Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! (1419 Views)

People Crushed To Death In An Accident In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Road Accident At Otukpa, Benue State (photos) / Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by kokolet007(f): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Has anyone been to Benue state recently precisely OTUKPO local government, I think the time Zone is different from other state but our Government fail to acknowledge this! Recently I notice anytime is 5pm d cloud will look like it to 7 by after 6 it will be dark like its after 9pm that u can hardly go out and by 5.30 in the morning it as bright as 8am......I don't know if am the only one noticing this in this locality or probably because am a stranger and have not seen this type of weather before .
Firstly I though wass short Day longer night but was so surprising when the day break so bright at 5;30. I just thought maybe they don't meant to use the same time with other state...... My opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by bigtt76(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Shorter days it is and early sun rise as they're closer to the eastern part of the country. As they say "Sun rises due East and sets due West". Satisfed? grin else we ask Sen. President David Mark to do the needful cheesy

kokolet007:
Has anyone been to Benue state recently precisely OTUKPO local government, I think the time Zone is different from other state but our Government fail to acknowledge this! Recently I notice anytime is 5pm d cloud will look like it to 7 by after 6 it will be dark like its after 9pm that u can hardly go out and by 5.30 in the morning it as bright as 8am......I don't know if am the only one noticing this in this locality or probably because am a stranger and have not seen this type of weather before .
Firstly I though wass short Day longer night but was so surprising when the day break so bright at 5;30. I just thought maybe they don't meant to use the same time with other state...... My opinion though
Re: BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by kokolet007(f): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigtt76:
Shorter days it is and early sun rise as they're closer to the eastern part of the country. As they say "Sun rises due East and sets due West". Satisfed? grin else we ask Sen. President David Mark to do the needful cheesy

Like seriously have not experience such before.....Thanks!
Re: BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by Adesiji77: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
kokolet007:

Are you 'serving' there?

BTW, hope you have had your RC 2014 wink
Re: BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by kokolet007(f): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Adesiji77:

Are you 'serving' there?

BTW, hope you have had your RC 2014 wink
Yes I'm ......RC means?
Re: BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by Generalkorex(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Same thing in lagos dis days when it is 6.30pm everywhere will be dark as if the time is 10pm
Re: BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2014
kokolet007:

Yes I'm ......RC means?
That should be Regional Convention
Re: BENUE STATE TIME Should Be Adjust! by kokolet007(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2014
grin
OmolodMilkman93:
That should be Regional Convention
Its starts des Friday! Can't wait......thanks Bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama Issues Executive Orders On 5m Undocumented Immigrants / Visit Visa To Egypt (visa Application Procedure) / Delay In Spain Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.