Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Case closed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Case closed (1043 Views)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Case Closed!!! / case closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Case closed by nairaxchan: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2014
XXXXXX
Re: Case closed by nairaxchan: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2014
XXXX
Re: Case closed by mufutau55(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
I hope this is resolved amicably between the two of you... I will be following this thread. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Case closed by nairaxchan: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
xxxxx
Re: Case closed by segcymoor(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
nairaxchan:
All his numbers switched off grin pls any 1 know his home address or office address?
Sir, I am giving you assurance that you will get ur money back shortly.
Re: Case closed by chiboy11(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Calm down d Gbenga I kno don't dupe Pple,u wil get ur moni soon, I see it as a comunication problem just b alitle patient n abeg 4get ur idea of intrest. Cheers
Re: Case closed by gtrust: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chikataut is a reliable businessman. No shaking!
You will end up just making him more popular that is if that was not the reason for opening this topic.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Chekitaut: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hunm hunm, I dont understand why people act this way...Am nt perfect and am not Voltron(defender of the universe), You know that your delivery stopped was never my making, and i have not giving you value less for your money. Skimanski brought in a supplier through your orders, that was where the problem started from. Suppliers dont and cant absorb me, but i do absorb them. The supplier through Skimanski report the case to their association, that nite i called you and told you, i received treat call from anonymous people telling me if they come across me on the site, am a dead man. Anyway ur payment was done through Neft(Saving) transfer from GTB to Diamond.

If you dont know Neft is not an instant pay is a day +1.

As regard your interest, we did not sign any written agreement on it.
Re: Case closed by nairaxchan: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
xxxxx

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Chekitaut: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2014
nairaxchan:
what rocks my boat and how i operate, if you are having issues or problems, let me know and give me time frame to sort yourself and resolve issue.

But when u begin to lie, irrelevant lies and see through lies , it does not go down well with me.

Being Truthful is a sub of INTEGRITY.

You interacted with me, and i am a very plain person, and you yourself admitted that you lied at a time that u had a bursted tyre,making me waste a day without doing anything, yet i still continued using you.

I did not come online to come and downgrade or throw more searchlight on your business method or principle, but your consistent lies forced my hand, and begin to doubt you.

Learnt a lesson dealing with you, and understood better how to do bizness with you: NO UPFRONT PAYMENT,BUT A CASH ON DELIVERY BASIS, so every1 gets happy.

Anyway will await the money< you said payment was done yday via your text message, not seen any money today, but will wait till tomorrow for benefit of doubt that u initiated the transfer after 12.

God bless your bizness.
Good one from my Boss, ur words on my facebook page bros...
Re: Case closed by nairaxchan: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Money received. Case closed
Re: Case closed by mufutau55(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
OK. Case closed. Thread Locked.

(1)

Standard Plots Of Land For Sale @ Arepo (near Berger) / Tastefully 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere For 600k 1yr Up n down vacant (pics) / Air Conditioners And Generator For A Duplex In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.