Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45185 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by FLAWLES(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
FLAWLES, oya what kweshion do you have for me ? tongue
.1st=write my Monica in CAPITAL LETTER wink 2nd Andyblaze has a babe cheesy cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lollll @ Dahjhi
__ I really don't understand the part of my moniker removing one's front teeth.

__ I am everywhere a lot these days bc of the contest + I have so much time on my hands (vacation tinx wink ).
Other factors are involved too
1) I have come to make a lot of friends here, I find it very difficult to ignore their thread or mentions. If I decided to ignore yours - I won't be here (MTN).

2) a lot depends on my mood, when I am happy...It shows in my online presence/ comments.

Thanks and,
That's all grin

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
destante:
I see. But no normal lady would suddenly start bashing a guy that is nicee to them except you were rude first. Isokay sha. Saw your mention too, and you have my humble vote for the contest.
yippppppeeeeeee despite the female bashing? Haaaaaaa thank u oooooo. ** covers face in shame **
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
destante:

vizkiz why do you always type in blue and unreadable fonts respectively?

Swirry, my fonts are readable smiley
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1 - - - - why are you always hiding yourself? Are you a spy

Unibenstudent/Kelvingraphics - - - - the first time you came to this world, nah scarcity of woman killed you abi?

Iceberylin - - - - why did you choose those fonts, is it your call?

Kachisbarbie----why are you always showing your 32 in every pics grin

MizMyColi - - - where you among the prophetess that wrote the ACTS OF THE APOSTLES

assfreak - - - - am I your mate?

Too many people to ask questions mehn

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dahjhi:
[color=#770077]

Tosyne2much - how u take dey reason all dis ur funney thread? And hope you can handle pple if dey decide to break ur ribs weneva dy jam u in person.
as regards to your kweshion, with all honesty, I'm a very creative and funny person, I don't copy any write up from anywhere.. Any thread I write, just know it's coming straight from my head

I think deeply and start writing them, either funny stuffs or educational
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
hahaha
@Rapsainot...my guy
__ I just love smiling, my friends used to tell me that once I smile in a pic - it would be fine. I started experimenting different faces and it was still fine...I just stuck with my smile joor.

I have pics where I "pouted"...fairly old pics though and I look like a teenager in them and when I bone, I look too strict.

Pls why exactly are you using this red font? Lol

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dahjhi:
missberrypop5 - why u like finding trouble? cheesy

Tosyne2much - how u take dey reason all dis ur funney thread? And hope you can handle pple if dey decide to break ur ribs weneva dy jam u in person.

Mizmycoli - con answer this question since yestday Wetin u still dey fain 4 Una bag since pharaohz age?

Kachisbarbie - why ur moniker wan remove persons front teeth, and why are u everywhere, u b MTN? grin
I've repented sweets. sad sad sad
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by destante(f): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
yippppppeeeeeee despite the female bashing? Haaaaaaa thank u oooooo. ** covers face in shame **
Lol smh4u
vizkiz:

Swirry, my fonts are readable smiley
for you, I referred to the blue font tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Missmossy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm i reserve my commenttongue

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by kilokeys(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
@destante .. d internet and qwerty pad is too slow and inaccurate in describing who i am in real life.
whatever u think i am.. know i am 10X better.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Lol one day i will vex and u'd see it like that
I'd like to see
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
I'd like to see
Lol..what do u want do with my vexing cef
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
sadsadsad
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty, why do you keep hiding your picture under the cover of privacy ?

Epathra, why have refused to reveal yourself to me even if it's a clear indication that you know me behind the internet ?

Mr Co.ck, how long will you keep disguising as a foreigner even if it's obvious we are both struggling for survival in this Nigeria ?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]

marieolae wђy ţђę şo mųçђ ђāţę undecided

ţoşyę-wāђęvęŗ - ųђmmm wђęŋ yoų go ţįŗę ƒoŗ ţђįş yoųŗ ţŗęŋd

[/size]
but I love u tho sad can't u see? tongue tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rapsainot:

Unibenstudent/Kelvingraphics - - - - the first time you came to this world, nah scarcity of woman killed you abi?

