Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) (20533 Views)

Chopsity School Of Culinary Art And Hospitality Management / How Do I Make Samosa And Springrolls? / Samosa And Springrolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
I tried style once, but alas, it takes a lot of patient practice. Not easy at all. Do you train people btw?
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Unique3:
I tried style once, but alas, it takes a lot of patient practice. Not easy at all. Do you train people btw?

NO MAM
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by kelechiMarie(f): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

The difference is the filling(sauce) and the shape.
Filling(sauce):springroll:veggie sauce samosa:meaty sauce
Shape:springroll:sausageroll like shape
Samosa:triangular shape
thanks a lot
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
kelechiMarie:
thanks a lot

U welcome dear
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Fembleez1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oga,............that middle plate of served small chops had gizzard missing shocked..........if na me go carry that plate,I no go take am lightly with you o grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fembleez1:
Oga,............that middle plate of served small chops had gizzard missing shocked..........if na me go carry that plate,I no go take am lightly with you o grin

YOU TOO LIKE FOOD CHAI
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Fembleez1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

YOU TOO LIKE FOOD CHAI
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Ebubeslym(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2014
and dis made fp

yeye dey smell
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by holatin(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2014
u wan spoil my fast dis early morning
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmmmn
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Royalcrusset: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls can I have a detailed recipe? shocked
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
In the plate are puffs,chicken inbatter,springroll,samosa and gizzard.........
good one bro. I'm impressed.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by melotreaah(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2014
BluIvy:
Goodwork¡ But geeze, your environment makes it totally unapertising.
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by festwiz(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Guys teaching ladies how to cook since 1492 AD

DON'T QUOTE ME
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by drnoel: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

The job was outside my state so I had to use someone elses house

Nigerians u guys are too.much. Even in the mist of hardship and falling oil prices u guys still work hard. Pls, give us a list of ur ingredients and how to make it. I wont want to try my hands on this for our picnic coming up next week.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by samuelson06(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

I made all the skins 500 pieces.....my three partners did the fillings

Springroll filling recipe:cabbage,carrot,spring onions,onions,ginger,garlic,sugar,salt,dry pepper green pepper,salt maggi,curry.....(Quantity depend on the number of skin you want to fill).sure u fry with veg oil.

Thanks. Would give a try.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by MARKone(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2014
That room tho, I won't be surprised if I see a goat and chicken run across the room grin

Tasty looking spring rolls, well done.
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by maryhaam(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Is lovely wil try dis weekend.......will request for hand if I hook
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2014
MARKone:
That room tho, I won't be surprised if I see a goat and chicken run across the room grin

smiley Bad mouth!
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2014
MARKone:

smiley
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by awesomet1(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2014
nautybride:
U used hands for all of these? lipsrsealed

Na leg e for use before? angry
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by j4sure(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Ik am still reading
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by sukkot: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2014
my nigga making samosas in his work garage
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by eleko1: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2014
cool
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by eleko1: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin
awesomet1:

Na leg e for use before? angry
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Idyllik(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2014
I prefer cooking on gas though
Re: Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) by Thinkr(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2014
BluIvy:
Goodwork¡ But geeze, your environment makes it totally unapertising.
a picture of ur environment in bahamas ooorrr................ Mtcheeew*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups? / Health Benefits Of Eating More Vegetables / Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.