Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students (24894 Views)

Ogun Govt Raises Alarm Over Toxic Imported ‘ponmo’ / Stay Healthy:eating Of Ponmo Is Dangerous To Our Health / Ponmo Consumption Is Dangerous To Health (leather Scientist ) Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Lol me too dey salivate
are u from Ilorin ..DAT fa stuff

Rara oo, though lived there for about four years. Are u from there too bro
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by MIKIDONZ(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
I de laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is dat Y so many women in Yuroba aegis are fatty bum bum, no wonder..........................
Funny, eaters of ponmo can eat shoes, nawa............................ grin
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:

Rara oo, though lived there for about four years. Are u from there too bro
just hoping to school@ unilorin
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

just hoping to school@ unilorin

All da best bro! I'm at oauife though.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya:
By the way, warris ponmo angry

its what you give to Mr lecturer
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
I think pomo is evil. I actually look at people who serve and eat pomo with suspicion.
Fish is best.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by eROCK247(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Big4wig:
The bible says there shall be no sleep for the wicked. Is that why y'all are awake? undecided
Na ur signature I wan commend o! E funny pass ur post! LWKMD
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
And the shii is still as expensive as fish and meat.... When it should be free
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by DONOCHAS(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
WhiteTyre:
Sorry everyone. I have not abandoned you, lectures have been taking my time.
Correction: It's cow's hides, not 'cow's skin', that is ponmo.
Meanwhile, if you have ponmo there, send it to me, make I chop small.
OP, i think na u say make we no eat am.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by MrDoGood(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
xcelsia:
Hahahahahahaha omg nairaland will not kill me I swear!!!!!! You asked us to give you ponmo to eat and now you're saying don't eat ponmo, too late we can't stop please lol

what kind of ponmo are you talking about?

please explain the bold lines

one love please
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Raphd2(m): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2014
ah choi guy.......my mouth is watering o
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by olutunde12(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2014
My grand parents are very good eaters of pere(ponmo). They are still hale and hearty even above 80 ! How old are you op?
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by olutunde12(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2014
If out of 40g of ponmo. 4g is fat, what make or makes up the remaining 36g?
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by econome(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please what part of cow/ram/goat do expect an 70yrs would enjoy if not pomo?

@op, I know u were going come up with some stories that pomo may harm the eaters..but my nonagenarian grandpa still deh gidigba..there's no food witout good & bad effect..

Let me ask you, would you throw away all the pomo in the cow you buy for your wedding or what?
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
MrDoGood:

what kind of ponmo are you talking about?

please explain the bold lines

one love please
The one you get from cow skin lol
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by MrDoGood(m): 12:53am On Nov 18, 2014
xcelsia:
The one you get from cow skin lol

okay

smart girl

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by lyfe(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2014
MissMeiya:
Kpomo fo lyfe

You are calling someone's handle.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2014
lyfe:

You are calling someone's handle.

Lol so sorry. I know I've done it more than once.

On the plus side, kpomo for you!

... is kpomo slang for something? Because if it is, that's totally NOT what I meant.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by lyfe(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol so sorry. I know I've done it more than once.

On the plus side, kpomo for you!

... is kpomo slang for something? Because if it is, that's totally NOT what I meant.

I'm into other kinds of animal protein other than kpomo. Merci beaucoup for the offer.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by mutvy: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You are sounding like an illiterate.

If you say that I'm sounding like an illiterate out of your ignorance just because I asked for what happened to the remaining 36g of the sample, I have forgiven you;but if you are saying it to show your arrogance, may God destroy you, PRISTINEMUSCLES, and everything you have completely. AMEN.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by rioko(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
u have not shop 'pepper kpomo' b4 dats y u r talking like this. if u want to maximise d potential in kpomo, garnish it with pepper then take it with cold Heineken. ur life will never remain d same.
Re: Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students by rioko(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
WhiteTyre:
It is a well noised news recently in the Nigerian media that 'ponmo' (cow's skin) has no nutritional value. As nutritionists, we know whether this is true or false, but as scientists we ought to give you guys physical proofs, this time, not the usual textbook stuff, but practical findings.
So, keep your fingers crossed, as I feed you guys with information on the proximate analysis of the nutrient composition of 'ponmo'.
Stay connected.

Result:
u have not shop 'pepper kpomo' b4
dats y u r talking like this. if u want
to maximise d potential in kpomo,
garnish it with pepper then take it
with cold Heineken. ur life will
never remain d same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State / 6 Reasons Why You Need Braces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.