Iceberylin - - - - why did you choose those fonts, is it your call?

Kachisbarbie----why are you always showing your 32 in every pics grin

MizMyColi - - - where you among the prophetess that wrote the ACTS OF THE APOSTLES

assfreak - - - - am I your mate?

Too many people to ask questions mehn
jųşţ ādmįţ įş jāŗęђђђђ...

yoų lovę ţђę ƒoŋţ...

į çoųld ţęāçђ yoų şђā wink
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
but I love u tho sad can't u see? tongue tongue

įƒ yoųŗ āţţįţųdę ţowāŗdş mę įş wђāţ yoų çāll lovę , ţђęŋ plççç ђāţę mę jareeeehhhh wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
iceberylin:

įƒ yoųŗ āţţįţųdę ţowāŗdş mę įş wђāţ yoų çāll lovę , ţђęŋ plççç ђāţę mę jareeeehhhh wink

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyn2much again,i'm just here to read comment.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:

marieolae - why do you have so many nairaland wannabe bfs, bfs and husbands? Na only you Waka come!

more questions loading...
please I no get boyfriend ooh. Lol I'm everybodys friend smiley *whispers* you want to spoil show for me abi

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by merit12(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
dear wasup

Before. I respond to ya question
I wanna know this plzzzz

Are

You

??
adepiero:
merit12 - why are you always posting your comments in red and asking if the op is black?

mizmycoli - where do you always get the inspiration for your epistle?

tosyne2much - why do you always create threads with 10 kinds of ___ in romance section?

marieolae - why do you have so many nairaland wannabe bfs, bfs and husbands? Na only you Waka come!

more questions loading...
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Adepiero where is my cake?

tosyne2much why are your threads always 10 types of this and that?

Jboy73 why cant you be polite for once?

marieolae what's your secret? ***for getting fans?

iceberlyn why do you always comment first on almost every thread?

ghost1718 why are you everywhere.....you comment on almost every thread even the one that don't concern you?

Mrcork what's the big deal about light skinned ladies?

2swt why cant you forget about our personal misunderstandings?

Ipledge .....l reserve my question
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Unibenstudent→ why u like woman like dx?
Iceberlyn→ hw come u r always FTC in every thread?
Mizmycoli→ have u seen d 2nd earring u'v been looking for inside ur bag?
Kachisbarbie→ why do I love reading ur comments?

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
merit12:
dear wasup

Before. I respond to ya question
I wanna know this plzzzz

Are

You

??
[size=25pt] BLACK!!!!! [/size]
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by merit12(f): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
typing I have a stroke for all of you that mention my name.

Wait lemme ask the op some question

Op are you dark?

I personally wanna know
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahaha
@Rapsainot...my guy
__ I just love smiling, my friends used to tell me that once I smile in a pic - it would be fine. I started experimenting different faces and it was still fine...I just stuck with my smile joor.

I have pics where I "pouted"...fairly old pics though and I look like a teenager in them and when I bone, I look too strict.

Pls why exactly are you using this[b]red font[/b] ?Lol
trying to learn how to do things in a different way
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kefetjey:
marieolae what's your secret? ***for getting fans?

there's no secret. I'm so sorry smiley
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
iceberylin:

jųşţ ādmįţ įş jāŗęђђђђ...

yoų lovę ţђę ƒoŋţ...

į çoųld ţęāçђ yoų şђā wink
tufiaka, undecided they're annoying
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kefetjey:
tosyne2much why are your threads always 10 types of this and that?

I just like creating something that would catch people's fancy

Have I answered your kweshion appropriately? grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by merit12(f): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Miss good pm

How are you today

I ask people because

Wait. Lemme ask you
Please don't get offended

I wanna know
Are.

you

Were my roszay?
marieolae:
[size=25pt] BLACK!!!!! [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.