Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) (1574 Views)

The Hilarious Picture Game / Random Facts About Yourself (part 2) / Random Facts About Yourself: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by AzontoGhost(m): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Ever since I became a registered NL'er,I have been thinking about a game to always keep myself and others active on NL free from the usual bashings/e-wars ( especially Ghana-Nigeria bashing judging from what I see here everyday) LOL wink .
An idea just came to my mind. It may seem too shallow but I bet it gonna be interesting,educative and all fun.
The GAME is "POST A RANDOM PHOTO OF WHEREVER YOU FIND YOURSELF" be it your city,town,village,school,church,internet cafe,mall,factory,office,beach,tourist site,etc.
Game guide:
1. You must caption your picture.
-name of place,state/region and country
2. You SHOULDN'T necessarily be in the photo.
3. You can post as many photos as you can.
4.Any special fact/story attached to photo is warmly welcomed
5. No form of DERAILING pls!! wink
lets SET the ball ROLLING!!!
Re: Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by AzontoGhost(m): 1:33am On Nov 11, 2014
THE INDEPENDENCE SQUARE WITH THE INDEPENDENCE ARCH,ACCRA,GHANA

The Independence Square is the second largest city
square in the world after China’s Tiananmen
Square.
The Square, called the Black Star Square was built in
1961 by Ghana’s first President, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah
to honour the visit of Queen Elizabeth II.
It is famous in the history of Ghana as it is the site for
Ghana’s annual Independence Day Parade every 6th
of March and other national events.
Built to accommodate 30,000 people, it is the second
largest city square in the world. The square boasts of
two monuments; the Independence Arch and the
Black Star Monument also known as the Black Star
Gate.
A statue of a soldier faces the Independence Arch;
and symbolizes the countless Ghanaians who lost their
lives fighting for Ghana’s Independence.
The Independence Square, situated in Accra, is also
the only location for the inaugural ceremonies of
Ghana’s President-elects.
It is a symbol of the bloodshed and fight of the people
against oppressor’s rule and serves as a constant
reminder of Ghana’s indomitable patriotic spirit and
the love of the people for their motherland.
ref: etvnews

Re: Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by chukxie(m): 3:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Photos taken at ZhuZhou Shi high speed train station in Hunan Province, China.

Re: Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by AzontoGhost(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
chukxie:
Photos taken at ZhuZhou Shi high speed train station in Hunan Province, China.
cool photos
wink
Re: Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by chukxie(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
AzontoGhost:

cool photos
wink

Thanks, AzontoGhost! "Xie Xie" like we say in China!
Re: Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by AzontoGhost(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
chukxie:

awesomesmiley
Re: Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by AzontoGhost(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2015
chukxie:

my man, are you still in China-land?
Re: Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) by chukxie(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
AzontoGhost:

my man, are you still in China-land?

Yes, bro. Although I'm in Macao now but I'll head back to mainland China tomorrow afternoon. How far, bro?

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Photo And Tell What You See / Clash Of Clans. ..game / When You First Started Using Whatsapp, Do You Remember Your First DP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.