Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416198 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Heedahyat:
For those that have applied, pls how did u go about the ID or passport number
Would appreciate an immediate reply.

You can use any other form of ID if you do not have passport number....nysc id card, voters card, national id card, drivers licence etc. Jst specify the type of card when putting the number.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by coolluk(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Do you guys have any idea when the test might be
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by achmed1(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
coolluk:
Do you guys have any idea when the test might be

Between 7 and 14 days after the close of applications.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by akinsadeez(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
The registration was sooo stressful. Had to combine Google chrome, opera mini and UC web before I could finish it on my phone. The journey has indeed started.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
To those who already work at PwC or any other accounting firm, I need your advice. Which business area of the accounting firm will be useful in industry in the future. What I imply is that in which unit of the accounting firm will you acquire important knowledge and skills that will useful for career development. By business area I mean tax, audit, consulting. Thanks.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opetobi(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
achmed1:

Between 7 and 14 days after the close of applications.

Bro, wat is d pass mark for both verbal and numerical? u hv experience in dis and u r working dere presently,biko.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
akinsadeez:
The registration was sooo stressful. Had to combine Google chrome, opera mini and UC web before I could finish it on my phone. The journey has indeed started.
Well done! Please do u have the test materials? I cnt download frm the link earlier posted.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by achmed1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
opetobi:

Bro, wat is d pass mark for both verbal and numerical? u hv experience in dis and u r working dere presently,biko.

Dude prepare well and do your best. Nobody knows the pass Mark or criteria.

And do it yourself cos u would be doing a verification test at their office later.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opetobi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
achmed1:

And do it yourself cos u would be doing a verification test at their office later.
Tanks man, God on my side,I will excel in it
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by eminado: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please with regards to the sections "Examination results/Title, Average grade, and Study points achieved" could someone be kind and clarify what should be filled respectively. Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Makaz1234(f): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
smiley15:
To those who already work at PwC or any other accounting firm, I need your advice. Which business area of the accounting firm will be useful in industry in the future. What I imply is that in which unit of the accounting firm will you acquire important knowledge and skills that will useful for career development. By business area I mean tax, audit, consulting. Thanks.

Depends on Ur personal career development and what u want to do with Ur lfe. All d units r cool. Advice: google the functions of the units you listed to have an overview of what they do there.m
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by infinitemiles: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
achmed1:

pls what does PWC stand for?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funxho: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
undecided Got a regret mail from pwc. Said am over qualified. Thinking aloud. I barely have any any experience in my life.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
funxho:
undecided Got a regret mail from pwc. Said am over qualified. Thinking aloud. I barely have any any experience in my life.

Was that what the mail truly said or do you have a PhD?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Olutola88(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
infinitemiles:

pls what does PWC stand for?
PricewaterhouseCoopers

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by adebusola09: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please which browser is good for dis application cos ve tried chrome nd opera
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by achmed1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by eminado: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
eminado:
Please with regards to the sections "Examination results/Title, Average grade, and Study points achieved" could someone be kind and clarify what should be filled respectively. Thanks

Please please, can I get a reply for both degrees completed and almost completed.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2014
eminado:

I asked this question previously and no one replied. I didnt put anything in the study points achieved since I do not understand it. For average grade I wrote my CGPA. For examination results/title I wrote my class of degree but they may imply BsC, LLB, e.t.c

Hope that helps.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by eminado: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
deni7:

I asked this question previously and no one replied. I didnt put anything in the study points achieved since I do not understand it. For average grade I wrote my CGPA. For examination results/title I wrote my class of degree but they may imply BsC, LLB, e.t.c

Hope that helps.

Thanks, it does help.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by adebusola09: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
please for dat ve completed the application which browser did u use
eminado:

Thanks, it does help.
please for dat ve completed the application which browser did u use
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
adebusola09:
please for dat ve completed the application which browser did u use please for dat ve completed the application which browser did u use
I used Mozilla Firefox on a Laptop
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Hadestat101(f): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Help pls! I saved the first page without entering Id number, and have been trying to login again to supply the id number but my portal refused to open. It's given a reply that id number missing, and I can't access the form. What do I do
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hadestat101:
Help pls! I saved the first page without entering Id number, and have been trying to login again to supply the id number but my portal refused to open. It's given a reply that id number missing, and I can't access the form. What do I do
Have you submitted ur application yet?....
If No...Is it that you can't login to the portal again?

If yes...I think its cos you haven't activated your login details.
To rectify this,check your mail,a link was sent to you after you created your login details.Click it to activate your login details.This should solve the problem
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Hadestat101(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
jamanuka:

Have you submitted ur application yet?....
If No...Is it that you can't login to the portal again?

If yes...I think its cos you haven't activated your login details.
To rectify this,check your mail,a link was sent to you after you created your login details. Click it to activate your login details. This should solve the problem

Av not submitted, I only saved it. I didn't receive a mail in my box either. My portal is still not opening, its showing missing id msg. Maybe I should start all over with a new email.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hadestat101:

Av not submitted, I only saved it. I didn't receive a mail in my box either. My portal is still not opening, its showing missing id msg. Maybe I should start all over with a new email.
Check your inbox and spam. You should have an activation mail there. Just click on the activation link and you're good to go.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
yemibayo:
Check your inbox and spam. You should have an activation mail there. Just click on the activation link and you're good to go.
Exactly...Hadestat101 check your Spam,it's probably hiding there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.