Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) (39823 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by M4gunners: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
2 Funmi Iyanda
Hw dis one 4 remember to marry na? See d kind life she dey live with her age
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Kasieze(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Below is how Nigerian Churches will become in 2030:

PASTOR: Praise the Lord.

CONGREGATION: Halleluyah!

PASTOR: Can we please turn our iPads and Kindle Bibles to Exodus 20:1. When you’re done, kindly switch on your Bluetooth to receive the sermon… Please have your debit cards ready as we shall now collect tithes and offering. You can connect to the church WIFI using password Lord99087 and as for the renovation donations, you’re welcome to contribute via EFT or mobile banking. The holy atmosphere is truly electric as the iPads beep and flicker.

CHURCH SECRETARY: This week’s meetings will be held on the various Whatsapp groups so please don’t miss out! Wednesday Bible teachings will be held................................... http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=331 continue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Azazi(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
ok na all these old cargos wey dey picture no gree mary abi....alright.....them think say them dey do my bah!!!!!. war a piry...husband don scarce them dey yarn rubbish
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Roundabout: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Apart from Bimbo Akintola and perhaps Ebube..others don get pikin(s)...the topic should have read ' single parents who appear to be indifferent to mariage'!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
umarfantami:
not only they fear marriage but marriage fear them too
u are on point bro,who is going to take d risk of marrying them.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by mzhorlah(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Someone who exposes half of her body,do u expect the person not to indifferent about marriage....Most of them didn't get husband to marry them,so they cme to the conclusion that they haf phobia for marriage.SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
undecidedwho are they plz i don't knw them coz i schooled in d bahamas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by lanxlot(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
godsveryown:
was she patrick Doyle's wife?
I Dunno n I don't care.....singing.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by 2scorehigh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
braine:
Who would marry these old hags sef... Dem no find husband, they com dey bobo us say dem dey indifferent. Shoir.

You get sense well well.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
FrancisTony:
These ladies don't care about marriage but Nigerians, with their pathetic nosiness would ne'er allow them to rest.

Atleast, they have shown some ego-driven men that women are not being favoured by getting married to them.

Only if some African men will change their archaic way of reasoning and stop being full of themselves and chauvinistic.

Yours Sincerely-
francistony(m)
You can labour all you want for a woman ,but all you get is a puccy and a heartbreak -nothing but an empty man that thought he was fighting a noble cause.
I pray you got the message,it's usually hard for your kind to understand when real men speak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by dioman: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Life is all about choices, ℓ̊ salute and respect their decision/courage not to be married, ℓ̊ wish them well. My pleasure has always been handling/solving family problem, attending to my children's needs and caring for my beloved wife - that's my choice and am Ђα̲̅Ɣ about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Ybholy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Question: My girlfriend gave me a key to her place. Do I need to reciprocate?

Yes, if you add it to your key ring. Her offer of that key may not seem like a
big deal, but it’s as significant as dropping the L-bomb. She’s trusting you with full access to her personal
space. So if you’re not ready for that milestone, then you need to do the
risky thing here: Give her the key back and suggest—as gently as possible—
that the two of you wait a bit before unlocking that door in your relationship.

Question: She hasn’t climaxed the past four times we’ve had sex but insists everything is fine. Is she lying? Plenty of things, like stress and lack of sleep, can come between a woman and the Big O, Casanova. Take your ego out of it and focus on her: Light candles, play music, try new positions. You want her relaxed and aroused. Don’t say you want her to climax; show it. And quit keeping score.

Question: My girlfriend’s into CrossFit, and now she’s nagging me to lose weight. Are we doomed if I don’t? Were you happy with your body before she went Jillian Michaels on you? Then own it—just like I owned my curves after an ex told me I had “thick thighs.” Otherwise, you’ll just wind up sweaty and resentful. It’s your choice, your body. If the pressure is too much, then kick her toned booty to the curb and find a girl you can grow old and chubby with. Just don’t mention her thighs, okay?

Culled From : http://.com/2014/11/08/question-answer-accept-key-offer/
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Roundabout:
Apart from Bimbo Akintola and perhaps Ebube..others don get pikin(s)...the topic should have read ' single parents who appear to be indifferent to mariage'!
ebube still sleep around with this dude who won mr Nigeria, think his name is Alex.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2014
luvmijeje:
Living their life on their own terms.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2014
freecocoa:
I don't blame them one bit, it's not easy living with your siblings, talk more of two different people with different upbringing coming together to live till death do them apart, Omo it's scary abeg.

very scary
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 2:37am On Nov 12, 2014
the fog in their eyes will clear out when they wake up one fine morning to discover they are now old.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2014
I don't blame dem. Not once. If I'll av my way. I'll go thru IVF and av my babies. I don't need a man to av sex wt me to av babies. Neither will I be a lesbian. Godforbid!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Tchiman:
Stories that touch and tickles the bombom.....
Most of the know that they are now too old for any man to take them as wife...so they now hide their shame of not getting married to PHOBIA...lol....the truth is that every woman wishes to marry....bt these ones too shakara when they were younger,,thinking they will be forever young....now they are at the wrong side of age and suitors aint coming forth again....they now blame phobia for marriage...hahahaha....no man would wan to keep a grandma at home as wife....lol
You funny die!
@Bolded..that's the f.u.c.king truth!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
You can labour all you want for a woman ,but all you get is a puccy and a heartbreak -nothing but an empty man that thought he was fighting a noble cause.
I pray you got the message,it's usually hard for your kind to understand when real men speak.

