Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? (2023 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or Wife? / Who Owns A Child? Father Or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? by Princelyod(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

I agree.
But you can own a MAN with sex!
A free, willing SLAVE! cheesy

If you can PHOCK a man gooooooood, you can own his SOUL for FREEEEEEEEE! grin
your opinion
Re: Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? by Nmeri17: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kanwulia:

Thank you jare! cool
Don't mind that BLOCK HEAD called Seun Osewa that has harassed me with his ijjatik, homeless, CYBER-URCHINS for over 7 years ke!
We go see who go first taya OR RUN GO HIDE WITH SHAME!!!! cheesy

"Boko Haram ROMANTICS na by force for OGUN STATE o"!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!

mbok open a blog naa maama. yur the ultimate busy body cyber entertainer
Re: Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? by Nmeri17: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kanwulia:

Muhehehehehe!
It just comes naturally.
I am known in my family for dat!

You are wrong though.
Only talent can compete with talent.

"OKOPLOR" nor by "OPEN EYE" abi? cheesy

yur type will be very quiet in real life. introvert sef. na for here ona dey GATE PAWARR cheesy peeps with such wild personalities like the one u own on here normally do not even have time to type their sadistic and cynical and condescending thought process
Re: Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol, this sounds like slavery.

And the emasculation of the black man continues loool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motherly Care Or Foolishness? / How Do I Cope With Highly Insensitive Parents? / First Sons Burden How Have You Been Feeling????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.