Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (44798 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
Lolz tosyne2much dis ur question..I cannot answer it oh

My own questions

Mrcork please why are you so obsessed with light skin?

Chibwike why are you so nice to everyone. Please I wanna see you vex lolz

Merit12 please wetin concern you wid black people? I no understand

Adepeiro why do u like using mzmycolis font lol?

Tosyne2much can u please tell the world why you refuse to admit that you've been a victim of woman “wrappering”

Naijaboiy please why r u always using dis your bold and italic fonts?

Onila please why must you create a thread every 5 seconds?

Andyblaze,andyboomba,andykiniko please why do u have soo many monikers?

Mrsbreezy why do u change your dp everyday lolz?

LoL...everybody needs to have something that they could be identified with,,more like a trademark. that's why I chose it.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae your question smiley

Why can't your body stay in one place when you see a fine boy? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
BreezyRita:

Vizkiz, why do you love the colour blue..............

my favourite colour
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
goan bleach ua hand and ur leg before talking to the man of God undecided
Before doing dat pls scrap ua two feet with razor so as to remove de black scale first before embarking on the bleaching cheesy
And pls use needle de sharp ones oh use amu chuk for ua yassh so dat u go less small, FATNESS IS NEXT TO DIRTINESS
Mind u I didn't say amu fine and u don't hv to re quote me again cheesy
ok but I insist,u worwor.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
My questions might sound weird..buh just answer.

In no particular order.

Mr cork why the light skin questions

marieolae..why are you extremely jovial...you overwhelm me with it

tosyne2much how do you come bout these your creative threads

naijaboiy why do you get angry at times

MizMyColi why are u afraid of having enemies

Tallesty1 why is ur pic so scarce..i havent seen u before..

Kachisbarbie why does everyone like you

valmunich why the weed na

Missberrypop5 why are you so interested in football

breezyrita why do i just like you

Lemme stop here plz

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by nickz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
ggrin:
my missing rib,u still alivecry
who be missing rib??

death dey fear me natonguegrin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kefetjey:
Adepiero where is my cake?

tosyne2much why are your threads always 10 types of this and that?

Jboy73 why cant you be polite for once?

marieolae what's your secret? ***for getting fans?

iceberlyn why do you always comment first on almost every thread?

ghost1718 why are you everywhere.....you comment on almost every thread even the one that don't concern you?

Mrcork what's the big deal about light skinned ladies?

2swt why cant you forget about our personal misunderstandings?

Ipledge .....l reserve my question
. Mtcheww o'girl leave this yeye talk vote for me for this competition.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
marieolae your question smiley

Why can't your body stay in one place when you see a fine boy? tongue
Naijaboiy I know your referring to yourself...sad I can't help it na your dimples make me crazy

Lool

Seriously sad

I jus like eye candy,,that's all wink
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
but I love u tho sad can't u see? tongue tongue
Rushes to see her pic.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kefetjey:
Adepiero where is my cake?
i don forget say I do birthday sef shocked

Oya send me your number make i topup line grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chibwike me? I'm laid back ohh smiley
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
but I love u tho sad can't u see? tongue tongue
If na u d for that ur Dp, Make I no shiit fine this nite.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
Rushes to see her pic.
okey dokey
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=Ipledge post=27929344][/quote]guy u nko?? Me no dey like to stay one place IN Fact my hand is not allowed to stay one place
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:

i don forget say I do birthday sef shocked

Oya send me your number make i topup line grin
oboy I just see ur pic.

Your chin big pass cow own.

Anyhow u b fine boy sha.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
If na u d for that ur Dp, Make I no shiit fine this nite.
ummmmm....
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapmoney(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
** This is nothing but fun and it's going to be an interesting thread **

As for me, if I meet this monikers behind the internet, my question goes thus,

Ufss why do you like craving for attention thereby uploading your pictures asking Nairalanders to rate you grin

Marieolae why do you keep telling Romance section dudes that, " I don't know what's wrong with my mail, I can't receive mails tongue

Andyblaze Do you have a girl friend at all ? Lwkmd

Pasqal09 and Farano Do you derive joy or you sometimes feel pity throwing ban on people in the Romance section?

iceberylin Why do you like derailing threads with ur large fonts and always in a hurry to make first comment on every thread grin

idowuogbo why your mawt too sharp to dey insult people ?

VickyyB Why do you act like a tiger in the section ?

In addition

Seun Why do ur words come like the rattle of a gun ?, and why don't you relate informally with Nairalanders even at the mention of your name ? It is somewhat to class or ego ? grin

Note- it will be immature of you if you flare up in anger at the mention of your moniker

Pls feel free to add yours and spread the fun

Ehhhhhhnnnnn...tosyne2much! You dor turn celebrity for Romance section o! I dey hail you from Warri wink wink
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
okey dokey
whats dokey?

No insult me 4 ur dialect o!

B4 thunder........
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
badoolee:
ok but I insist,u worwor.
tank God u accepted dat is wat u re in ua DP
Too much amala and ewedu maks me fat grin
Yea atleast I fine pass u way be gal grin
e dudu bi ewedu, orobo fati bobom I knw stretch marks will be ua calling grin grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Gabreal1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thread's moving real fast...guys sharp sha, an avenue to mention her monika for a reason grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
ummmmm....
spits on her.

Please forgive my manners.

Vote for me.

And iPhone 6bend gate shall be yours.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by BreezyRita(f): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:

breezyrita why do i just like you

Cos I like you too.....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
tank God u accepted dat is wat u re in ua DP
Too much amala and ewedu maks me fat grin
Yea atleast I fine pass u way be gal grin
e dudu bi ewedu, orobo fati bobom I knw stretch marks will be ua calling grin grin
but guy, True true u wowo o!

U head sharp pass bullet.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
oboy I just see ur pic.

Your chin big pass cow own.

Anyhow u b fine boy sha.
kefetjey just asked why you are so impolite and you still continued your behavior! I sabi abuse pass you ooo so no vex me angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
Gabreal1 na you devil send make you come derail my thread abi ? Lwkmd

Oya modify dat tin sharp sharp b4 I read Psalm 9 for you
abeg watin that dude talk say we do him ??
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
spits on her.

Vote for me.

Ah ahn
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
BreezyRita:

Cos I like you too.....
leave that guy that dont knw how to treat a lady.

Like me and iPhone 8 shall be yours.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just passing
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:
kefetjey just asked why you are so impolite and you still continued your behavior! I sabi abuse pass you ooo so no vex me angry
OK... Oga boss no vex.

U no fit abuse me because I fine dust u.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Dahjhi: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

tongue tongue

Lol.. I know u won't tell us oo...I knew where it is and won't even tell u.. tongue tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
spits on her.

Vote for me.

u spit on me,, and expect me to vote for you. Psssssh dream on tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
Naijaboiy I know your referring to yourself...sad I can't help it na your dimples make me crazy

Lool

Seriously sad

I jus like eye candy,,that's all wink
You want to be scattering my tiny cells this night abi grin

kiss

What has eye candy got to do with my dimples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic). / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.