Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416151 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
MacMaster01:

congrats in advance bro, hope u noticed those cars in d compound wink.. no mind me I too like fine cars lol
How about the cute receptionist? grin
That chic make sense finally cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by pgiddy(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2015
Had my interview today, twas a great time. We really dwelt more on my past experiences. Just go with an open mind, and relate with dem well. All d best to all dose still having deres n shout out to my 6th of may peeps
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:06am On May 07, 2015
MacMaster01:

congrats in advance bro, hope u noticed those cars in d compound wink.. no mind me I too like fine cars lol
Comot for here joor. grin Peeps dey hustle job, u dey hustle fine car. Abeg do comot country make we reduce overpopulation. grin Pressid sch no be here e belong. My papa say, my papa say... na so obi take turn mechanic.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:13am On May 07, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Dis my guyz dem una funny no be small.grin grin Instead of una to go hustle job una dey hustle fine car. xtrasmooth404 u sef dey sample fine chic?. Okukukpekwe! shocked Abeg make una share all d car and chic dem leave d job for me. grin I sabi wetin i dey find cool

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2015
highunter:
Hello NL, just to say I have had my interview early in the week and it was ok. I believe what is posted on the thread is good to go but please dnt dwell so much on it coz It can be really different depending on your panel. I wasnt asked any relevant news, or why pwc or which skills will make me fit or behaviorial/situational questions. No accounting standard question but the time was really spent on my work experience and career objectives and it was tough but still ok at the end.

I will advise going prepared but with an open mind expecting questions from things you least expected.

May 6 peeps holla! Same with me too yesterday. The interview seemed tailored to their impressions about me from going thru my file or something.

I was asked behavioural questions only based on my experiences. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by donhuko: 8:17am On May 07, 2015
Had my interview ysday. It was nice meeting some nairalanders pgiddy (my pressid guy), sassydust and some ghost nairalanders.
It was a good experience for a first timer like me. I can't really say how long I spent in that room anyway (abeg pgiddy, you fit help me with dat info grin) what I can say for sure is that we discussed for quite a reasonable while.
Questions were basically behavioural, some career objective and leadership stuffs too. Also, get ready for further questions based on your replies.
The GD was kul too, basically general knowledge stuff. It was kul we did the necessary familiarizing and agreed on our roles in the waiting room b4 we proceeded to the interview room.
Finally, shout out to my May 6th peeps. You guys were kul. The British schooled guy that presented for my group, you did well bro. And to all the ghosts dat acknowledged they've been following this thread without posting, you might like to post now.
Goodluck fellas.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

lol that woman na make up oh.. if she wash face dem fit no recognise am.. gv am client/visitors tag for gate o lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
LOOOOOL.
MacMaster01:

lol that woman na make up oh.. if she wash face dem fit no recognise am.. gv am client/visitors tag for gate o lipsrsealed
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mcshegs(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2015
donhuko:
Had my interview ysday. It was nice meeting some nairalanders pgiddy (my pressid guy), sassydust and some ghost nairalanders.
It was a good experience for a first timer like me. I can't really say how long I spent in that room anyway (abeg pgiddy, you fit help me with dat info grin) what I can say for sure is that we discussed for quite a reasonable while.
Questions were basically behavioural, some career objective and leadership stuffs too. Also, get ready for further questions based on your replies.
The GD was kul too, basically general knowledge stuff. It was kul we did the necessary familiarizing and agreed on our roles in the waiting room b4 we proceeded to the interview room.
Finally, shout out to my May 6th peeps. You guys were kul. The British schooled guy that presented for my group, you did well bro. And to all the ghosts dat acknowledged they've been following this thread without posting, you might like to post now.
Goodluck fellas.
cc mamaadvisory wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 9:05am On May 07, 2015
ControlX:

Dis my guyz dem una funny no be small.grin grin Instead of una to go hustle job una dey hustle fine car. xtrasmooth404 u sef dey sample fine chic?. Okukukpekwe! shocked Abeg make una share all d car and chic dem leave d job for me. grin I sabi wetin i dey find cool
Bros, interview is dynamic like someone rightly said. What if they ask you to list ten things you observed as you came in shocked, na there e go clear like DVD for your eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 9:08am On May 07, 2015
MacMaster01:

lol.. grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by pgiddy(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
donhuko:
Goodluck fellas.
My guy, it was nice meeting u. Oh boy, naxxo u sabi book oh, by my calculation u spent almost 1hr 15mins. Loool. Hope u didn't turn it around to u interviewing d interviewers
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by pgiddy(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
donhuko:
Goodluck fellas.
My guy, it was nice meeting u. Oh boy, naxxo u sabi book oh, y my calculation u spent almost 1hr 15mins. Loool. Hope u didn't turn it around to u interviewing d interviewers
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin
XtraSmooth404:

Bros, interview is dynamic like someone rightly said. What if they ask you to list ten things you observed as you came in shocked, na there e go clear like DVD for your eyes grin
Abeg stop that rough play. grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 10:21am On May 07, 2015
** CLEARS THROAT **

MMA MADU YAWWWWWWWW

ABEG O, WHICH TIME THE FIRST BATCH FINISH BECAUSE I AM CONTEMPLATING GOING BACK TO WORK THAT SAME TOMORROW

I NEVER EVEN KNOW THE LIE WEN I GO BLOW GIVE MY OGA.

