Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! (9909 Views)

Nigerians, Before You Criticize Biafra Agitations, Read Buhari's Stance First! / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2014
I greet you all my fellow Nigerians, In the name of God our creator, whom we owe our eternal gratitude to. Some of you who take your take your time to read my articles might feel that I am an alarmist, but that is not the case, I am like an old man who has seen the end of a drama that is being acted out by the young ones, I am like The father who sees into the future, when the children are seeing the present. My fellow Nigerians, it has long be said that one day our evils will visit us, and that day is here, we are in the day or reaping, where every Nigerian, whether Man or Woman, Boy or Girl would reap the harvest of evil that our fore leaders have planted for us, it is not the fault of the innocent people who die everyday from all sorts of violence, it is not their fault, they are only victims of circumstance. And their innocent blood is still crying out everyday for justice. My Fellow Nigerians, I want to admonish and warn you all, to be very vigilant and careful in the next coming months, many of us might not live to see the next few years, but I hope and pray that our sacrifices would be of value, Evil has taken root in our country, and this evil is in the form of Terrorism, backed by A western Country, many of you do not understand the intricacies of what's going on presently in Nigeria, if you knew, you would pack your bags and flee to neighboring Ghana, There is an obvious plan to Balkanize Nigeria come 2015, and it would take the Mighty grace of God for this plan not to work, Evil has come to Nigeria, and Evil is Growing, I shed tears most times for my Country, not because it would change anything, but because of the innocent lives that would be lost, all because we have allowed evil into our lives, we have allowed Greed to take root In our hearts, and the consequences of these actions are dire, I pity the ignorant Nigerians, I sincerely do, you are the ones who would be sacrificed on the alter of Nation building, I sincerely do not know if there would still be a country answering the name of Nigeria after 2015, I pray that God keeps this country, There is a new god in Nigeria, ladies and Gentle men, and that god is the god of war, war is becoming inevitable in this country, this is a truth we must all come to acknowledge, but how prepared are we to fight this war? This war is against the current evil in the world, which is the war against Terrorism. There is no physical evil that is greater than TERROR. We are already in the starting phase in the war against Terror, and so far our performance has been abysmal. Nigerians, wake up before it is too late, Nigeria is at war, we are at war against Terrorism, we are at war against ourselves, and most importantly, we are at war against our Collective Unity, Unity is our only weapon, Tribalism, Religion, and political affiliation will not help us, we have not seen the evil that is ahead of us, if we have, we would put more efforts into becoming more united, Nigerians wake up before it is too late, we are at war, let us Unite, remember, a house divided against itself. Cannot stand, I pray God stands by us during this trying time. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2014
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten
thousand at thy right hand: but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2014
CoolHunk:
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten
thousand at thy right hand: but it shall not come nigh thee.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Terrorism has started.
Ebola vaccine when it come will depopulate us, not only from killing us directly, but would make those who survive it infertile.

Those who have ears let them hear!

Boko Haram is CIA sponsored and is aimed at distablising Nigeria to the extent of widespread sectarian unrest which would NATO /UN the excuse to come in and break up Nigeria.

Those who cannot see the white man as your enemy you are doomed!

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by GHKWAME1: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
I have not felt too good ever since I watched an amnesty international video on YouTube where human beings were slaughtered like goats this morning. I have no doubt those who did it were the bastarrds in official Nigerian army kits, even though the NGO blamed the army. In the same video, I also saw where the men who the army arrested were later found dead. There is another shameless video where a soldier was killed whilst fighting for his life and another being decapitated.

Adamskutty, and iconise/iconize I think you should use your creativity to create mischief to create awareness on the menace of this evil sect. You guys have to nib this thing in the bud before some useless eediots export it to Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by GHKWAME1: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Omotayo: What has happened to the Nigerian
Army? We cannot fight a rag tag
starving bunch of young men? What
does that say about Nigeria and her
leadership right at this moment?
Jonathan still want to run for a
second term and the people don't see
anything wrong with it? This is a sad
story about the sorry state of the
country. We are broke, oil prices
falling like a house of cards, salary is
becoming hard to pay both at the
federal and state levels, the stealing
is still going on massively on full
throttle, the finance and oil ministers
are confused and as such Nigeria is
in deep shit with major disaster on
the horizon. The picture is not good
and will get worse. Amazing and it is
up to the people to rise up. These
politicians must die and it has to
happen now and fast.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by gatiano(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
the 3000 troops sent are meant to force the vaccination. The truth is already out there about ebola been manufactured, however the vaccines must be enforced. the northern nigerians have been crippled by western sponsored boko haram, if anybody still think this a fabrication or lie, who is buying isis oil? how can the US and the saudis just agree to slash the oil prize in half in just a few days? they are stealing syria's and iragis oil and isis is selling for under 20$ per barrel. that will definitely cripple russia their white brother, who says still that isis is not controlled or created by the west? boko haram is the handwriting of the cia, m16, mossad, all the western embassies in nigeria.
GenBuhari:
Terrorism has started.
Ebola vaccine when it come will depopulate us, not only from killing us directly, but would make those who survive it infertile.

