Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416213 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by davide470(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
MarvellousGod:
YOU tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry grin

smiley

Hope you are good sha..
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
just want to quickly say something about the Advisory LOS... there is an ongoing internship application that ends today.
it is opened to students in their penultimate year, those yet to go for Nysc and for persons with less than 2years experience who want to switch careers.
it would run for 10weeks, from mid July to September.
my guess is...they may handpick the best experienced heads from that scheme..
#2kobo

davide470, I see you. happy new year

ednut1. you are greeted.....that thing Na still on code o..naim make me no reply you then. thanks anyway.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by davide470(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
masagoody:
just want to quickly say something about the Advisory LOS... there is an ongoing internship application that ends today.
it is opened to students in their penultimate year, those yet to go for Nysc and for persons with less than 2years experience who want to switch careers.
it would run for 10weeks, from mid July to September.
my guess is...they may handpick the best experienced heads from that scheme..
#2kobo

davide470, I see you. happy new year

Kinda interested in the Advisory Internship; at least i almost have a year exp. in Advisory.

Any chance of retainment? grin

Happy New Year to you too bro.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
davide470:
Kinda interested in the Advisory Internship; at least i almost have a year exp. in Advisory.

I guess so. I have also sent in my application. but one has to be extra careful with it...make person no come do big boy for 10weeks, then retire back to job hunting.
just check for the thread sha.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yea, bn quite busy. Now am here to be active 4 Good..To start with, where are the May 19th goons abeg make una show face.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
LOOOL! Guy!
davide470:

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mcpat(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Afternoon @Davide470 @masagoody. Please post a link to the LOS thread or a link to the original Job Add. Thanks and have a nice day

MODIFIED
Seen the link. Thanks a lot Mr Masagoody

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
davide470:
smiley

Hope you are good sha..
Yeah, Thanks smiley smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by highunter: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
I want to know if peeps who are already in the 2015 graduate trainee process can apply for that also.

Cc: masagoody
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
masagoody:
https://www.nairaland.com/2254068/apply-2015-pwc-advisory-annual

That thing reeks of scam. I got suspicious when I didn't see it on their careers page. I remember Ii called up their customer service when I saw the thread on behalf of my younger brother, I was told if I don't see it on their careers page then it's not genuine.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Goodkidd:

That thing reeks of scam. I got suspicious when I didn't see it on their careers page. I remember Ii called up their customer service when I saw the thread on behalf of my younger brother, I was told if I don't see it on their careers page then it's not genuine.

It's legit

You called Customer Service, not HR
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by highunter: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na wa ooo, who are we to believe now
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
highunter:
I want to know if peeps who are already in the 2015 graduate trainee process can apply for that also.

Cc: masagoody

there's no harm in trying...just be sure you are done with your interview first before you pursue that. meanwhile,, I don't have any link with PWC.

@goodkidd, both email addresses are official.
most customer care staff only know about products and services.

although it is not on their career portal, they do allow for internships

http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/internship-programme.jhtml
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MissJennifer(f): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello everyone,I need help as regards filling the form. I wanna know where nysc experience falls in cos that's the only experience I have.It surely doesn't count as professional experience or does it.

I wish everyone success in their interview!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
BANK ALERTS, MMA MADU

CHILLING ON THE THREAD BUYING DRINKS ANYHOW

ENGINEER PERFECT SAY SO!!!!

BANK ALERTS, MMA MADU
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
teeteebalogs, always viewing, continue o cheesy
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by rayo2002: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
masonkz:

It's legit

You called Customer Service, not HR

PwC doesn't have customer care. It has a marketing department and they have no business with recruitment. Any advert seen which is not on the official portal is applied to at the person's risk. If u need to verify call HR.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
ednut1:
teeteebalogs, always viewing, continue o cheesy

I don't av anything to say nah, I haven't had mine yet
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
ENGRPERFECT:
BANK ALERTS, MMA MADU

CHILLING ON THE THREAD BUYING DRINKS ANYHOW

ENGINEER PERFECT SAY SO!!!!

BANK ALERTS, MMA MADU
Bro what are you saying? undecided grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Did mine today.

Group presentation.....You guys will be divided into two groups to face different panels. make sure you say something during your group deliberations. They would give u guys a topic and give you time to deliberate amongst yourselves. Only one person will present for d group so d others will all be scored based on their participation in d deliberation. They won't interrupt d group during ur deliberations but they would be watching and scoring you guys.

If it seems like everybody is talking and u haven't said anything, instead of fretting, just try and think of some points that no one has raised and introduce it. It would instantly make ur contribution distinct and noticeable. (Be sure they r sensible points though grin)
....and try not to fight over who to present. cheesy

One on one interview. Largely depends on your panel and ur answers. Grace and favor comes into play here. You will be interviewed by d same panel before whom u did d group presentation. You might want to get there early cuz d interview will be based on d order in which u arrived. In my group I was d third to be interviewed and d waiting period didn't help me at all. I was already bone tired from waiting for hours. That was even d first thing d panel noticed and commented on. I can only imagine what those who interviewed after me must have felt like.
Apart from normal interview questions most of d questions will be based on ur answers to preceeding questions so you might want to think your answers through.

Na only God know those wey go get d job jare. I don do my part.

Good luck to all of us.

10 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
rayo2002:

PwC doesn't have customer care. It has a marketing department and they have no business with recruitment. Any advert seen which is not on the official portal is applied to at the person's risk. If u need to verify call HR.

Smh.

I have no words for you. Believe what you wanna.

undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeaks:
Did mine today.

Group presentation.....You guys will be divided into two groups to face different panels. make sure you say something during your group deliberations. They would give u guys a topic and give you time to deliberate amongst yourselves. Only one person will present for d group so d others will all be scored based on their participation in d deliberation. They won't interrupt d group during ur deliberations but they would be watching and scoring you guys.

If it seems like everybody is talking and u haven't said anything, instead of fretting, just try and think of some points that no one has raised and introduce it. It would instantly make ur contribution distinct and noticeable. (Be sure they r sensible points though grin)
....and try not to fight over who to present. cheesy

One on one interview. Largely depends on your panel and ur answers. Grace and favor comes into play here. You will be interviewed by d same panel before whom u did d group presentation. You might want to get there early cuz d interview will be based on d order in which u arrived. In my group I was d third to be interviewed and d waiting period didn't help me at all. I was already bone tired from waiting for hours. That was even d first thing d panel noticed and commented on. I can only imagine what those who interviewed after me must have felt like.
Apart from normal interview questions most of d questions will be based on ur answers to preceeding questions so you might want to think your answers through.

Na only God know those wey go get d job jare. I don do my part.

Good luck to all of us.
Thanks for sharing.Mine is for monday

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Is there one on one presentation? @ednut
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeaks:
Did mine today.

Group presentation.....

I hope you didn't answer the "why XWZ?" as earlier planned #lol
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
phetty:

I hope you didn't answer the "why XWZ?" as earlier planned #lol

Hahahahaha. grin grin Broda, dem kuku no ask me o.

It was even crazier than that.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
teeteebalogs:

Hello. Can we tote sweet?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 4:38am On Apr 25, 2015
adeaks:
Did mine today.

Group presentation.....You

Now I know thee. All the best bro
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2015
teeteebalogs:
only one person presents for d group.
@realadonye, dat our group funny. every body wanted to be timekeeper grin. even tho i later got it. the dude sitting nxt to me chance me in d role doing wat i was assigned to do. i pray dose interviewer did nt notice o. chai
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2015
unofficial:

Now I know thee. All the best bro

Thanks sir. You too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.