Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (60831 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
stinggy:

Had boyfriends before marriage and FFK was one of them. Stop disputing facts as there are living witnesses.
Do you even know why he had to open up on their relationship? Did you follow the whole episode from beginning.
I'm no fan of this drug addict but man, he dated Bianca!

Apt and there is no way a randy ffk can date without smashing. grin it's like saying that Jonathan can survive a day without kaikai.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
DEMDEM - XTERVAGANZA - CRAMJONES , The IP Address is one and the same. The evidence is technically clear. Any computer technician can check. I have, and it is there for all to see. FFK. Go and find work like your mates instead of waNking off over your crack induced fantasies. You are indeed cursed. Sins of the father Remi........
pathetic liar like ojushitkwu who wasted 3 million of your pathetic people on a fake war he never had a chance of winning.

Since you ran out of lies and deception like bianshit all you can do is make up another stoopid lie.

The mods or any administrator her who can see user's ip knkw I'm no FFK

omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
xtervaganza:
pathetic liar like ojushitkwu who wasted 3 million of your pathetic people on a fake war he never had a chance of winning.

Since you ran out of lies and deception like bianshit all you can do is make up another stoopid lie.

The mods or any administrator her who can see user's ip knkw I'm no FFK

omo irankiran

The fool claimed I am u. grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
stinggy:

Had boyfriends before marriage and FFK was one of them. Stop disputing facts as there are living witnesses.
Do you even know why he had to open up on their relationship? Did you follow the whole episode from beginning.
What episode? Where are the facts?? what living witnesses?? Olunloyo?! C'mon, the bigot name-dropped bianca's to burnish his i-am-not-a-bigot claims....something not easily believable because first off they weren't age-mates therefore couldn't revolve in the same social/academic circles,second, Ffk's penchant to display his prize catches, why is that of bianca"s conspicously missing?? Why do we have to rely on eye-witness?? highly unreliable-witchhunting-payback time eyewitness?? did Ffk's famous Nikon camera suddenly go blank during their supposed affair? Even if it is picnic,not bedroom, snaps,sef we go manage am.Pictures or adonbilivit for sensitive issues like these instead of wordy verbage from a drug-fuelled cymboid....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Fellonigerians: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
In these pictures from the event, the ambassador steps out on the catwalk dressed in a stunning black evening gown from the luxury collection by Spanish designer Rosa Rueda as well as a glamorous number from House of Bunor's red carpet collection, accompanied by Nigerian fashion designer Frank Osodi.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/11/bianca-ojukwu-struts-runway-to-promote.html?m=1

She still looks lovely...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
SHAMELESS LUNATIC FFK. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YHE EVIDENCE IS THERE, DEMDEM, CRAMJONES XTERVAGANZA. IP APRESS IS ALL THE SAME . CONFIRMED. THESE ARE ALL FFK THE SHAMELESS DAUGHTER FVCKER's ALIASES.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

The fool claimed I am u. grin
I taya 0

me wey don on thisbefore den born am

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
SHAMELESS LUNATIC FFK. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YHE EVIDENCE IS THERE, DEMDEM, CRAMJONES XTERVAGANZA. IP APRESS IS ALL THE SAME . CONFIRMED. THESE ARE ALL FFK THE SHAMELESS DAUGHTER FVCKER's ALIASES.
post a screen shot to prove your nonsense .

