Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here (1863 Views)

South Africa Or Egypt Or Qatar / Emergency, Must Read If You Are Traveling This Holiday To See A Loved One / Emergency, Must Read If You Are Traveling This Holiday Or Know Some One Who Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by kennybuda: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
My friend need details on how to obtain India or Egypt visa, Luthuania Embassy is not in Nigeria your advice will be highly apreciated If you are a travel agent please reserve your comment we dont deal with agent, Bro justwise please let this post on front page
Re: Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by Godenly: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
please I need info on how to travel from lagos to lithuanian I'm going to visit a friend

what are the requirement and how much will it cost me thanks

please someone should help me on this I've never traveled out before this would be my first
Re: Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by Godenly: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
please someone should help me out on this which of the embassy in lagos can I go to for lithuanian visa
Re: Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by kennybuda: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sorry this tread is not for visitors or hustlers We need infor on how to secure India or Egypt visa, Someone need to be in any of this country for Luthuania study visa.
Godenly:
please someone should help me out on this which of the embassy in lagos can I go to for lithuanian visa
Re: Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by kagari: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Godenly:
Like kennybuba said egypt might not give you visa to go and get another countrys visa. But you apply as a tourist though, they omly have an embassy in cairo for africa. Most western europe countries. Apply as a tourist to egypt probably 2 weeks, dont ever mention you want to go for anothers countries visa.
And dont forget to buy you ticket from kroomtravels when you get the visa
Re: Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by kagari: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2014
kennybuda:
Sorry this tread is not for visitors or hustlers We need infor on how to secure India or Egypt visa, Someone need to be in any of this country for Luthuania study visa.
Apply for a 2 weeks tourist visa to egypt, with key emphasis on alexandria and cairo. If you get the visa you can then kill two beds with one stone.
Dont forget to buy your tickets from me. One love
Re: Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by kennybuda: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Thank you
kagari:

Apply for a 2 weeks tourist visa to egypt, with key emphasis on alexandria and cairo. If you get the visa you can then kill two beds with one stone.
Dont forget to buy your tickets from me. One love
Re: Those Who Are Traveling To Luthuania 2015 Via India Or Egypt Meet Here by Adejoagain: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls I just want to know if any on has gotten visa to lithuania tru india lately.
And if age has anytin to do wit the process

(1) (Reply)

Need List Of Affordable Schools In Canada [canadian Students] / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank / Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.