WHICH TIME UNA FINISH ABEG BOTH GRP DISCUSSION AND THE INTERVIEW PROPER.

**DROPS MICS**

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 10:35am On May 07, 2015
@Engrperfect, check my last thread grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 10:44am On May 07, 2015
ENGRPERFECT:
** CLEARS THROAT **

MMA MADU YAWWWWWWWW

ABEG O, WHICH TIME THE FIRST BATCH FINISH BECAUSE I AM CONTEMPLATING GOING BACK TO WORK THAT SAME TOMORROW

**DROPS MICS**

Hian, do you ever write in small letters? Caps are too shouty, please seriously drop the mic. 8am-3am thereabout
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by donhuko: 10:50am On May 07, 2015
pgiddy:

My guy, it was nice meeting u. Oh boy, naxxo u sabi book oh, y my calculation u spent almost 1hr 15mins. Loool. Hope u didn't turn it around to u interviewing d interviewers

Lol.... I hour 15 mins?? Really??... It didn't occur to me that I spent that much time. No be small drill. Nway, it was a good experience. Hope u got to Ibadan safely. Pm me ur digits later mehn. Tkia!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 11:18am On May 07, 2015
TENKS U.

OBAGOOOO!!!!

ENGR PERFECT SAYS SO
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2015
ENGRPERFECT:
** CLEARS THROAT **

MMA MADU YAWWWWWWWW

**DROPS MICS**
i used malaria grin. if ur d first to come by 11 u shud b done. afta i left pwc i gat follow shortcuts till i reach lekki thru oniru. my office is near eko hotel.. imagine one oga saw me wit suit when i supose dey hospital grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
LOL,

While I was waiting in dat small room at the gate I dey observe. DID any one notice how some of the ladies would walk in and look at the glass to the left check hair and make-up. The two babes wey I spot and prioritized turned out to be the receptionists.

About the interview just be able to defend everything on your CV. THOSE guyz are smart. Very smart they pick your words. Also if you have to lie be smart cos they refer back to statements and If they spot one lie the interview go dey awkward, especially if thet ask more questions around it.

MR *** (May5 ) Oga dat passed paper around for numbers. Abeg watsapp d guy that went in before you. Abi wetin you collect our number for nah.

Anyways about the interview
MacMaster01:

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
@30watts, did you tell any lie? grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by xdamson: 6:21pm On May 07, 2015
30watts:
LOL,

While I was waiting in dat small room at the gate I dey observe. DID any one notice how some of the ladies would walk in and look at the glass to the left check hair and make-up. The two babes wey I spot and prioritized turned out to be the receptionists.

About the interview just be able to defend everything on your CV. THOSE guyz are smart. Very smart they pick your words. Also if you have to lie be smart cos they refer back to statements and If they spot one lie the interview go dey awkward, especially if thet ask more questions around it.

MR *** (May5 ) Oga dat passed paper around for numbers. Abeg watsapp d guy that went in before you. Abi wetin you collect our number for nah.

@May 5 Team.

I am "boogey man. They are cominggggggggggggggg for me"

@30 watts: where did you sit. are u d 1 travelling?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
I didn't lie; just figured those guyz are really smart and have ways to test your integrity.

XtraSmooth404:
@30watts, did you tell any lie? grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:47am On May 08, 2015
30watts:
LOL,

Hope u did well?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:53am On May 08, 2015
ControlX:

Broh or Sis whichever one you are... We are hopefuls like you not employees yet. Boobookitty response makes sense. Refer to funkystanl if need further help and Please quit quoting me in ur block letters. I find it unbecoming. Are u a relative of engrperfect? Please...
ok. im sorry sir.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:54am On May 08, 2015
boobookitty:

Yo! I dnt work at PWC yet lool, I said I had my interview already. Funkystanl is the guy you should talk to like Controlx said.
thnks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 11:05am On May 08, 2015
If I do well In my opinion and the Panel don't think so will I have done well?

I am positive sha...

I don commit to God wey carry me reach final round.

ControlX:

Hope u did well?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 6:16pm On May 08, 2015
About 110 more candidates to be interviewed this remaining period shocked
I just pray the interview panels won't be confused sha. #Godwin.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
30watts:
If I do well In my opinion and the Panel don't think so will I have done well?

I am positive sha...

I don commit to God wey carry me reach final round.

OK. Stay PwC+ve and HIV-ve grin grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2015
ENGRPERFECT:
TENKS U.
OBAGOOOO!!!!
ENGR PERFECT SAYS SO
Team #May8...How was your interview, man?
The Engr guy who sat next to you in the waiting room (the tea and biscuit room)
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Princess042(f): 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
My interview is next week, Congratulations to me in advance!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.