Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Can You Explain This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Explain This? (757 Views)

Can You Explain The Chemistry Going On In This Pics? / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / How Best Can You Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Explain This? by dotcomnamename: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=15pt]Woman...will destroy you....will discourage you..will spoil your plan.....will push you and crucify you...will abandon you....will deny you.......will....will....will love you. its confusing.. I don't understand... please explain?? [/size]
Re: Can You Explain This? by Hawlahscho(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2014
It's like that simply cos, human being generally are dynamic.
Re: Can You Explain This? by iceberylin(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=20pt] ţђęşę wђoŗęş āįŋţ loyāl įŋdęęd angry [/size]
Re: Can You Explain This? by izaray(f): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2014
Is because you are in a confused stage, dat's why u can never understand shocked
Re: Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
It depends on the way you treat a lady
Re: Can You Explain This? by dotcomnamename: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
izaray:
Is because you are in a confused stage, dat's why u can never understand shocked

I saw it on someone's facebook and i posted it to get the true fact, i can give u the link of the page if you want.
Re: Can You Explain This? by yinkablue(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
U HAVE UR DECISION TO MAKE
Re: Can You Explain This? by ERCROSS(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is the logic.

Women will destroy you if u hurt them and it hurts them so badly

Women will discourage you if u r on the wrong side of the life

Women will spoil ur plan if u ain't Focused and determined

Women will push you if you allow them to and will crucify you coz it's in them

Women will abandon and deny u if u are not progressing in life

Women will love u, if u have a great personality

In my own opinion tho

(1) (Reply)

How I wish most nigeria girls will learn (see picture) / Be Sincere Guys: Which Do You Really Prefer In Women? / The New Competition In Romance Section??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.