Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? (608 Views)

Dream Or Reality / It Was A Dream Or So I Thought / Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Law4rence(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Have you ever meet with a dead loved one may be in dream or real life and you talked to each other? Pls narrate your story and tell may be deres somting you do before you are able to meet the person.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Clintosman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Once bumped into a long time dead friend of mine, collected her Twitter username, BB pin & told her to flash me quickly before she disappeared.
We currently "whasapp" cus she can't afford data subscription over there.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bonny (V) / Literature On Campus Life / A Dance To The Silent Gong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.