Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period (4944 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by mayoviral(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2014
http://www.viralsplash.net/2014/10/15-things-you-should-never-ever-do.html

We all know that sometimes (maybe all the time), women get a little bit crazy near their periods.
In any case, the fact still remains that women may not act like themselves while on their periods. The real problem is navigating your relationship during this special time of the month, when your lovely girlfriend turns into, dare I say, a monster.
So, here are a couple of tips on things NOT to do around the time of (and definitely not during) your girlfriend’s period.

1. SAY THINGS LIKE, “ARE YOU PMSING?”

2. SAY YOU DON’T WANT PIZZA

3. TEASE HER

4. NOT LET HER CONTROL THE TELEVISION

5. DEBATE THINGS

6. PASS JUDGMENT

7. ASK HER TO DO ANYTHING

8. RUN OUT OF PAINKILLERS

11. GET CAUGHT NOT LISTENING TO HER

12. FORCE HER TO SOCIALIZE

13. SMOTHER HER

14. DO NOTHING

15. SKIMP ON AFFECTION

With that, I conclude what you should not do while your girlfriend is PMSing or, perhaps, already on her period. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

http://www.viralsplash.net/2014/10/15-things-you-should-never-ever-do.html

Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Rapsainot(m): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2014
[size=20] LASTLY, MAKE SURE YOU CONFIRM HER MENSTRUAL STATUS BEFORE GOING SHOPPING grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by nanauju(f): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2014
lemme just buy space first.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Is it weird that I can smell period on women? I don't know how I do it, I have a very keen sense of smell though. Not pleasant for me. Naah...
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Gabreal1(m): 1:38am On Nov 12, 2014
I no read am, buh i think it's boring embarassed
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Dopeyomi(m): 1:39am On Nov 12, 2014
uNa ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st d̶̲̅ε̲̣y post sHa..

Something wey be say na for Oyinbo babes yσυ d̶̲̅ε̲̣y type am here for naija people..

I ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st d̶̲̅ε̲̣y laugh for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by TFLAME(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2014
Lemme invest here
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by teflondre(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
Is it weird that I can smell period on women? I don't know how I do it, I have a very keen sense of smell though. Not pleasant for me. Naah...
. I swear I can smell it too...and it just pisses me of..
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by teflondre(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Copy and Paste....Most of it aren't applicable here tho.
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by AfricanApple(f): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2014
doesn't apply to all women, I don't get crazy
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by AfricanApple(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
its weird, ur nose probably has invisible antenna

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by jvera(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
r u sure iz d smell or d noise of d pad
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by peterpaulis(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2014
grin .. Space bookers, be warned..
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by halmeyd(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2014
All bkoz of say one egg break inside her body? Na wa o
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by corisande: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:

weird!
I don't believe this
maybe those girls did not take their bath in the morning before you smelt them lol gringrin

You cannot tell me I'm fresh from the bathroom,all dressed, even without a body spray and you sniff period. you be dog?
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Exjoker(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
I was. thinking the obvious...
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm biko this your list applies more to pregnant women...
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by ninovandross(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
@op shey dis stuff dey applicable to naija babes?
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by lanxlot(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
no b only, then when she dun carry belle I go cum run cumot from house 4 ram.
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by lanxlot(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
no bro...I think u r a psychic. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by mikolo80: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
so every month she go get veto power for my house. she de craze ne abi she no de look face
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by SporaD8: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
You can smell Menses bro, perhaps its the excess blood and stains that stank.
This only apply to ladies who don't maintain proper hygienic.
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
True
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Andyblaze: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Advertise here
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by FLAWLES(f): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote
author=CoolHunk post=27935074]Is it weird that I can smell period on
women? I don't know how I do it, I have a very keen sense of smell
though. Not pleasant for me. Naah...[/quote].IS YOUR NAME DOUGLASS? :/ :/ :/
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by bawberry(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
For the record it ain't my biz undecided
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Dreyl(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
nanauju:
lemme just buy space first.
member of Nairaland. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Dreyl(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
jvera:
r u sure iz d smell or d noise of d pad
it's the smell,i can even smell it from 30miles. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by briantext(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Thank God i didnt read
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by jvera(f): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dreyl:
it's the smell,i can even smell it from 30miles. grin
hmmm.... so ur sayin gals do smell wen on their period well u got a good sensitive nostril to b able to perceive it.
Re: Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period by Dreyl(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
jvera:
hmmm.... so ur sayin gals do smell wen on their period well u got a good sensitive nostril to b able to perceive it.
cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) / Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. / My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.