LMAO!

You prolly don't know me. You think all my life with women revolve around pus.sy or how to get them laid?

Sigh! Real men indeed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Culin:
Yea right, once you got a good job and money flowing in what do you need a man for? Nothing..they are heart breakers when young, but when the become men they don't just break your heart, they take it away from you, leaving you numb and emotionless, I don't need nobody to drive me insane
It goes both ways. However, heart-break shouldn't prevent one from getting married. If a man breaks your heart, 5 men will make up for it and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2014
slimmy05:
Even the mad looking ones are complaining of marriage. It's not a curse, they can't be in marriage? It's not for them. Marriage is not for all.

After they've lived their lives to rust, now they are looking for the usual mugu that will embrace the left over and treat the bones like queens or the Uduak or Akpan that will oil and greeze their already rusted and over used holes.

Low self esteem is disturbing them. Bad attitude above all ego. I still prefer to go to that village and marry Nwakego or Akudo, or even Iya Jinadu's daughter in Obokun village in Osun State than have these scare crows as mistress.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
don't mind them; majority of them have children already, single mums everywhere.
Hypocrite ...
I wonder why it's so hard for them managing career and marital life?
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Roundabout:
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Its there life

Its there opinion

Its what they want

Aint ma biZ
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2014
Dat no 2 cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Does this mean they use toys when they're hor..ny or they sleep with other women's husband??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2014
I really don't blame anyone who is scared of marriage especially as a woman. You see the turmoil a lot of women go through in the name of marriage and you wonder if its worth it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by vitality22(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
maxisfield:
Jeez! I dnt tink dia scared of marriage..marriage itsef dey fear dem lipsrsealed
Am just tempted to say you are very BEAUTIFUL
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by dinachi(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2014
These are lesbians afraid of coming out of the closet lets they be clobbered! If Nigeria allows homosexual marriage watch these same azzholes marry ASAP!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by ddeola: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2014
Who is fooling who ? The truth be told, some people are not ready to stay faithful to only one partner for life while some honestly don't even see any serious person to say how far. Also, some may have spiritual problems without realizing it.

Some of them are just having children with different partners yet they have the guts to say jaggons.

AGod help us.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by ddeola: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Who is fooling who ? The truth be told, some people are not ready to stay faithful to only one partner for life while some honestly don't even see any serious person to say how far. Also, some may have spiritual problems without realizing it.

Some of them are just having children with different partners yet they have the guts to say jaggons.

All the same, different strokes for different folks.

God help us.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO!

You prolly don't know me. You think all my life with women revolve around pus.sy or how to get them laid?

Sigh! Real men indeed

Dnt mind him jare!! To him, being a real man is all about sleeping around and beating records of how many women to sleep with. just imagine this kind of man marrying. he will jsut cause havoc in the life of hiis wife. That is how many people bring all sorts of problems into marriages. You are just among the very few sane men on Nairaland in the midst of horrible creatures.

I dnt blame these women for their phobia. The many stories that touch surrounding nigerian marriages nowadays is enough to make singles cringe. So why bother so much about it? Its this kind of post you will see men saying these women are deceiving themselves. When they hear a female talkng about marriage, they complain she is desperate and wants to marry by fire by force then they run away from her. when she is saying she has phobia, they say she is deceiving herself. Even women in this thread who have husbands treating them like sh1t will open mouth and talk when they are frustrated. Now you wonder why they are all a confused bunch. People are too obsessed with marriage here in naija yet some of the marriages are nothing to write home about, with them having extramarital affairs up and down, exchanging stds and deceiving others that they are happily married. only few people get it right. Nigerians are huge hypocrites and many of what they say should not be taken seriously. Which is why nobody should be pressurized to get married because people forcing you to marry have huge problems they cannot sort out in their own marriage. Marriage isnt by force. There are people wo dnt fancy it or do not consider themselves marriage worthy. God did not make it compulsory. Whoever wants to marry should marry. whoever doesnt want to should stay away from it. Its that simple. But trust the ever judgemental nigerians with their horrible mentality, to stick their nose into what doesnt concern them. Its this same horrible mentality that has led many into bad marriages.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / Chacha Eke Faani Is Pregnant Again Cradles Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Lilian Esoro Rocks Massive Thigh-revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.