Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Make Designer Replica Pefumes A-z Guide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Designer Replica Pefumes A-z Guide (11098 Views)

High Quality Replica Rolex / Wholesale Louis Vuitton Replica Bag | Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags | Lv Replic / Aaa Replica Handbags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Designer Replica Pefumes A-z Guide by aabangs(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
Make Designer Perfume Copies
At only $65 per bottle instead of $150, you can explore many different designer perfumes.
100% gurannteed results

Making designer perfume copies - or "knock-offs" - is really fun. Even if you don't wear perfume on a regular basis, it is still satisfying to create perfect duplications of big brand names. Chanel No. 5, Thierry Mugler's Angel, Cool Water, Green Irish Tweed, and many more are available for the copying.

I've already recreated many of my favorites; in fact, I have enough perfume to last a year if I wore it every day! Among my duplications are Creed's Green Irish Tweed, Addict from Dior, and Alien and Angel from Thierry Mugler. All of those retail for at least $80 per bottle, but I made them for less than $10 each.

What Designer Perfumes Can You Recreate?
There are so many, it would be impossible to list them all here. Here is a sample, just to give you an idea:

Here are just a few of the most popular brand names ripe for the knocking-off!

Sean Jean
J.Lo: Glow, Live, Still
Hugo Boss: Boss, Deep Red, Dark Blue
Ralph Lauren: Polo, Blue, Lauren
Dolce and Gabbana: D&G, Light Blue
Britney Spears: Curious, Fantasy
Davidoff: Cool Water, Echo
Philosophy: Amazing Grace, Falling In Love
Thierry Mugler: Angel, Alien, A*Men
Armani: Black Code, Emporio HE
Burberry: Brit, London, Touch, Weekend
Calvin Klein: 1, Obsession, Crave
Chanel: No. 5, No. 22, Coco, Egoiste
Victoria's Secret: Love Spell, Pink, Heavenly
Gap: Dream, Heaven, Day

For a big list of hundreds of designer perfume formulas available, just download this PDF:
Designer Perfume List. Even this list, which is 22 pages, is not a complete list. New formulas come out every week, and I last updated this list in 2006. Still, it should be a good indication of what's available.

How Good Are The Duplications?
Pretty darn great! I'm not a professional, but I have a good sense of smell, and I can't tell the difference. Using amazing technology, it is possible to get a perfect duplication of most perfumes. Chances are that your duplications will fool most people - even you.

How Hard Is It?
You can make designer perfume copies in your kitchen, and you don't need any kind of skill or experience. All you need some basic kitchen stuff, some low-cost materials that I tell you how and where to get, and the information provided in the Fast Guide.

In fact, you can read the list of skills required to know if you are qualified to make perfume,

List of "Skills" Required To Make Perfume Copies
Able to read
Not allergic to fragrances (if you are, run away! This is not for you!)
Can search on Google or Yahoo
Can unscrew jars and small bottles
Have a good enough eye to say, "Yeah, that looks about half full."
Can type in web addresses
Can use a credit card to order supplies online

How can you really make accurate duplications for so little, when the "real thing" costs so much?
When I was experimenting on my own, this was my first question too. I had tried Designer Impostors in the early 90's, when I was too young to buy the real stuff. You probably remember the commercials that went 'If you like Giorgio, you'll like Smorgio.'

Those were disappointing, so I wasn't expecting great results when I tried to make my own this year. But I was shocked at the accuracy!

They were perfect - I couldn't tell the difference. And I had chosen some top-shelf fragrances, too. I didn't expect them to be this good, and I finally asked my suppliers how they could do such great duplications.

I found out that there have been major changes in the creation, marketing, and technology of perfumes in the last five years. These changes let people make way better, more accurate designer smell-alikes. I go into this in detail in the manual, so I'll just give you the summary:

Perfume Fact #1
50% - 90% of the cost of commercial pefume is marketing, not materials. Perfume is one of the most dramatic examples of the price not reflecting the cost of materials. Most people think that designer perfume has all kinds of expensive and precious ingredients, and that's what makes it so expensive.

While this was true at one point, the real reason why most modern perfumes have such a high price tag is because of advertising, including:

Glossy magazine ads in Cosmo, GQ, and other popular magazines
Primetime TV commercials featuring hired celebrities
Custom-designed boxes, fancy bottles, and glitzy packaging to make the perfume "look expensive" and attract the eye of Nordstrom and Saks shoppers.
And don't forget the reseller's markup, which is usually twice the wholesale rate.

