Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58554 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Na wa o! I dont just get it. Y wud they even accept other medical innovation like trying to get help through the enhance pregnancy before n even accepting other help the hospital can render but refusing blood transfusion?

If blood transfusion was not a welcome thing God, its administration wont ve being saving lives n also she wouldnt ve died by the lack of transfussion...my take anywhere, i just wish they ll shine their eyes
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by ekemini007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
kilokeys:
when God go judge im matter.. Nairalanders would be witnesses to d case of foolishness and fanaticism

@list him believe in somtin. Wetin u believe in? Person don die him own go u still de pour insult on am. wetin u tink say ur own judgement go be accuser of dead brethren..oya tink!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
iluvweed:
Ntor!
Nmeeu
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by holatin(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
maybe her religion goes against blood transfusion.

some people carry religion for head like bucket of water.
such action cant make you enter heaven ooo
WISE UP
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by lyvin: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
This no be news na
Na their way be that.
RIP 2 her sha, even say e don tey.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by farolee(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
dainformant:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/jehovahs-witness-new-mother-dies-after-she-refuses-to-be-given-blood-9851014.html

Which do you think is wise: refusing help over religious belief or trying to stay alive??

Only if mankind will understand that Devil NEVER created anything, but can only influence Good.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by iamord(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is stale. Its been Going on for a long time now..they don't celebrate even their birthday nor sing the national anthem. Brainwash of all kind has filled africa. and people are just falling for it. If there is a medicine to make me live 500 years and look young. I will gladly take it. There is more to life.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by hungryboy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
When one
person suffers from a
delusion, it is called
insanity. When many
people suffer from a
delusion it is called a
Religion.
Robert M. Pirsig

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by iluvweed(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
samflexx:

Nmeeu

Meaning.... shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by hardbody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
iwakolewa:
So she didn't refuse to have her child through CS,but she refused blood transfusion sad sadwhy did she not have the child through normal delivery.

Warped logic. Where is the relationship between both activities? you sound dumb, do you also look it?

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
She didn't die from refusing to have a blood transfusion; even if she did, she died holding on to her belief and it isn't any different from all you id1ots that pay your pastors in order not to 'rob god' and to get rich likewise the foolishness of mujahideen.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by roqchiq(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title.

Did you notice the bolded section of your report. How did refusing blood transfusion kill her a whole month after. Can someone with shortage of blood during surgery survive for a month? Don't you realise she may have died from other thing?

Why not right report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die.

Do you think blood transfusions save lives 100%. Do you think blood transfusions is the BEST/ New technological way to achieve successful surgery?

@bolded section, JW did not say, God through the bible said so. We simply obey no matter what why others choose what they obey. (If God told them to sacrifice their child, they would tell him no! They lack the kind of faith Abramham had)

Controversies and many death? What about the many lifes that decision has saved- both now and in the resurrection. Focus on the positive.

Trying to stay alive? For how long? Is it quaranteed that after disobeying God by taking blood transfusions- the person will survive the surgery.

Is obeying God less important than our short miserable life on this earth?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.

God is also the giver of life.....what about IVF? on whose authority do you approve of IVF? If God says you won't have children naturally, then why do you use booster drugs and IVF.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ukutsgp:
People dying as a result of ignorance are too many.
Dnt die for some foolish doctrines that have no bearing in the bible because of misinterpretation.

Abeg frontpage tins oga seun. People need to be wise and stop being foolish.

Did u notice she has a serious infection that lasted for months? What do you know about non-blood surgery? Check statistics. More persons survive and get better with non-blood surgery than with transfusion. Why do u even think that people are now addvocating for non-blood surgeries?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nath007(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
pelij:
Mehn that church sucks
pelij:
Mehn that church sucks
pelij:
Mehn that church sucks

U dont know anything about what you saying man,she took dat decision based on her belief on what da bible says nd she wasn't forced or coerced into taking dat decision of hers. so man don't say what u know nothing of.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by koikoi2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
The fact dat she died of other causes or as a result of her refusal of blood transfusion is not d case, but d believe of JW rejecting blood transfusion is unscriptural and unscientific.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by jasper7(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Strange, very strange world we live in. Some people are ready to give their life for speculative beliefs. While others choose to believe in nothing. I guess that's the beauty of being human
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
iluvweed:

Meaning.... shocked
ntor gi..
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by iamord(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
MissMeiya:
Natural selection. Now she can't pass her stúpidity to the next generation.

Haha. That's harsh. Her kid and hubby are already carrying the torch.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by jsam2k5: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
God Commanded us not to Eat Blood
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by aryzgreat: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is akin to suicide.

JW, I detest those ppl. I abandoned a gal I was eyeing when I realised she is JW
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by donefezy: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
frustratedman:
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance
I can see from your name that you are very very frustrated, but that doesn't mean you should insult the creator of the universe, the one who gave you that opportunity not to attend the church you were invited to so as to repent from your sin.I guess he kept you for a reason

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Emyben(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
blizard44:
It's her life.
She either had to chose to live or die.
Her preference was death. Death for the shackles of spurious and mind-twisting religious beliefs.

Whatever rocks her boat.
True Bro,but dont you think she had a moral obligation to live and bring up that kid? That in my opinion is Sheer WICKEDNESS.Poor little baby, Motherless, never even knew his mom.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by saintgwizard(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Is her decision to make. There are also cases of those who died even after the blood transfussion.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Blackfire(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Estimable:
RELIGION RELIGION............ignorance of the highest order

Religion takes away ur thinking faculty,and leaves u.... Faulty

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by PraiseSunday: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
arsetalks:
I really do not understand it. Witnesses base their believe on Deuteronomy 12:16 but many of them eat pigs yet the same old testament condemns it.
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/genesis/9/#v1009004
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Imagine! She shouldn't have attempted ivf too nau, abi baby craving pass God matta ni? Silly people. What a waste!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by idinc(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
She's tried IVF but refuses blood transfussion out of her religious belief? Smh

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
PLEXPLEX:
Na wa o! I dont just get it. Y wud they even accept other medical innovation like trying to get help through the enhance pregnancy before n even accepting other help the hospital can render but refusing blood transfusion?

If blood transfusion was not a welcome thing God, its administration wont ve being saving lives n also she wouldnt ve died by the lack of transfussion...my take anywhere, i just wish they ll shine their eyes

Read the post carefully. How long has she suffered the infection? Do u think blood transfusion saves? Then u must be joking. Go to hospitals and find out. And also see if u can research on non-blood volume expanders. And while at it, see how non-blood surgery is making waves in modern health. When you are done, we can talk

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have no understanding for this. However, I don't mind if they choose it for themselves. It just irritates me of that parents choose to die when they could be saved to raise their children because the children have to suffer. And it irritates me that these people will let their children die because of some belief that does not make sense at all and does not serve any good.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by cocoduck: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
JWs live and die for what they believe and it is not forced on any one.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by heykims(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
She rejected blood transfusion, yet accepted antibiotics nd even d unnatural route of birth, Caeserian section.
Short-sighted, shallow-minded fellows...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56