You're gradually going crazy . Typing in caps won't help you

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
YOU, FFK, POSING AS XTERVAGANZA, Demdem as well as CRAMJONES ARE THE UNIVERSALLY ACCLAIMED PSYCHO AND CERTIFIED LUNATIC. NEED I REMIND YOU OF YOUR STINT AT ABGHANA REHAB CENTRE ?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
stinggy:

And, you are good with kiss-and-tell sad
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
YOU, FFK, POSING AS XTERVAGANZA, Demdem as well as CRAMJONES ARE THE UNIVERSALLY ACCLAIMED PSYCHO AND CERTIFIED LUNATIC. NEED I REMIND YOU OF YOUR STINT AT ABGHANA REHAB CENTRE ?
I seconded. The lunatic needs to be returned back to Asylum.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ekumankama1:
I seconded. The lunatic needs to be returned back to Asylum.
like ojushitkwu, you and that low life bonga4

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
FFK you are without any iota of doubt, a man posessed by demonic forces.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by stinggy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
chimkaire:
And, you are good with kiss-and-tell sad
No I'm not. I dislike guys who do so sef. But that's on moral grounds, which is not what we are discussing.
Point here is FFK and Bianca dated, if FFK decides to 'kiss-and-tell' on it is NOMB
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by tpia6: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
What exactly did he kiss and tell?

To the best of my knowledge, he said he had a crush on her or something, whoever remembers his exact words should pull them up here. . . .. .

Why all the drama anyway,
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by stinggy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
What episode? Where are the facts?? what living witnesses?? Olunloyo?! C'mon, the bigot name-dropped bianca's to burnish his i-am-not-a-bigot claims....something not easily believable because first off they weren't age-mates therefore couldn't revolve in the same social/academic circles,second, Ffk's penchant to display his prize catches, why is that of bianca"s conspicously missing?? Why do we have to rely on eye-witness?? highly unreliable-witchhunting-payback time eyewitness?? did Ffk's famous Nikon camera suddenly go blank during their supposed affair? Even if it is picnic,not bedroom, snaps,sef we go manage am.Pictures or adonbilivit for sensitive issues like these instead of wordy verbage from a drug-fuelled cymboid....

I assume you took pictures with all the girls you've dated.
This could happen to me too. I've dated some few girls I didn't take pictures with.

And why will Bianca not pursue this case to the last stage in court if this is false
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Kororugged: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
There is no need to argue

On several occassions, Fani Kayode downloaded his long pric.k into Bianca's toto and discharged his rivers of waters. Even Agabri Ojuku knew all these before he died.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Daremee:
FFK the junkie self-servicer should provide us pictures showing him together with Bianca or idonbilivit. Since he claims to have dated this Bianca in college, he should post the picture as he has been posting all other pictures of himself cuddling with his old girlfriends even in class I in secondary school. I dash coal to many guys like him to release themselves from their fantasy dreams.
Show picture of your self cuddling this delectable beauty, FFK, or Spar us NAIRALANDERS your drug fueled rantings under your multiple aliases, fcked up CRAMJONES.
FFK can dream all he likes. Soap and water is all that shriveled En1s of his will get.. Lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
s FFK SICK PSYCHO. PRESENT ONE PICTURE TO REDEEM YOURSELF AND THAT SHRIVELLED PEN1S OF YOURS.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
xtervaganza:
I taya 0

me wey don on thisbefore den born am

grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
xtervaganza:
post a screen shot to prove your nonsense .

You're gradually going crazy . Typing in caps won't help you

hehehehehe. u go wait tire ooo. The fool has nothing to showcase.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:
What exactly did he kiss and tell?

To the best of my knowledge, he said he had a crush on her or something, whoever remembers his exact words should pull them up here. . . .. .

Why all the drama anyway,

The Kissing part is the smashing of Bianca's toto.

The telling part is telling the entire world that he once ffucked her.

here are his words.......

“I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady, shocked shocked shocked who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another Igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another Igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.”
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
FEMI Fani Kayode, you are the fool of the highest order if you think you can fool NAIRALANDERS with your self deprecating strategies to divert us from your trail. YOUR IP ADDRESS HASVALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT DEMDEM, XTERVAGANZA AND CRAMJONES ALL ORIGINATE FROM THE SAME EXACT LOCATION. Technological evidence that is incontrovertible, you dingbat.

