Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Surprising Things Children Do! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surprising Things Children Do! (2052 Views)

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / Must Read: 18 Things Children Can Teach Us About Happiness. / What Should Children Do If They Catch Either Parent Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprising Things Children Do! by fhunn: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Let's share our experiences in what we've seen children do. It may be funny, disgusting, enraging, etc.

Let me start.

Mine happened on a fateful morning when I went to buy something. This little child wanted to drink water, do you know what he did?
As everyone would do, he took a cup and went to get water but what happened next is what no one would do, instead of drinking from the cup he emptied it into a pooh (the thing where small small sh'it into) and started drinking from it!!!! shocked

Me no fit laff that day.

Share yours grin
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hehe. Hiding books in my pants and sneaking them into the toilet to read is probably the funniest thing I saw a kid do. I did it as a kid.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by AndreRose(f): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
A kid trying to play smart wen asked something(esp wen he/she does smtin bad) forgetting I was once a kid and did all dos tins... grin
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by killercute16(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
This kid at age 3 he was begging and shouting at the mother that he wanted to sucks breast,the mom was just telling the kid to stop that,for where the boy shout for mother until i threaten am.
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by Kanwulia: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
They use their brains. . . . Unlike the so-called "ADULTS"! grin
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by fhunn: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Was hoping to see some funny ones sha
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2014
My nephew used to switch the tv on for me, fetch the remote for me and take my plates to the kitchen in exchange for a kiss on the cheekgrin, he turned 4 and realised i was using him, now he doesn't do it for me anymore cry

1 Like

Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by toluwalore(f): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
While getting my 3yrs old girl ready for school one morning, she started crying and did not cooperate. I asked her what the problem was and she said to my amazement "the water is complaining". In other words, she did not want to take her bath.
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by clemz85(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
yea my nephew of three years beats every ones imagination in the hood,
the young chap carefully communicate by spelling

e.g
Mom: Ebuka what are you doing there?
Ebuka: N O T H I N G
Mom: will you stop that?
Ebuka: Y E S
Mom: I will flog you
Ebuka: S O R R Y

mehn the kid is damn serious and correct with it

1 Like

Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by clemz85(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
one of the kids usually peep through a window that has net like looking out from there cuz he was restricted movement, he makes constant use of that spot, now that portion of the net is torn leaving a different colour and shape of the boys face there, it looks funny when you site it from far.

1 Like

Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by fhunn: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
clemz85:
yea my nephew of three years beats every ones imagination in the hood,
the young chap carefully communicate by spelling

e.g
Mom: Ebuka what are you doing there?
Ebuka: N O T H I N G
Mom: will you stop that?
Ebuka: Y E S
Mom: I will flog you
Ebuka: S O R R Y

mehn the kid is damn serious and correct with it

I dey wonder o! If he wants to say something or ask questions, does he spell it too?
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by fhunn: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2014
toluwalore:
While getting my 3yrs old girl ready for school one morning, she started crying and did not cooperate. I asked her what the problem was and she said to my amazement "the water is complaining". In other words, she did not want to take her bath.

She would have said the school was complaining na! grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by SUV(f): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
My 5yrs and 3yrs old boys always asking to suck breast embarassed

If I send them to sleep especially siesta, they will pretend as if they r sleeping as long as I stand and watch, once I leave, they wl start playing
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by greatgod2012(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2014
My baby of the house, on my profile, when he was almost 3 or 3years old , very smart and intelligent, smarter than his age. He has been taught how to spell the name of his school, the school's names start with "pearls" and anytime you ask him to spell any word, he'll spell P E A R L S = that word. For example.......
Me: Spell mango.
Him: P E A R L S =Mango.
Me: Spell Nigeria.
Him: P E A R L S = Nigeria.
The funniest part is that, he won't say P E A R L S =Pearls but that exact word you ask him to spell. Though he's changing now, but it's quite funny somehow.
Kids are adorable and smart.
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by clemz85(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
fhunn:

I dey wonder o! If he wants to say something or ask questions, does he spell it too?

I tell ya, the chap drops our jaw

like - Mummy where is my S H O E ?
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by fhunn: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2014
greatgod2012:
My baby of the house, on my profile, when he was almost 3 or 3years old , very smart and intelligent, smarter than his age. He has been taught how to spell the name of his school, the school's names start with "pearls" and anytime you ask him to spell any word, he'll spell P E A R L S = that word. For example.......
Me: Spell mango.
Him: P E A R L S =Mango.
Me: Spell Nigeria.
Him: P E A R L S = Nigeria.
The funniest part is that, he won't say P E A R L S =Pearls but that exact word you ask him to spell. Though he's changing now, but it's quite funny somehow.
Kids are adorable and smart.

Its funny not somehow funny grin but come to think of it since he spelt correctly at school maybe her was pulling ya legs kiss smart kid grin
Re: Surprising Things Children Do! by fhunn: 1:45am On Nov 16, 2014
SUV:
My 5yrs and 3yrs old boys always asking to suck breast embarassed

If I send them to sleep especially siesta, they will pretend as if they r sleeping as long as I stand and watch, once I leave, they wl start playing

Used to do this when forced to sleep, hated it most especially when it was cartoon time grin

(1) (Reply)

Husband Refuses To Keep To Promise / 12 Lies Desperate Men Use To Get Nigerian Ladies. / Pastor’s 19-year-old Marriage Collapses Over Small Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.