Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company (41528 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015 / Dragnet Aptitude Test / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by aydrees09: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
georgetwo:

only 20?
or is this for ph candidates

cant say oooo
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2015
It appears 20 of u guys were the no taken. This is sad.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by babatunny(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2015
kzptin:
It appears 20 of u guys were the no taken. This is sad.
stil wait till end of 2day or friday b4 judgin cos last year was 25people so I guess its either an increase or reduction
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by suretalk: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2015
But 20 is small out of over 60 persons that went for d interview and they have 13 plants stations or above . Is it going to b just 10electrical and 10mechanical and 2persons posted to each plant stations.This is really very bad I tot I have scale tro dragnet and workforce wahala and moved ahead to d next level. In fact it really painful. Let hope and pray they will till get back to us
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by glonyx(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2015
For those who haven't gotten their mails yet, keep your hopes up and be strong, pray. Its really a blow below the belt when others have gotten theirs and you still waiting.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2015
This is painful. That is y I want to be sure if any body who had interview in Ph, got a mail. George two is confusing us by saying he had on the 4th of December, and I remember the receptionist telling us dat 2nd was d last day for PH. Surprised to hear 4th. Please any other person who had interview in ph and was mailed?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by ch3ckm8: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2015
georgetwo:

I did mine in ph
on the 4th Dec
georgetwo please confirm your date and venue so that we can move on
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dd mine in ph n I ve nt bn called, anyone again from ph.?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by georgetwo: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
kzptin:
This is painful. That is y I want to be sure if any body who had interview in Ph, got a mail. George two is confusing us by saying he had on the 4th of December, and I remember the receptionist telling us dat 2nd was d last day for PH. Surprised to hear 4th. Please any other person who had interview in ph and was mailed?

just gone through the text I was sent,
my interview was on the 2nd and not 4th
in ph.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
George two talk to us, where did u do urs and what date?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by AltarBoy1: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na only wey never get work... sad :-(
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by suretalk: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Does this silence mean that those of us that neither got success or failure mail should move ahead. This is really bad ooo especially for me that had to suspend an appointment letter with a microfinance bank because I wanted to start my career in an engineering company and was very convinced that I was going to scale tro d interview because I saw d satisfaction in d interviewer faces of my competent
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
It is really painful, seeing as I had to make a lot of sacrifices during the whole exercise. Honestly, I was going to see out d training however long. It's all good, God knows best. Life goes on.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2015
aydrees09:

banji-odusi1@yahoo.com was there.
appparrently the guy made a mistake just forward the mail to me @ banji_odus1@yahoo.com cause he called and said i should respond to the mail i did not get cause i have to resign where i am now and i cant make that monday resumption
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by georgetwo: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
olabanji88:
appparrently the guy made a mistake just forward the mail to me @ banji_odus1@yahoo.com cause he called and said i should respond to the mail i did not get cause i have to resign where i am now and i cant make that monday resumption

call the guy and tell him to push the message to you or else the print out will look faked
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by SirHouloo(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
georgetwo:

call the guy and tell him to push the message to you or else the print out will look faked

It is NBC official line, tried calling back only to be met with voice mail. Pls forward the mail to haummorloloo@gmail.com so as to know how to prepared.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by georgetwo: 3:46am On Jan 17, 2015
SirHouloo:

It is NBC official line, tried calling back only to be met with voice mail. Pls forward the mail to haummorloloo@gmail.com so as to know how to prepared.

that is illegal,
the message content says, I am not permitted to
forward the mail.
try replying the interview invitation email.
no vex
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by aydrees09: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Apparently, there are mix-ups on the addresses... Here is the basic information in the mail .... If u av been called .... I bliv u shud just show up .

Your resumption date is 19th January, 2015.
Venue: NBC Limited, Ikeja Plant
Time: 8:00 AM
Kindly come with all original copies of your credentials as
well as one
copy of each.
Also, you will be required to reply this message with your
appropriate
shoe size.
NB: For candidates coming from outside Lagos,
accommodation will be
provided upon your arrival.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
aydrees09:
Apparently, there are mix-ups on the addresses... Here is the basic information in the mail .... If u av been called .... I bliv u shud just show up .

Your resumption date is 19th January, 2015.
Venue: NBC Limited, Ikeja Plant
Time: 8:00 AM
Kindly come with all original copies of your credentials as
well as one
copy of each.
Also, you will be required to reply this message with your
appropriate
shoe size.
NB: For candidates coming from outside Lagos,
accommodation will be
provided upon your arrival.
yah I later got a mail from 1ayo he said I sud just show up on moday tge major reson I wanted the mail was that ahmed asked to reply the mail that I could only resume on wednesday cause I have to resign properly from where I am
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
faith2ogesco:
uwc.also ours is for mgt trainee
bros v u guys resumed and ow was d place
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by aydrees09: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2015
Guys ! Please , let us know the average amount we are expected to go home with ... per month/year . Before resigning oooo.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2015
aydrees09:
Guys ! Please , let us know the average amount we are expected to go home with ... per month/year . Before resigning oooo.
I have aleays wanted to ask dis question but its like I don't really care anymore am just corcerned about d expirience and am sure it would pay off later in future. Presently I earn 80k and I 2d dem on the of the interview. and its an outsourcing company where we are being treated like shi. peoPle I met der dt has bin working der for 4 years still earn d sam amount has I do so no future der but anybody who knows the amount sud talk it can be a moral booster but me am preparing for the worst.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by glonyx(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Well, if you scroll back some pages of this thread, you'll see where someone said the pay is 40k. Nobody is sure. And I recall a girl sshe was asked during the interview if she could accept 25k. Guess we should just chill till we get there tmrw. More importantly, I think the experience is worth it
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Congratulations friends pls, those that resumed today, do u guys know if they are still going to send out some other mails or is it just u guys that would be absorbed?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by suretalk: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls if u guys can help us find out we will really appreciate.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
I heard from some one der dt d dey need more staffs so am sure requirement continiues and since the present batch are graduating march 6 definately dey would want to fill der place
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Banj please was it a lagos land line that called u guys dat day? Cos I missed a call, called the no back says invalid
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
kzptin:
Banj please was it a lagos land line that called u guys dat day? Cos I missed a call, called the no back says invalid
its a land line num 01217600
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by kzptin: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Ok, thanks bro. Not same no
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by suretalk: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
olabanji88:
I heard from some one der dt d dey need more staffs so am sure requirement continiues and since the present batch are graduating march 6 definately dey would want to fill der place
Banji thanks 4 always responding to questions/inquiries asked by fellow nairalander who are till waiting patiently to receive either success or failure sms/mail from NBC. Pls just want to ask if there is a way you can help us find out if those of us that have not gotten any mail from them can till hope to get one soonest or should just give up and move ahead. Pls if u can do that we will highly appreciate. Thanks all d best in your training

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.