Perfume Fact #2
Thanks to amazing advances in recent technologies, it's now possible to chemically analyze and recreate most fragrances, including designer perfumes. This is completely legal, by the way. It's impossible to copyright or patent a smell. (After all, can you imagine a monopoly on things that smell like rose? That would be ridiculous.)

The things you can reproduce with this technology is incredible. My favorites are everyday smells - soil, fresh-squeezed orange juice, ferns, fire, even cardboard,  They make incredibly interesting perfume components!

Perfume Fact #3
Selling the materials for designer duplications used to be a tiny niche, but now it's a steadily-growing market. There's a lot more demand due to designer fragrances' popularity with soapmakers and home users like us, so the products have gotten a lot better and more available. In fact, you couldn't even do this project before the last few years.

Now that you know about the technology and the price breakdown of modern perfumes, it seems a bit easier to believe. (In addition, note the number of discount perfume sellers online who say "We do not sell imitations or knockoffs." I think this is because the knockoffs are so good, customers can't tell the difference!)

This is a Beginner Friendly Perfume Project.
Making designer perfume duplications is very simple to do, and it results in a great perfume! Although it might not seem DIY enough for some people, I believe it is an essential first step for two reasons:

1) Because it gives you confidence that you are completely able to make real perfume. Your designer duplicate is professional-quality, so good you could sell it (but don't pass it off as the original - that's illegal!) It lets you experience the end result without all the trial and error that is an unavoidable part of designing your own fragrances.

2) Because it lets you gain exposure to a wide variety of scents. You don't have to have any formal training to make great perfume blends, but an 'educated nose' is something that you absolutely need. Many people just go to the cosmetic counter and sniff, but there's only so much you can do before your nose gets exhausted. Much better to have the perfumes in your own home where you can study them to your heart's content.

But remember, making designer duplications is only the beginning,    create and brand it with ur name,

contact me on 08060937428,oakmails@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Designer Replica Pefumes A-z Guide by Dbarrellaolco: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
aabangs: Make Designer Perfume Copies
At only $65 per bottle instead of $150, you can explore many different designer perfumes.
100% gurannteed results

Making designer perfume copies - or "knock-offs" - is really fun. Even if you don't wear perfume on a regular basis, it is still satisfying to create perfect duplications of big brand names. Chanel No. 5, Thierry Mugler's Angel, Cool Water, Green Irish Tweed, and many more are available for the copying.

I've already recreated many of my favorites; in fact, I have enough perfume to last a year if I wore it every day! Among my duplications are Creed's Green Irish Tweed, Addict from Dior, and Alien and Angel from Thierry Mugler. All of those retail for at least $80 per bottle, but I made them for less than $10 each.

What Designer Perfumes Can You Recreate?
There are so many, it would be impossible to list them all here. Here is a sample, just to give you an idea:

Here are just a few of the most popular brand names ripe for the knocking-off!

Sean Jean
J.Lo: Glow, Live, Still
Hugo Boss: Boss, Deep Red, Dark Blue
Ralph Lauren: Polo, Blue, Lauren
Dolce and Gabbana: D&G, Light Blue
Britney Spears: Curious, Fantasy
Davidoff: Cool Water, Echo
Philosophy: Amazing Grace, Falling In Love
Thierry Mugler: Angel, Alien, A*Men
Armani: Black Code, Emporio HE
Burberry: Brit, London, Touch, Weekend
Calvin Klein: 1, Obsession, Crave
Chanel: No. 5, No. 22, Coco, Egoiste
Victoria's Secret: Love Spell, Pink, Heavenly
Gap: Dream, Heaven, Day

For a big list of hundreds of designer perfume formulas available, just download this PDF:
Designer Perfume List. Even this list, which is 22 pages, is not a complete list. New formulas come out every week, and I last updated this list in 2006. Still, it should be a good indication of what's available.

How Good Are The Duplications?
Pretty darn great! I'm not a professional, but I have a good sense of smell, and I can't tell the difference. Using amazing technology, it is possible to get a perfect duplication of most perfumes. Chances are that your duplications will fool most people - even you.

