Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife (10013 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by tellwisdom: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2014
You guys should ignore this fòol. It's all lies
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2014
dein77:

I was waiting for your last paragraph.
Kk
U'r cool with it nw rit? smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Mrfils(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Help? Really?? Did we help u wen u both were helping ur selves? undecided
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by lilbazy(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2014
emmyw:
There is no more ladies out there?
If you are in your brother's shoe,how would you feel?
Leviticus 18:16
"'Do not have sexual relations with your brother's wife;
that would dishonor your brother.

Go to confession and have convenant with the lord not to have sex again with women till marriage and see what God have for you.
God bless you for this write_ùp bro.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by emmyw(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2014
lilbazy:
God bless you for this write_ùp bro.
Amen,thanks.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by ionsman: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na all these kind lies dey change weather.Op you opened another thread that your friend is in a fix.Here it is you.Please go and cook up sweeter stories.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
shadowprime:
actually, my bro travelled for about a year now. She's been crying since, it was a mistake, just once,

eeediot! Your abuna mistakenly became erect and as you slipped on a banana peel, you mistakenly fell on her and your abuna mistakenly went into her honeypot. eeediot! Your bro travelled to buy goods for a whole year. na moon he go? You are so daft you think nairalanders cannot read through the lines to know a fake story.

I have advised you earlier. Go behind your house with a strong roll of rope. There is a tree there. It will be a wonderful sight for the villagers to see your body dangling from it. STOP disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
So were should the help be coming from, cos I believe when the ACTION was going on u didn't ask for our help. Guy a beg park well.

SELF CONTROL
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by MobilityMFR(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2017
You see, thinking with one's dick is dangerous; you should have used your head instead. Deal with the mess since you got yourself into it. There is a saying amongst my guys though and it goes thus: "once properly f**ked can always be re-f**ked;" so you nightmare is just beginning bros, live it and enjoy it undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

2-yr Old Offering Food To Her Handicapped Mom / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.