Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats (2169 Views)

What Are The Consequences When A Married Man Cheats / State Of Origin For A Married Woman. / Man Dies Of Endless Hard-on After Having S*x With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Please I want to know what happens when a married woman cheats, I have a friend in a fix and needs urgent help. Her husband is from the east, enugu and she had sex with his brother, what can she do to remedy it. Some people said, she will die, her husband and chilren willl die if she doesn't confess, her husband is out of the contry for now. They said if she sleeps with him, he will fall sick. Pls who can throw more light on the custom of the Nenwe-enugu people. Thanks
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by nzeaji(m): 4:42am On Nov 11, 2014
She has fallen into pot of hot ogbono soup. grin grin

You're still the same person who posted that you slept with your brothers wife (on another post). Now, you're saying its a friend. You must be really confused. angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2014
@ nzeaji, I have seen how much of a contribution u have made thus far. Please I am here seeking for solution, and am ready to get the most of it, I think u should be more concernrd in helping out than rattling me. Of course I am confused, I haven't slept well ever since
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by Raiders: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2014
shadowprime:
Please I want to know what happens when a married woman cheats, I have a friend in a fix and needs urgent help. Her husband is from the east, enugu and she had sex with his brother, what can she do to remedy it. Some people said, she will die, her husband and chilren willl die if she doesn't confess, her husband is out of the contry for now. They said if she sleeps with him, he will fall sick. Pls who can throw more light on the custom of the Nenwe-enugu people. Thanks
those customs don't work. She is not going to die. I will advice her to say the truth and also her husband should divorce her if she is sleeping around
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by GboyegaD(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
What led you into sleeping with her? Sincerely, I don't know what to advise you?
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2014
Loneliness, she said she was lonely. The husband has been away for over one year and his adult bro lives with her in a self contained room
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by strangest(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
I have to tell you the truth, i am related to that village in Enugu and I know that the consequences that comes from such are heavy. You do need to act fast... you just tied your soul with the devil and when I look and see what will happen to the both of you, tears drops from my eyes... You do need to appease some gods and break the curses. I can assist you to go about it and will do so when I hear from you... just quote me when you are ready

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2014
strangest:
I have to tell you the truth, i am related to that village in Enugu and I know that the consequences that comes from such are heavy. You do need to act fast... you just tied your soul with the devil and when I look and see what will happen to the both of you, tears drops from my eyes... You do need to appease some gods and break the curses. I can assist you to go about it and will do so when I hear from you... just quote me when you are ready
please tell me what to do
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by emmyw(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Never appese any gods,Jesus Christ is the only way out,the truth and life,you have been feeling guilty since it happened,go to confession or meet any man of God for counseling,ask God for forgiveness,he forgive all sins,and make a promise to him that you won't have any sexual act with women except your wife.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by debetmx(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
shadowprime:
\

You will soon die. You fvcked your brother's wife and you come here and lie it's a friend. Oloshi.

Amadioha fire that hand you should in typing this gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by strangest(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
shadowprime:
please tell me what to do
send me a mail here stranger2ky@yahoo.com, so I will keep you informed... and quote me when you send it
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by nzeaji(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
shadowprime:
@ nzeaji, I have seen how much of a contribution u have made thus far. Please I am here seeking for solution, and am ready to get the most of it, I think u should be more concernrd in helping out than rattling me. Of course I am confused, I haven't slept well ever since

Truth is, a crime has been commited both against God and man. There will be consequences even if not now, it could be in the future. I apologise if I seemed to rattle you a little bit. You just need to genuinely seek forgiveness from your God and He will forgive you. Forgiveness does not mean, you'll escape the consequences of the wrong action. You'll just have to bear those consequences, but rest, assured that you've been given a new slate to start all over again. I wish you all the best. undecided
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by tpia0003: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
the man catapults.
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ask God for forgiveness and keep away from your brother's wife
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by tonychristopher: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2014
shadowprime:

You will die miserably ..how can u do that

Confess your sins ..then pack out or ...
Re: What Are The Consequences When A Married Woman Cheats by tonychristopher: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2014
One thing for sure is that she is a loser

Igbo man doesn't take infidelity lightly
That might be the truth cos Enugu got traditions

If u confess u will lose Ur marriage
Ur brother will be ostracised
Ur family name will be tarnished for ever
If you don't confess
Ur live with the guilt .
Gods will descend on u
U might die or go mad

So your in

Choose

(1) (Reply)

What Is Shakabùlà? / Eze Bernard Enweremadu, Traditional Head Of Ngwa Land In Abia State Is Dead / The Hausa And Cults- A Strange Occult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.