Boko Haram is CIA sponsored and is aimed at distablising Nigeria to the extent of widespread sectarian unrest which would NATO /UN the excuse to come in and break up Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't believe that Ebola exist at all. All the propaganda and psychological manipulation in the media is all about getting you fearful and panicked enough to get you rushing to take the vaccine which is intended to depopulate Africa by killing or sterilising you.
gatiano:
the 3000 troops sent are meant to force the vaccination. The truth is already out there about ebola been manufactured, however the vaccines must be enforced. the northern nigerians have been crippled by western sponsored boko haram, if anybody still think this a fabrication or lie, who is buying isis oil? how can the US and the saudis just agree to slash the oil prize in half in just a few days? they are stealing syria's and iragis oil and isis is selling for under 20$ per barrel. that will definitely cripple russia their white brother, who says still that isis is not controlled or created by the west? boko haram is the handwriting of the cia, m16, mossad, all the western embassies in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by gatiano(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
to my fellow christians and muslims alike across the different tribes of Nigeria, The message from the op is not atall to scare anybody, and the scared person is far better than those that still think that the whiteman and the western foreign policies is their friends and brother (these set of people are already dead, only not physical yet), however it is not to scare rather than to prepare us mentally, intellectually, socially and as hard as it may seems, personal economically and physically.

to the christians and muslims that expect rapture, you have been deceived about this phenomenon, there is no disappearance to anywhere, the only disappearance is death. rapture means the getting of the truth, and accepting it and taking action. repent, be righteous and prepare ourselves mentally. fear not, do not kill another man except when in self defence. ressurection means that one now know himself, GOD and the devil (all Men). stay awake people, stay fit, eat well and less, educate our minds, by ourselves. every book is important, read! and most importantly, seek refuge in ALLAH/GOD.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I have not felt too good ever since I watched an amnesty international video on YouTube where human beings were slaughtered like goats this morning. I have no doubt those who did it were the bastarrds in official Nigerian army kits, even though the NGO blamed the army. In the same video, I also saw where the men who the army arrested were later found dead. There is another shameless video where a soldier was killed whilst fighting for his life and another being decapitated.

Adamskutty, and iconise/iconize I think you should use your creativity to create mischief to create awareness on the menace of this evil sect. You guys have to nib this thing in the bud before some useless eediots export it to Ghana.

To export it to ghana you have to understand the attitude of the people ,the moselms. and northerners in the. Country to know its chances of having a strong hold. This is part of the reason y I say country First, others come next.. But putting religious and ethic Lines First only promotes Segregation. And gives a foothold to such. But. I pray and. Believe they will have no foot hold. In. Our motherland

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by GHKWAME1: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
iamord:

To export it to ghana you have to understand the attitude of the people ,the moselms. and northerners in the. Country to know its chances of having a strong hold. This is part of the reason y I say country First, others come next.. But putting religious and ethic Lines First only promotes Segregation. And gives a foothold to such. But. I pray and. Believe they will have no foot hold. In. Our motherland
Thing is, the under currents existing in northern Nigeria ie, high unemployment rate, and high illiteracy rate exists in northern Ghana. Granted there is a religious tolerance existing in Ghana but this has been replaced with chieftaincy problem existing as far back as the colonial period.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
gatiano:
to my fellow christians and muslims alike across the different tribes of Nigeria, The message from the op is not atall to scare anybody, and the scared person is far better than those that still think that the whiteman and the western foreign policies is their friends and brother (these set of people are already dead, only not physical yet), however it is not to scare rather than to prepare us mentally, intellectually, socially and as hard as it may seems, personal economically and physically.

