Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) (4742 Views)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Hilarious One Liners Jokes About APC And Buhari_,pdp Take It Away! / Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
am going to reveal a dirty election secret strategy of apc especially this 2015 but not yet now.

i will wait till election draws closer

one of their trusted and reputable long time coordinator (the person incharge of all apc wards in my town and surrounding towns

he revealed it to me unknowingly he feels that am an apc member because i once voted for a gubernatorial candidate under ACN and voted the same person under APC because of my likeness for the man not the party, so he feels that am one of them and passed the information to me so that i can help him in mobilization of people (youths) for the dirty job. he said that they have been using this formula to win elections and its their primarily weapon to use in 2015...

i will reveal it soon

PDP take note
gejites take note

evil must be exposed.

apc are evil

is this how low and far they can go just to cause confusion ?
they disgust me.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
cc

firefire
sincere9gerian
mogidi
aljharem
all GEJites

take note

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by aljharem(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
It should be shared to the police as well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by Firefire(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin grin I am waiting to hear more of the evil from the coven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:
It should be shared to the police as well grin grin grin grin

am planing to do so but i regretted not having a recorded audio of the conversation. but i will just notify the public and the authorities incharge

both forces and inec

help me make a Cc of other Gejites i couldn't remember

apc are sooo evil

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Firefire:
grin grin I am waiting to hear more of the evil from the coven

i will make it open as the election draws closer so that the public and the authorities will take note.

truth is all those apc high members knows that its impossible to beat gej in 2015 but they just want to try but in a dirty way

3 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by Mogidi: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

i will make it open as the election draws closer so that the public and the authorities will take note.

truth is all those apc high members knows that its impossible to beat gej in 2015 but they just want to try but in a dirty way

I also have some information regarding Nairaland's APC caucus and their tactics. We should take the fight to them.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 11, 2014
In wiz kids voice,all this poor wretched peepz people think they have a say
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Who takes Bloodykiller seriously? He, Musiwa and Tit fall in the same category. Ndi ara.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Who takes Bloodykiller seriously? He, Musiwa and Tit fall in the same category. Ndi ara.

dont worry relax a and watch me.

btw

otu nne i

olodowo

i guess you are just a relevant apc member online who don't know anything in politics only to shout sai buhari the terrorist. we are not mates when it comes to grassroot politics so mr man keep shouting sai buhari while i deal with your useless party
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Benz4pimp:

in oshios voice

go and die

ezi bida

una don enter one ch
Benz4pimp:

in oshios voice

go and die

ezi bida

una don enter one ch
Benz4pimp:

in oshios voice

go and die

ezi bida

una don enter one chance be that

useless set of demons
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by loopman: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

btw

otu nne i

olodowo

It appears you are tired of constant ban and you are now interested in discussing politics and not insulting members' parents.
Keep it up. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2014
loopman:

It appears you are tired of constant ban and you are now interested in discussing politics and not insulting members' parents.
Keep it up. grin

otu nne i

apc are bokoharam

buhari is a terrorist

gej till 2019
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by loopman: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

[s]otu nne i

apc are bokoharam

buhari is a terrorist

gej till 2019[/s]

I'm interested only in the secret in your possession, not these rant, please mention me when you are ready to tell the world, meanwhile I'm now following you to make tagging me easier. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2014
loopman:

I'm interested only in the secret in your possession, not these rant, please mention me when you are ready to tell the world, meanwhile I'm now following you to make tagging me easier. grin grin

sharap keep calm and watch me expose apc bastards and their dirty act.

ezi ofia

buhari is a terrorist
apc are so demonic

gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by samento: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:
am going to reveal a dirty election secret strategy of apc especially this 2015 but not yet now.

i will wait till election draws closer

one of their trusted and reputable long time coordinator (the person incharge of all apc wards in my town and surrounding towns

he revealed it to me unknowingly he feels that am an apc member because i once voted for a gubernatorial candidate under ACN and voted the same person under APC because of my likeness for the man not the party, so he feels that am one of them and passed the information to me so that i can help him in mobilization of people (youths) for the dirty job. he said that they have been using this formula to win elections and its their primarily weapon to use in 2015...

i will reveal it soon

PDP take note
gejites take note

evil must be exposed.

apc are evil

is this how low and far they can go just to cause confusion ?
they disgust me.

You are one of the squanderers, you are only telling lies. Nothing for all of you in 2015.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2014
samento:
You are one of the squanderers, you are only telling lies. Nothing for all of you in 2015.

just keep calm and watch me

BTW

otu nne i

gej till 2019

buhari is a terrorist
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by samento: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Mogidi:

I also have some information regarding Nairaland's APC caucus and their tactics. We should take the fight to them.
Only you have all the informations about APC's dirty deals. You try o! But. Mind you those who claim to know everything knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

btw

otu nne i

olodowo

i guess you are just a relevant apc member online who don't know anything in politics only to shout sai buhari the terrorist. we are not mates when it comes to grassroot politics so mr man keep shouting sai buhari while i deal with your useless party
You have no reputation on this forum and you know it.
I know where to touch you, to make you entertain me with your f00lery.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by samento: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

just keep calm and watch me

BTW

otu nne i

gej till 2019

buhari is a terrorist
Insulting people is your trade mark. I tot am following a politically knowledgable being.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by youngeagle(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2014
And sincerely there is another plot going on in lagos now,@ obalende to be precise,a frnd of mine was hired by APC chieftain to be computing voters registered members for him...my question is why do they work only from 12:am till dawn it has been going on now for a month.
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2014
samento:
Insulting people is your trade mark. I tot am following a politically knowledgable being.

yeah i love insulting bastards

gej till 2019
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2014
youngeagle:
And sincerely there is another plot going on in lagos now,@ obalende to be precise,a frnd of mine was hired by APC chieftain to be computing voters registered members for him...my question is why do they work only from 12:am till dawn it has been going on now for a month.

apc are evil

bro keep calm because i will expose them

inec should be careful also

these guys want to pull Nigeria down at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by bloodykiller: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2014
samento:
Only you have all the informations about APC's dirty deals. You try o! But. Mind you those who claim to know everything knows nothing.

relax and keep calm just watch out

i hardly create threads on Nairaland so am damn serious
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by koolly009: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272
Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Trolls they are

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
Trolls they are
Bloodykiller could be entertaining with his f00lery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights / Consensus Candidate: We’re Not Part Of Atiku’s Endorsement – GDPN / Official Lagos State Presidential Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.