Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416279 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by alexino(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2014
@fankystanl .. I want to ask a question.. I applied for Kpmg graduate trainee with my HND cert last two months.. I was invited for the test on the 24th Nov 2014, on the day of the test, I was told I couldn't write the test becos I had HND.. They need Bsc. I was heartbroken.. Why did dey send me an invite if I wasn't qualified to write the test?

I applied for PWC graduate trainee for 2015 dis month.. And u said HND holders can apply.. Hope the case wouldn't be like KPMG where I would be denied from writing the test?

Ur response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Hadestat101(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamanuka:

Exactly...Hadestat101 check your Spam,it's probably hiding there
yemibayo:
Check your inbox and spam. You should have an activation mail there. Just click on the activation link and you're good to go.

Thanks a bunch! it has been rectified.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Hadestat101(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamanuka:

Exactly...Hadestat101 check your Spam,it's probably hiding there

What's the format for the passport/id number? How should it be written (voters id, which number )
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by emmdam(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hadestat101:

What's the format for the passport/id number? How should it be written (voters id, which number )
Use your National Identity Number(NIN). But specify that you are using your NIN before writing out the number.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by chinkichun: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is it possible to edit your profile again after saving it?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by emmdam(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
chinkichun:
Is it possible to edit your profile again after saving it?
It is possible to edit any info before submission except Last Name, First Name and email address.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by chinkichun: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
emmdam:
It is possible to edit any info before submission except Last Name, First Name and email address.

OK bro... Thanks. I'm tried to on my phone, i couldn't. I'll try on a computer later.
Thanks again.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hadestat101:

I believe you have successfully logged in...look at how I did mine
Let's say my I'd number is : 0123456789
I wrote : 0123456789 (NIN)

So in ur Voter's card u'll see a VIN number...then use the format: VIN number (Voter's Card)

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Hadestat101(f): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
emmdam:
Use your National Identity Number(NIN). But specify that you are using your NIN before writing out the number.

Thank you
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Hadestat101(f): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamanuka:

I believe you have successfully logged in...look at how I did mine
Let's say my I'd number is : 0123456789
I wrote : 0123456789 (NIN)

So in ur Voter's card u'll see a VIN number...then use the format: VIN number (Voter's Card)

I hope this helps

Yes I have, thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by starzamazeme: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am I the only one who has no licence? Why did they ask about it? Anyone
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by thosyno63(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
is it safe 2 use ones discharge certificate no in place of d id no
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hadestat101:

Yes I have, thanks
You welcome
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
alexino:
@fankystanl .. I want to ask a question.. I applied for Kpmg graduate trainee with my HND cert last two months.. I was invited for the test on the 24th Nov 2014, on the day of the test, I was told I couldn't write the test becos I had HND.. They need Bsc. I was heartbroken.. Why did dey send me an invite if I wasn't qualified to write the test?

I applied for PWC graduate trainee for 2015 dis month.. And u said HND holders can apply.. Hope the case wouldn't be like KPMG where I would be denied from writing the test?

Alexino, I can assure you with 99% confidence that the case in PwC is different from KPMG. KPMG would invite everybody for test whether HND or BSc but will inform you if you have HND not to come for the test. PwC dont do that. Trust me if you have good grades and you are truly "good" PwC will accept you.

Mail me for more details

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 27, 2014
@fankystanl please I have two questions and I would appreciate it if you can advice me appropriately. First is on the issue of salary I saw on the application form. Since a range cannot be given, what should be, in your own opinion, the appropriate figure? Secondly I do not have a driving license yet and I can't get it before the application closing date. What do about that?

Another issue is this date on education. Given that ASUU strike caused an extension of the date of graduation, do we still proceed to use the actual year of graduation or the assumed year of graduation? As for specific dates and months hope an estimation won't have any negative effect? Loads of thanks in advance.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Martins301:
@fankystanl please I have two questions and I would appreciate it if you can advice me appropriately. First is on the issue of salary I saw on the application form. Since a range cannot be given, what should be, in your own opinion, the appropriate figure? Secondly I do not have a driving license yet and I can't get it before the application closing date. What do about that?

Another issue is this date on education. Given that ASUU strike caused an extension of the date of graduation, do we still proceed to use the actual year of graduation or the assumed year of graduation? As for specific dates and months hope an estimation won't have any negative effect? Loads of thanks in advance.

As for salary put any figure that looks reasonable. It has little or no weight in this application. Same goes for your ID. Just use any ID at this stage. If you do not have any ID you should at least have the national ID or LASSRA if you are in Lagos. All accepted! Corps members can also use their NYSC ID. But I think everyone should at least have the NIMC National ID. It costs nothing but 25 minutes of your time.

Please put the actual period you spent in school...even if it is 6 years for a 4 years course. Except if your certificate is showing a different year of graduation.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2014
funkystanl:

As for salary put any figure that looks reasonable. It has little or no weight in this application. Same goes for your ID. Just use any ID at this stage. If you do not have any ID you should at least have the national ID or LASSRA if you are in Lagos. All accepted! Corps members can also use their NYSC ID. But I think everyone should at least have the NIMC National ID. It costs nothing but 25 minutes of your time.

Please put the actual period you spent in school...even if it is 6 years for a 4 years course. Except if your certificate is showing a different year of graduation.

Thanks for your prompt response. Driving license details was specifically asked about in the application process. This is different from the normal I.D number they asked earlier.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by alexino(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
@funkystanl. Kindly let me have ur mail adress.

Regards.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
alexino:

I know PwC used to accept HND but with 6 distinctions at the O'Level. To the best of my knowledge I don't think they do that anymore.

You can still apply though. PwC will inform you whether your application was successful ot not before you write the test. So you have nothing to lose. Unlike KPMG, you don't get to write the test at their office.

All the best.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
masonkz:

I know PwC used to accept HND but with 6 distinctions at the O'Level. To the best of my knowledge I don't think they do that anymore.

You can still apply though. PwC will inform you whether your application was successful ot not before you write the test. So you have nothing to lose. Unlike KPMG, you don't get to write the test at their office.

All the best.

PwC accepts HND with or without 6 distinctions at o'levels.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 28, 2014
funkystanl:

PwC accepts HND with or without 6 distinctions at o'levels.

Alright.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]Thanx in anticipation
funkystanl:
Thanx in anticipation
funkystanl:
Thanx in anticipation
funkystanl:
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
You guys have been informed to stop dropping emails. there is a link on previous pages of this thread for the shl materials. Take your time and look thru the pages...

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by adebusola09: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
@funky ve checked but didn't see any document to download. Could u please assist me with d link to download d documents from?
funkystanl:
You guys have been informed to stop dropping emails. there is a link on previous pages of this thread for the shl materials. Take your timer and look thru the pages...
@funky ve checked but didn't see any document to download. Could u please assist me with d link to download d documents from?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
achmed1:
Below is a link to Materials I used last year. Check my previous posts for link to some tutorial videos on shl numerical.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42ljhn5vfedg7u2/AAAjRJRwjSt1YixewTx2Rkkda?dl=0

Also see some here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3l4t19ejhyw4hkk/SHL%201.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1o8h6gfd2k6ro8/SHL%202.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hw30lqj122e80b7/SHL%203.zip?dl=0

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by adebusola09: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.