Trying to denigrate your own self in order to establish that you are not DEMDEM will not change what has already been proven. You need psychological help. Idiot.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
FFK fvcked up dude, Pictures please. At least your own security detail actually has one of you in bed with your daughter and what were you doing? Fvcking her, of course.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
stinggy:

I assume you took pictures with all the girls you've dated.
This could happen to me too. I've dated some few girls I didn't take pictures with.

And why will Bianca not pursue this case to the last stage in court if this is false
C'mon we are talking of a bloke who showed us pics of his white girlfriend more than 25 years ago.When you're ffk and you make it a habit to exhibit your prizes,nothing stops you from showing off your biggest catch.He claims to know her,the burden is on him to show incontrovertible evidence.The reason bianca didn't take this to court was a testament to her maturity and wisdom of not making a mountain out of a mole hill, if she dragged it out, it will definitely seemed she had a skeleton with FFk which in truth was the opposite as they never were age-mates [wide-age gap] nor school mates never mind classmates therefore they never moved in those circles that would warrant an acquaintancship never mind an affair...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
Someone should find this bipolar Demdem, sorry FFK work and a substitute for his fantasies instead of visiting his lust on his daughters. This man ion be well at all. XTERVADANZA, CRAMJONES, DEMDEM, what next? Crachhead. This must be your early morning incantation to make you feel like a man to be able to face your wretched life.
FFK obsessed psycho cyberstalker. Joblessness is a serious problem especially when you are on narcortics.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ekumankama1:
FEMI Fani Kayode, you are the fool of the highest order if you think you can fool NAIRALANDERS with your self deprecating strategies to divert us from your trail. YOUR IP ADDRESS HASVALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT DEMDEM, XTERVAGANZA AND CRAMJONES ALL ORIGINATE FROM THE SAME EXACT LOCATION. Technological evidence that is incontrovertible, you dingbat.

Trying to denigrate your own self in order to establish that you are not DEMDEM will not change what has already been proven. You need psychological help. Idiot.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1855894_manochefablabla_gif67aaa7a8079946b7eceb1afb2b1aa9a5 [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Regis001:
Haba how low can a man like Femi Fani Kayode fall. How can he descend so low to be attacking somebody wife on Internet like this even if cocaine is disturbing him. Just check all the rubbish he is committing under XTERVAGANZA . This is too too bad. He is showing no home training and is a disgrace to every man.
Is your papa that all what you have said here applys to. After all you can blame him for your drug issue since he can only make money growing marijuana in the farm.
Remi Fani Kayode, your Political Thug of a father was equally a junkie like you, FFK. Imagine being notorious for having endless weed (marijuana) farms. The sick fart FFK probably started taking Ganja fro infancy. Delusional fool.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ekumankama1:

whenever you hear someone say oloriburuku oooo

Just answer yes.

Your life don spoil beyond repair hahahahha

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:
The same FFK that allegedly has carnal knowledge of his own daughters and loans his wife out as kola
The man is messed up,with a messed up parental background

I wonder why any mention of Bianca gives him serious unrest
See such a beautiful thread,with a beautiful woman representing her country well ,the man is all over it drooling for what he could never have
Get a life buddy!
And stay off the drugs
She is an ambassador and you are on nairaland acting a fool
I wonder how this eediot became a minister
A full fledged lunatic was a minister in Nigeria ......THREE GBOOZAS FOR THIS POST.
Tells you the mental state of the rulers

[size=18pt]Kemi olunloyo and FFK the greatest nut cases SW Nigeria ever produced are suddenly the voice of truth?
Imagine that?
Only in Nigeria[/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by xtervaganza(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ekumankama1:
Remi Fani Kayode, your Political Thug of a father was equally a junkie like you, FFK. Imagine being notorious for having endless weed (marijuana) farms. The sick fart FFK probably started taking Ganja fro infancy. Delusional fool.
public notice:

We have a sick post biafra annihilation suffering mentally deranged bastard here

Ignore him and let him display his madness

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.