How Hard Is It?
You can make designer perfume copies in your kitchen, and you don't need any kind of skill or experience. All you need some basic kitchen stuff, some low-cost materials that I tell you how and where to get, and the information provided in the Fast Guide.

In fact, you can read the list of skills required to know if you are qualified to make perfume,

List of "Skills" Required To Make Perfume Copies
Able to read
Not allergic to fragrances (if you are, run away! This is not for you!)
Can search on Google or Yahoo
Can unscrew jars and small bottles
Have a good enough eye to say, "Yeah, that looks about half full."
Can type in web addresses
Can use a credit card to order supplies online

How can you really make accurate duplications for so little, when the "real thing" costs so much?
When I was experimenting on my own, this was my first question too. I had tried Designer Impostors in the early 90's, when I was too young to buy the real stuff. You probably remember the commercials that went 'If you like Giorgio, you'll like Smorgio.'

Those were disappointing, so I wasn't expecting great results when I tried to make my own this year. But I was shocked at the accuracy!

They were perfect - I couldn't tell the difference. And I had chosen some top-shelf fragrances, too. I didn't expect them to be this good, and I finally asked my suppliers how they could do such great duplications.

I found out that there have been major changes in the creation, marketing, and technology of perfumes in the last five years. These changes let people make way better, more accurate designer smell-alikes. I go into this in detail in the manual, so I'll just give you the summary:

Perfume Fact #1
50% - 90% of the cost of commercial pefume is marketing, not materials. Perfume is one of the most dramatic examples of the price not reflecting the cost of materials. Most people think that designer perfume has all kinds of expensive and precious ingredients, and that's what makes it so expensive.

While this was true at one point, the real reason why most modern perfumes have such a high price tag is because of advertising, including:

Glossy magazine ads in Cosmo, GQ, and other popular magazines
Primetime TV commercials featuring hired celebrities
Custom-designed boxes, fancy bottles, and glitzy packaging to make the perfume "look expensive" and attract the eye of Nordstrom and Saks shoppers.
And don't forget the reseller's markup, which is usually twice the wholesale rate.

Perfume Fact #2
Thanks to amazing advances in recent technologies, it's now possible to chemically analyze and recreate most fragrances, including designer perfumes. This is completely legal, by the way. It's impossible to copyright or patent a smell. (After all, can you imagine a monopoly on things that smell like rose? That would be ridiculous.)

The things you can reproduce with this technology is incredible. My favorites are everyday smells - soil, fresh-squeezed orange juice, ferns, fire, even cardboard,  They make incredibly interesting perfume components!

Perfume Fact #3
Selling the materials for designer duplications used to be a tiny niche, but now it's a steadily-growing market. There's a lot more demand due to designer fragrances' popularity with soapmakers and home users like us, so the products have gotten a lot better and more available. In fact, you couldn't even do this project before the last few years.

Now that you know about the technology and the price breakdown of modern perfumes, it seems a bit easier to believe. (In addition, note the number of discount perfume sellers online who say "We do not sell imitations or knockoffs." I think this is because the knockoffs are so good, customers can't tell the difference!)

This is a Beginner Friendly Perfume Project.
Making designer perfume duplications is very simple to do, and it results in a great perfume! Although it might not seem DIY enough for some people, I believe it is an essential first step for two reasons:

1) Because it gives you confidence that you are completely able to make real perfume. Your designer duplicate is professional-quality, so good you could sell it (but don't pass it off as the original - that's illegal!) It lets you experience the end result without all the trial and error that is an unavoidable part of designing your own fragrances.

2) Because it lets you gain exposure to a wide variety of scents. You don't have to have any formal training to make great perfume blends, but an 'educated nose' is something that you absolutely need. Many people just go to the cosmetic counter and sniff, but there's only so much you can do before your nose gets exhausted. Much better to have the perfumes in your own home where you can study them to your heart's content.

But remember, making designer duplications is only the beginning,    create and brand it with ur name,

contact me on 08060937428,oakmails@gmail.com
Please contact me with information on how to buy the perfume formulas I was not able to down load the Excel file your article mentions that has some additional information on the formulas. Regards, David - dbarrell@aol.com

(1) (Reply)

Create A Google Voice Acount And Verify It In Nigeria / Lapel Pin Production... / Need Loan Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.