Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students (24975 Views)

Ogun Govt Raises Alarm Over Toxic Imported ‘ponmo’ / Stay Healthy:eating Of Ponmo Is Dangerous To Our Health / Ponmo Consumption Is Dangerous To Health (leather Scientist ) Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Afrok(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Ordinary ponmo (cow skin) undecided... Make I hear word johr, sharp guys knows that something like dis will happen one day so they've always be enjoying females ponmo that is soft, round, segxy, with or without gloss and pinkish. U know what I mean? kiss Kissing that lips tastes like raw ponmo cheesy.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Generalkorex(m): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2014
WhiteTyre:
Eaters of ponmo may as well eat shoes.
rotfl

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Legit: 1:26am On Nov 15, 2014
WhiteTyre:
It is a well noised news recently in the Nigerian media that 'ponmo' (cow's skin) has no nutritional value. As nutritionists, we know whether this is true or false, but as scientists we ought to give you guys physical proofs, this time, not the usual textbook stuff, but practical findings.
So, keep your fingers crossed, as I feed you guys with information on the proximate analysis of the nutrient composition of 'ponmo'.
Stay connected.

Result:
I beg make u leave my ponmo alone jare, I gotta eat, At least if ponmo kill me, I go die happy. If ponmo no kill u, something else will kill you. On a seroius note, it is gross thinking of ponmo as an animal flesh, I try not to eat meat, but it's hard o. May the almighty help us. If you stay away from all these bad consumptions, you no go eat, then U go die,

Do you know the water you drink is a recycle water from your toilet, at lease in the "civilised western countries" that is why they have water plant to treat the dirty water with chemical and chlorine and send it back out for drinking. Yuk!!!
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 15, 2014
what is ponmo? undecided

#iSchooledInFrance
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by menesheh(m): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2014
We can as well manage it cus its taste. Nothing spoil na
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2014
success9:

How about the other 36g, of what composition is it?

About to ask him o.

Now I know 'emptiness' has weight.

Op go and relearn mathematical addition. You obviously skip it then.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by seedorfg(m): 2:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Ponmo ijebu ati obe egusi pelu eba lole se... No dulling moment

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by lordnammy(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2014
WhiteTyre:
It is a well noised news recently in the Nigerian media that 'ponmo' (cow's skin) has no nutritional value. As nutritionists, we know whether this is true or false, but as scientists we ought to give you guys physical proofs, this time, not the usual textbook stuff, but practical findings.
So, keep your fingers crossed, as I feed you guys with information on the proximate analysis of the nutrient composition of 'ponmo'.
Stay connected.

Result:
you have not. Proof anything u didn crush the specimen and test for protein, iron and all other nutrients
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by smudge2079(m): 3:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Ok. We are waiting, but for now am still eating dis damn thing... cos dats how my mama raised me. grin
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Atk1nson(m): 3:48am On Nov 15, 2014
owolabifunke14:
Sorry Sir,which laboratory did you conduct the proximate analysis? The last time I read an article on ponmo,I found out it contains about 1% crude protein. Just give me some time to research and get back to you

WhiteTyre
please respond to dis? I know human skin is proteinious, why nt cow skin?
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by samento: 3:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Even if Ponmo dey give ebola, my friend! People go shop am, so make you forget story.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by lelion: 4:51am On Nov 15, 2014
JayEye:
I don't understand why this is on fp.
Nothing here makes sense to me.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by lelion: 4:52am On Nov 15, 2014
I will continue eating ponmo no matter what they say...
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2014
na today our papa dem start to chop kpomo? Kpomo get Vitamin C. Do you know how many marriages kpomo saves daily? Do you know how many lives kpomo saves day by day? Leave matter jare!
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by donttouch: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2014
WhiteTyre:
The results from recent analysis is as follows:
For a 40g mass of ponmo, there are 0g of carbohydrate, 0g of protein, 0% of iron, 0% of sodium, 4g of total fat, 0g of dietary fibre, no vitamin, no calcium.
So, scientifically, the only nutient in ponmo is fat, 'bad' fat, mostly. It will also give you some carcinogenic agents, due to it's mode of preparation.
Therefore, ponmo consumption is only tasty, not nutritious.
Stop eating ponmo. Eaters of ponmo may as well eat shoes.
Next month, God willing, I will be giving you guys further results on the ongoing critical analysis, when it is ready and approved. Thank you all.

