Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone (43795 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Abbey2sam(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Reminds me of when baletoli was in AC Millan but wear an intermillan jersey to there game against inter ...

when asked, he said he's their fan.......

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by sunkoye: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2014
She ls determined to sack her husband. Yeye woman.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by xtervaganza(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Not surprised though

Alicia Keys, a blackberry brand ambassador once tweeted woth an iphone
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by lawrenceunaa: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Eyaah she is not a nice lady. She could have cos the sake of his husband use both brand of phones grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by thaoriginator: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
kelvinnn:
Original samsung galaxy grand new one
For sale /swap
Whatsapp 08075753750
picture or adonbilivit! Are u in lag? What's the condition?
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Mcbussy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
A naija man would be like:

"I swear,if I lose this job because of ur stubbornness, this marriage is over" grin

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by simdam500(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
it her choice, in fact the owner of indomie neither eat it or not at all...

for u all info BlackBerry isn't shitty ok... assholes
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by justi4jesu(f): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mcbussy:
A naija man would be like:

"I swear,if I lose this job because of ur stubbornness, this marriage is over" grin

Example of that Naija man is "YOU" abi? grin grin
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Mcbussy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

Example of that Naija man is "YOU" abi? grin grin

tongue
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
blizard44:
God knows that I won't marry those pea-size-brained women they've got there...
Wtf!

Too much for freedom of decission.

She just dealt his brand a big blow.

So having an opinion or making a choice makes a woman pea brained? SMH for this child.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
lols! choi see heavy blow! grin who still uses bb? abegi!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nairabeezie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
ds
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols! choi see heavy blow! grin who still uses bb? abegi!

Me ...I still use a blackberry, Tons of people still do

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by holatin(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Reason why some man never want to marry.
enemy in friends form

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Women!!! Urgh!
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by ekemini007(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dis woman sef,u na very funny man o..ur husband na ceo of ..... U de use ___ __
If na me na b say u go jst go marry d ceo of d phone u de use na b4 u spoil market for me. Anyhw Shout out to my Aboh strt boys @ warri. No teifin of phones dis todynite cus many girls file for una to slap collect phone, but..stay wit ur woman instead. I don craze..na drink de cap!
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by teejah03(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Laguda.com
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by millionboi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Power of Knowledge....naija school na only theory,hw wil change com
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Harmvirus(f): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
The woman no try
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by mcmukoko12(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
[size=18pt]Technology craziest[/size]
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by adbokus(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Reaching you live from Otueke. Wetin be Blackberry? Na new kind of boat be dat...
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Femtel(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
OK o
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
slap1:
Blackberry na phone?
no oo na condom

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by icemann(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
That woman is Stu.pid. I wonder were she thinks her husband gets the money to pay bills. If the man is laid off cos of low sales and bad representation of the company she would quickly run and ask for divorce so she can collect half before they go broke.

Marriage is for better for worse. She should join in the husbands struggle by patronizing him/his organization.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by criuze(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Next
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by debo07(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
If she doesn't like BB she should @ least use it in public and use her samsung indoor.Her husband could be dropped as CEO cos they might feel since he can't even promote BB within his family how much more to the world.a vote of no confidence could be pass............my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by eightsin(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Women!!
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by debo07(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

no oo na condom
hahahahaha....nice one
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Tobilastik(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ijebulogic:
I sat next to a man and his young son (no more than 10 years old) on a flight once. When the stewardess came round, i overheard the boy ask for a coke and the stewardess brought out a Pepsi..the boy insisted on Coke and when the hostess said they didnt have it he asked for water. I was facsinated and asked him why he doesnt like Pepsi ,,he just shrugged and said "it doesnt taste right"; His father smiled and whispered to me that he was a VP at Coca-Cola....
Thats a good son....this samsung woman is an "alakoba"!!

VP? meaning? nd wu is d vp.

is it d father or d son

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.