Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Biggest Lie You Have Heard. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Biggest Lie You Have Heard. (2357 Views)

Biggest Lie Ever / Its A Lie.. You Must Laugh / Share The Best Lie You Ve Ever Used To Fool Someone On 1st Of April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
My room mate was lying beside me in the hostel wen a call came in.
he picked and told the person on the other end that he was in lectures now...

mehn I went agog!
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Do you take sharwama... Duhh!!! I don't take alcoholic drink. -___- like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
That he doesn't eat garri
and I was like...

Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by fibial: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
That Obama came for Patience Jonathan step mother's burial embarassed...then I asked d dude if d nos1 president n d world s nw jobless grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Tapout(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
a girl told me she was studying medicine and surgery in futo... undecided wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2014
My former gf..
Told me she got a 5pm lecture earlier in d day, around that 5pm I was strolling with my guys towards the s.u.b when I saw her & a dude chattering and laughing, both sitting on a pew close to d s.u.b. I hide myself somewhere, then called her, she was like, 'steve call me bk in an hour time, lecture is on'...first time in abt 3months she will call me by my name..I was like, wtf....text her, said, look up babe am I'm waving right to u nd her partner at the other end.....the moment she looked up, she opened her mouth, thus I wave...choi, that was d end, despite much pleadings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 5:12am On Nov 11, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
My former gf..
Told me she got a 5pm lecture earlier in d day, around that 5pm I was strolling with my guys towards the s.u.b when I saw her & a dude chattering and laughing, both sitting on a pew close to d s.u.b. I hide myself somewhere, then called her, she was like, 'steve call me bk in an hour time, lecture is on'...first time in abt 3months she will call me by my name..I was like, wtf....text her, said, look up babe am I'm waving right to u nd her partner at the other end.....the moment she looked up, she opened her mouth, thus I wave...choi, that was d end, despite much pleadings.
hahaha e no easy
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 5:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Tapout:
a girl told me she was studying medicine and surgery in futo... undecided wtf!!
lol maybe the girl has not entered a uni b4
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Odilafta:
That he doesn't eat garri
and I was like...
lol, who knows, maybe he was born and bred in ATLANTA
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by 77al: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
I love u wink
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2014
My Ex,after having s*x with her then said I am a virgin,and I was like me am the pope
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Wisegeek01(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2014
"I dey church"

1 Like

Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
77al:
I love u wink
why do u think its a lie?
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wisegeek01:
"I dey church"
this ones a norm nw
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by dadalicious: 6:01am On Nov 13, 2014
I called my girlfriend to see me, and she said she is so tired and can't leave the house cause she has been busy all day one. on evening.i said ok and decided to pay her a surprise visit to soothe her tense nnerves. "honey" I'm at your gate oooh.
"baby" I'm so ur.tired.
okay just come out lemme see u.
baby u won't understand...
just to see your face dear.
okay I'm coming...
5mins later....
please I'm sorry I actually went out. I'm not at home at the moment
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by lozairio(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
The biggest lie I heard was when I was in secondary school my friend told me he drove from lagos to warri using reverse mode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Capableben:

hahaha e no easy

Am telling u! Ladies, ehnn..
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2014
lozairio:
The biggest lie I heard was when I was in secondary school my friend told me he drove from lagos to warri using reverse mode
**faints**
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Capableben(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2014
dadalicious:
I called my girlfriend to see me, and she said she is so tired and can't leave the house cause she has been busy all day one. on evening.i said ok and decided to pay her a surprise visit to soothe her tense nnerves. "honey" I'm at your gate oooh.
"baby" I'm so ur.tired.
okay just come out lemme see u.
baby u won't understand...
just to see your face dear.
okay I'm coming...
5mins later....
please I'm sorry I actually went out. I'm not at home at the moment
hmmm End time tins
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
lozairio:

I know you believed "me" then ?? ?? grin

No be me o!!!

I no dey lie grin grin grin
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by 77al: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Capableben:

why do u think its a lie?
You'd never undst until you get into such situations. embarassed
Re: Biggest Lie You Have Heard. by philtrum(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
In 1999 one of my friends told the whole crew that he had a Butler super computer that gives him anything he wants and it is under his bed. He fell sick one day and so we went to check on him..... see me "mumu" I was expecting him to show us a super computer.....His Dad said He has never seen a computer before.

(1) (Reply)

Undisputed Facts About Nigerian Secondary School Science Students / The Type Of Lady To Marry In Order To Have Peace In The House. / Hilarious Photo Of When You Are Cleaning Your Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.