to the christians and muslims that expect rapture, you have been deceived about this phenomenon, there is no disappearance to anywhere, the only disappearance is death. rapture means the getting of the truth, and accepting it and taking action. repent, be righteous and prepare ourselves mentally. fear not, do not kill another man except when in self defence. ressurection means that one now know himself, GOD and the devil (all Men). stay awake people, stay fit, eat well and less, educate our minds, by ourselves. every book is important, read! and most importantly, seek refuge in ALLAH/GOD.
well spoken
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
I don't believe that Ebola exist at all. All the propaganda and psychological manipulation in the media is all about getting you fearful and panicked enough to get you rushing to take the vaccine which is intended to depopulate Africa by killing or sterilising you.
The white man has always been ruling us, we are just the "new slaves" they believe they own us, they have succeeded in putting most of our people into mental slavery. It's this New form of mental slavery, we are fighting against today. Isis, Alqaeda, taliban, etc are all creations of the West. Only God can save us from the Evils of the white man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Thing is, the under currents existing in northern Nigeria ie, high unemployment rate, and high illiteracy rate exists in northern Ghana. Granted there is a religious tolerance existing in Ghana but this has been replaced with chieftaincy problem existing as far back as the colonial period.
That's true. Seriously I just don't understand we black people at times. The Colonialist left out the northern parts of majority of the subsaharan africa countries out of their development Plans .the so called people that Claim to be Fighting imperialism still followed the same plan.. Yet the northern zone from nigeria to ghana has produced some of the richest and powerful elites. Little has. been done there, so its suitable to become a tool for extremist. And for the. Chieftancy aspect. That is constant. But ghana seems to be making strides in that sector and is more organized. I Doubt there is a chieftain and traditional MP in nigeria. Well I hope the loop holes are closed real soon.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2014
bolaino:
The white man has always been ruling us, we are just the "new slaves" they believe they own us, they have succeeded in putting most of our people into mental slavery. It's this New form of mental slavery, we are fighting against today. Isis, Alqaeda, taliban, etc are all creations of the West. Only God can save us from the Evils of the white man.
Black people Are to Blame

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by GHKWAME1: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2014
iamord:

That's true. Seriously I just don't understand we black people at times. The Colonialist left out the northern parts of majority of the subsaharan africa countries out of their development Plans .the so called people that Claim to be Fighting imperialism still followed the same plan.. Yet the northern zone from nigeria to ghana has produced some of the richest and powerful elites. Little has. been done there, so its suitable to become a tool for extremist. And for the. Chieftancy aspect. That is constant. But ghana seems to be making strides in that sector and is more organized. I Doubt there is a chieftain and traditional MP in nigeria. Well I hope the loop holes are closed real soon.
I don't know the Nigerian situation, but post independence Ghana led by Nkrumah ensured free education up to secondary level in the north. Northern educated elites someway somehow don't want to go back to contribute their quota after seeing the lights down south.

I am of the school of thought that, the chieftaincy institution is a backward primitive archaic system that should be relegated to the dustbin.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2014
iamord:

it is unfortunate, but you are correct, The black man is to blame.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2014
bolaino:
it is unfortunate, but you are correct, The black man is to blame.

100 percent Bro..
Don't cast blame on anyone but ourselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I don't know the Nigerian situation, but post independence Ghana led by Nkrumah ensured free education up to secondary level in the north. Northern educated elites someway somehow don't want to go back to contribute their quota after seeing the lights down south.

I am of the school of thought that, the chieftaincy institution is a backward primitive archaic system that should be relegated to the dustbin.

Hmm. kwame nkrumah!! What a great man. There is a saying that ghana and africas clock stopped ticking the moment he was overthrown. That was a man that thought like there was no box. I read some of his plans. He planned that tamale would be the new York of africa. If his plans were still implemented like the Work and happiness plan. Am sure ghana would have been the first developed black Nation. Today ghana is suffering from some of this plans they did not implement.
Well I am on the school of thought that. chieftaincy and traditional institution in not only ghana but africa is to be reformed. If we are to Experience an african renaissance . The. Jews did it, the Christians in the medieval ages. and the Buddhist did it. And look how far they have gone. The reason that africa did not develop an organized religion is because of the way we think. Intellectual laziness. There has to be changes.
For me the african Traditional system is a gold Mine misunderstood now manipulated and used for evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2014
To blame for what exactly?
iamord:

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2014
GenBuhari:
To blame for what exactly?

*Is it not black people selling their resources to outsiders?

*is it western elites forcing us to be corrupt?

*we have been independent for how many years.. Why is it That more emphasis on white history ,feats, heros and exploration are taught more in our schools. Are there no black heros?

*why with all the resources and revenue is there not at least one research university in the country?

*why have we added little or no value to our culture. Oh the white man is at fault for that too?

The list is almost endless

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2014
While I agree we should always take responsibility for whatever condition we find ourselves, we should not fail to acknowledge the external forces of neo-colonialism waging a war on African governments to stop Africa's development and to continue exploitation.

This video explains a lot. What has happened to great African leaders like: Lumumba, Abacha, Nkrumah, Amin, Buhari, Sankara etc. They are either overthrown or they are killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl
iamord:

*Is it not black people selling their resources to outsiders?

*is it western elites forcing us to be corrupt?

*we have been independent for how many years.. Why is it That more emphasis on white history ,feats, heros and exploration are taught more in our schools. Are there no black heros?

*why with all the resources and revenue is there not at least one research university in the country?

