Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats (69850 Views)

Lagos and Ogun State..Lovely Yummy Cakes / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thanks !!!
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by olorilaide(f): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello lemmie cakes. I want to make a one year birthday cake for my daughter. How much does that micky 2 step cake (the one u did for oluwajomiloju) posted on this tread cost?
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
olorilaide:
Hello lemmie cakes. I want to make a one year birthday cake for my daughter. How much does that micky 2 step cake (the one u did for oluwajomiloju) posted on this tread cost?
I already sent you a mail ma..
or
Contact us via: 08054758989, bbm:7BC809A9
www.facebook.com/lemmiecakes
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by trendphemmy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
HURMORTULA:
Cakes handcrafted with care..
how much is dis exact cake
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
#Gele&Fila.
simple traditional wedding cake.
At lemmie cakes, we work closely with your budget. ... smiley

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by krystal101(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Oya include Ryan's cake na...

P.S: her cakes are extremely delicious, you won't regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by cdamsel(f): 2:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Who send me this night cry cry
Wish I was a lagos, would have ordered one and chop alone cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 5:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Hello everybody, its me Mickey grin

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 5:18am On Jan 10, 2015
cdamsel:
Who send me this night cry cry
Wish I was a lagos, would have ordered one and chop alone cry cry
oya sharply come to lagos to order. wink cool grin
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by cdamsel(f): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2015
HURMORTULA:

oya sharply come to lagos to order. wink cool grin
But your cakes really look nice,will u teach me? Or share recipe? embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2015
cdamsel:
But your cakes really look nice,will u teach me? Or share recipe? embarassed
lemme sharply transfer them to you! wink
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by cdamsel(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2015
HURMORTULA:

lemme sharply transfer them to you! wink
I'm serious na cry
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Baby Girl christening cake!

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Thanks for your patronage People! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Simplicity!

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ohops!! Been a while here.
Enjoy this chilled drink grin

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Top of the morning to you all.. kiss

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for your patronage...

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lemmie Cakes
#ikorodu #Lagos # yummyCakes

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by Jack188: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Look what I found on http://foodjj.com website! I wanna cook it soon. Looks so delicious, I can't wait for it wink
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Sunday!

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Simple..

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by otmorkly(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just saw your cakes. They are AWESOME!
Do u guys have a website/mobile app? I would like to help you build one, so you can showcase your works and people can make orders directly from there or they pay on delivery. Here is my number 08039424779 Let me know what you think.
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Mother's Day

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
..Stacked pillow #traditional wedding cake.

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fabric inspired cake. .

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Love the colours!

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks for your patronage! shocked

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 9:01am On May 22, 2015
*yawns* its been a while kiss
Plenty pictures to update smiley
Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2015
This is a purple and gold engagement cake. I Love the colour combo. Don't mind the background of the pix, don't have time for proper pix before delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 7:17pm On May 24, 2015
Swatch! Swatch! Watch

Re: Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats by HURMORTULA(f): 10:17am On May 30, 2015
Simple McQueen car cake..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.