Wher dis 1 from come sef?
Even Oga Jona wey get phd for animal mata neva tell us to stop eatimg ponmo na u wey enter university thro back door.
Abi na d "Ponmo wey dey under" u dey talk?
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by festico: 5:15am On Nov 15, 2014
why not take ur research to other area and leave our precious ponmo alone ?
Since is not toxic na to enjoy my tin dey go! If u like callam bag na ur bizz be that.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 15, 2014
When the "critical thinking" of undergraduates in other climes gave us Facebook, Microsoft etc. See what our own undergraduates are "critically analysing".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by wordychap: 5:16am On Nov 15, 2014
success9:

Thanks for asking him this question, I guess he'll say it has 36g fibre. I strongly doubt this analysis, there's got to be some protein in it even in the form of glyco-protein or lipo-protein.

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by opeyemikara(m): 5:16am On Nov 15, 2014
Since sleep no gree come, make I kuku ma join ponmo republic. @ op, don't let my friend Afo guarantor see dis post o! He go kill u. He can kill him papa because of ponmo. Ponmo has bin dere 4 us since 1667
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Funjosh(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Black Tyre you are wrong joo.....
Ponmo saving lives since 1759 grin
WhiteTyre:
The results from recent analysis is as follows:
For a 40g mass of ponmo, there are 0g of carbohydrate, 0g of protein, 0% of iron, 0% of sodium, 4g of total fat, 0g of dietary fibre, no vitamin, no calcium.
So, scientifically, the only nutient in ponmo is fat, 'bad' fat, mostly. It will also give you some carcinogenic agents, due to it's mode of preparation.
Therefore, ponmo consumption is only tasty, not nutritious.
Stop eating ponmo. Eaters of ponmo may as well eat shoes.
Next month, God willing, I will be giving you guys further results on the ongoing critical analysis, when it is ready and approved. Thank you all.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Funjosh(m): 5:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Boss lolz

Jarus:
When the "critical thinking" of undergraduates in other climes gave us Facebook, Microsoft etc. See what our own undergraduates are "critically analysing".
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by bigiyaro(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Lolz, Mr scientist, ponmo has been saving Nigerians sins 1759. Better start researching on vitamin A, B n calcium enriched ponmo. Lolz.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by iamord(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Arrrgh!!!
No wonder my breath smells like shoe polish grin
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Panshow(m): 5:50am On Nov 15, 2014
If you prepare ponmo with enough ingredients, e go get nutritional value by force.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Doctorbrains01(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Tamuna!!!Their is God.Ponmo....sweet sweet ponmo nw shoes.....chaii
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by nagoma(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2014
WhiteTyre:
Sorry everyone. I have not abandoned you, lectures have been taking my time.
Meanwhile, if you have ponmo there, send it to me, make I chop small.

I have no Pommo but I can send you a pair of my old shoes.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by steveec122(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2014
very intelligent question, i wanted to ask
success9:

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by steveec122(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2014
intelligent one again
wordychap:

Thanks for asking him this question, I guess he'll say it has 36g fibre. I strongly doubt this analysis, there's got to be some protein in it even in the form of glyco-protein or lipo-protein.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Eve62(f): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
But I love ponmo..
Especially when cut into bits and cooked with vegetable soup.

u sabi am
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Eve62(f): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
But I love ponmo..
Especially when cut into bits and cooked with vegetable soup.

gbam, u sabi am
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by tbagjames(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Ponmo! Till death do us apart
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Eve62(f): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

So how do this affected the prize of GARRI on the market undecided

seun can u for once post smtin reasonable apart from ur normal ''so how does this affect the price of garri''. Its anoying. Jst a piece of advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State / Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.