*why have we added little or no value to our culture. Oh the white man is at fault for that too?

The list is almost endless
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2014
GenBuhari:
While I agree we should always take responsibility for whatever condition we find ourselves, we should not fail to acknowledge the external forces of neo-colonialism waging a war on African governments to stop Africa's development and to continue exploitation.

This video explains a lot. What has happened to great African leaders like: Lumumba, Abacha, Nkrumah, Amin, Buhari, Sankara etc. They are either overthrown or they are killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl

Hahaha. There you go again
Were the majority of the leaders you mentioned not their puppets? What did they do for their countries. I can only single out nkrumah, lumumba and sankara. Of course I know people are always trying to destabilize africa.. Just to let u know, we are not the only ones in the predicament. Germany, russia , korea ,india. Venezula etc suffer the same feat. so we africans need To stop feeling like some special victims. This world is a jungle.. And will never be fair.Like frank ocean said. No Church in the Wild. You either hunt or be hunted. but blacks from time to time keep playing the deer running from the lion. The violent take it by force. we need to understand the art of organized violence and use against the enemy. But how can we.. When we are not united?? And have no direction. What is the nigerian dream? What is the ghanaian dream?? What is the. African dream?? Is there any thing like that. Or a mere thought. Just like. Mine??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Do you understand the meaning of neo-colonialism?
Many countries with natural resources in latin America have also had their development stunted in much the same way Africa has.

Russia and Germany are already industrialised and were never colonised so I doubt that they are victims of neo-colonialism
iamord:

Hahaha. There you go again
Were the majority of the leaders you mentioned not their puppets? What did they do for their countries. I can only single out nkrumah, lumumba and sankara. Of course I know people are always trying to destabilize africa.. Just to let u know, we are not the only ones in the predicament. Germany, russia , korea ,india. Venezula etc suffer the same feat. so we africans need To stop feeling like some special victims. This world is a jungle.. And will never be fair.Like frank ocean said. No Church in the Wild. You either hunt or be hunted. but blacks from time to time keep playing the deer running from the lion. The violent take it by force. we need to understand the art of organized violence and use against the enemy. But how can we.. When we are not united??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
GenBuhari:
Many countries with natural resources in latin America have also had their development stunted in much the same way Africa has.

Russia and Germany are already industrialised and were never colonised so I doubt that they are victims of neo-colonialism

They are victims of elite suppression. Was india and japan developed? Look at the strides they making now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
GenBuhari:

I understand what you are trying to say, and I agree with you, I still understand what iamord is also trying to say and I agree with him to an extent, of all the continents in the world the African continent has been exploited most, by Europe, the gigantic negative effects of European colonial and mineral exploitation in Africa can not be over emphasised, we owe our inability to unite, largely on the part of The Europeans, Europe underdeveloped Africa, they sowed seeds of discord and mistrust amongst African Tribes, the white man Brought Greed to Africa, disrupted our communal way of living, the white man showed Africans the evil side of Humans. And the most potent weapon the white man used against Africans is Psychological/ mental slavery. Majority of Black men have come to see the white man as God, With White Jesus as the only begotten son of God, (smh) The white man has painted a picture, where Humanity's redemption/salvation will or can only Come from a white messiah ( white jesus) this lie has been sold to Millions of Africa through the centuries, and this lie is at the forefront of Africa's problems, I believe the day Africa can become free from White Jesus is the day we would truly be on our way to Enlightenment, what happened to The African Traditional belief systems? What happened to Great African civilizations that sprung up hundreds of years ago? The white man destroyed all these. One of The most recent, was the Benin empire, where the King was disgraced, his palace torched and he was sent on exile, his lineage was ended. The bottom line of what I'm trying to say is this, iamord, you are correct to say the black man is to blame for still being underdeveloped, and I agree with you to an extent, But you have to understand and see that there are concerted efforts among Imperialist Countries to see that Africa remains underdeveloped, it is that Effort that we are speaking up against. As long as The white man still thinks Africa is nothing more than where they can come to steal Human and mineral resources at anytime, we would be far from development, the more divided we are the better for the white man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
GenBuhari:
Terrorism has started.

This is a mentally-ill fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
gatiano:

And this a paranoid moronic fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
bolaino:

What they need to do is to successfully put psychos like you in a mental institution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

cheesy cheesy
While its a bit exaggerated. One thing for sure is that blacks are doing themselves
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
iamord:

cheesy cheesy
While its a bit exaggerated. One thing for sure is that blacks are doing themselves

Exaggerated?

You think someone who says Ebola does not exist is mentally sound?

You think someone that said Abacha never stole a dime is mentally sound?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by EMANY01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

I may never have agreed with anything you have had to say on Nairaland buy this.......this description/definition up there is everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu, Says Nigeria Is In Safe Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.