paid for ur education,then u deserve a total refund of the money.

1 Like

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pataki:
Pointblanknews - a shallow igbo noisemaking useless blog.

So because Wale Edun is a close ally to Tinubu implies what?

Little wonder I continually deem the OP as a rancid nuisance on this board.

My brother i tire oh, This aljharem abi na sincere9gerian is too daft for my liking. whats wrong with these saTANists, where did they keep their brains?

4 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by pendy79: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Princewill1:
Geez! This is dumbness at it's peak.I mean u need full re-education if U even had any,U mean u did'nt understand what I wrote? If actually u paid for ur education,then u deserve a total refund of the money.

What did you write again o? Tinubu gaining access to your NATIONAL STOVE?

DID YOU HAVE A BRAIN VASECTOMY OR WHAT?

WHAT is the context of CHAUFFER in your stupid and thoughtless post?

Rather than acknowledge that you're bad case of a bad result of a bad educational system you're defending the undefendable.

What is a NATIONAL STOVE OR NATIONAL FURNACE? WHAT CONTEXT IS IT SERVING IN YOUR SPEECH?
IS A STOVE OR FURNACE AKIN TO A TREASURY?

idiot rather than thank me for the free education and enlightenment I gave you, you still get mouth rather than hide your stupidity and ignorance, you're still blabbing.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Princewill1(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:

What did you write again o? Tinubu gaining access to your NATIONAL STOVE?

DID YOU JUST DID A BRAIN VASECTOMY OR WHAT?

WHAT is the context of CHAUFFER in your stupid and thoughtless post?

Rather than acknowledge that you're bad case of a bad result of a bad educational system you're defending the undefendable.

What is a NATIONAL STOVE OR NATIONAL FURNANCE? WHAT CONTEXT IS IT SERVING IN YOUR SPEECH?
IS A STOVE OR FURNANCE AKIN TO A TREASURY?

idiot rather than thank me for the free education and enlightenment I gave you, you still get mouth rather than hide your stupidity and ignorance, you're still blabbing.
Since ur slow to comprehend,let me help u.Obviously the word is not correct but by it's pronunciation u should have gotten the actual word I mean,if ur smart.Meanwhile typing in real speed here will make u do lots of mistakes which no one is perfect.Lastly,typing long episode to prove that chauffer is stove is what made look dumb.
Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by pendy79: 12:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Since ur slow to comprehend,let me help u.Obviously the word is not correct but by it's pronunciation u should have gotten the actual word I mean,if ur smart.Meanwhile typing in real speed here will make u do lots of mistakes which no one is perfect.Lastly,typing long episode to prove that chauffer is stove is what made look dumb.

YOU ARE THE FOOLISH ONE HERE, WHY.WERE YOU.ARGUING BEFORE? YOU WERE ON AND ON IN YOUR PREVIOUS POST BOASTING AS IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.

Why are you now accepting you're wrong? Tot you said I should get refund for the education I received? Can you see you're the one who need to get a gun to kill.all the teachers that once taught you or you shoot yourself for having a blocked and useless head filled with mucous matter instead of a BRAIN.

Instead of using TREASURY you wan blow grammar write Chauffer, I hope you won't say it was CHAUFFEUR YOU HAD wanted to write o?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by arsetalks(m): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2014
You just highlighted exactly why GEJ should be removed. Tinubu is looting us via Amcon according to you, same Amcon that is under GEJ.

GEJout.

1 Like

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by arresa: 12:35am On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:

Very empty, I never knew he's this shallow undecided undecided

He's not only shallow, he's dumber than dumb...

Worthless rubbish from some ibo hate and bigotry blogsite...

2 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by arresa: 12:44am On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
You just highlighted exactly why GEJ should be removed. Tinubu is looting us via Amcon according to you, same Amcon that is under GEJ.

GEJout.

Let's even by their lies and stupidity for a second. Their absurdity means their dumb and clueless GEJ as usual is not responsible for anything and he doesn't have to do anything, Tinubu should just go ahead and arrest, prosecute and jail himself..

Why are they screaming anyways? I though their useless and corrupt president said stealing is not corruption?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Princewill1(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:

YOU ARE THE FOOLISH ONE HERE, WHY.WERE YOU.ARGUING BEFORE? YOU WERE ON AND ON IN YOUR PREVIOUS POST BOASTING AS IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.

Why are you now accepting you're wrong? Tot you said I should get refund for the education I received? Can you see you're the one who need to get a gun to kill.all the teachers that once taught you or you shoot yourself for having a blocked and useless head filled with mucous matter instead of a BRAIN.

Instead of using TREASURY you wan blow grammar write Chauffer, I hope you won't say it was CHAUFFEUR YOU HAD wanted to write o?
Wait did u mean after reading what I wrote u hav'nt seen where u made mistake.I'm done with u because I cant keep educating u while I get nothing in return
Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by pendy79: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Wait did u mean after reading what I wrote u hav'nt seen where u made mistake.I'm done with u because I can keep educating u while I get nothing in return

Keep quiet man, you're a disgrace to your alma Mata and a waste of scarce resources expended on you by your folks.

1 Like

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by arresa: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Wait did u mean after reading what I wrote u hav'nt seen where u made mistake.I'm done with u because I cant keep educating u while I get nothing in return

Princewill1:

This is what you posted and it was dumb and unintelligent.

1. Your corrupt and incompetent president who surrounds himself with thieves, fugitives, convicts and treasury looters said stealing is not corruption so your president is a million times worse because he swore to uphold and enforce the laws of Nigeria as the commander in chief and the chief law enforcement officer...

2. When was the last time your corrupt president and his worthless agencies put any looter in jail? All the known looters from FFK downward got their EFCC cases tossed out because they kissed your corrupt president's assss or joined his party..

3. Your corrupt president instead of prosecuting and jailing crooks under his own EFCC investigation rewards them with top government positions.

You people and your corrupt and bankrupt president have no moral authority to point fingers anywhere in Nigeria..
Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Princewill1(m): 1:16am On Nov 11, 2014
arresa:

This is what you posted and it was dumb and unintelligent.

1. Your corrupt and incompetent president who surrounds himself with thieves, fugitives, convicts and treasury looters said stealing is not corruption so your president is a million times worse because he swore to uphold and enforce the laws of Nigeria as the commander in chief and the chief law enforcement officer...

2. When was the last time your corrupt president and his worthless agencies put any looter in jail? All the known looters from FFK downward got their EFCC cases tossed out because they kissed your corrupt president's assss or joined his party..

3. Your corrupt president instead of prosecuting and jailing crooks under his own EFCC investigation rewards them with top government positions.

You people and your corrupt and bankrupt president have no moral authority to point fingers anywhere in Nigeria..
KEEP UR MOUTH UP! Theif•nubu riff-raff as if ur pay master is a saint.A man who have looted all the wealth of south western states,U want him to replicate that at the national level FOOL!
Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by arresa: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
KEEP UR MOUTH UP! Theif•nubu riff-raff as if ur pay master is a saint.A man who have looted all the wealth of south western states,U want him to replicate that at the national level FOOL!

Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Princewill1(m): 1:42am On Nov 11, 2014
arresa:

Same stuff? GET LOST! Like who cares about what U are ur masters have to say? Meanwhile,Gej till 2019
Re: AMCON And Tinubu APC Connection by Dollabommie(m): 2:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Epz Groundbreaking Ceremony: Itsekiri Accuse Jonathan Of Ethnic Bigotry / Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply / Opinion Poll: 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.