Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company (41521 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015 / Dragnet Aptitude Test / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by Mobidot(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
The test was not easy at all. Tried my best though. Will Dragnet get back to us even the person did not pass the test?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by michphenomena(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
I was like Gosh! When I saw d electrical question .....All iz well
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by AltarBoy1: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2014
To be frank, on the average, the test wasnt all that difficult. Just that we(I) were not prepared for elect/mech questions. If I had learnt frm my mistake in Sahara Power, am pretty sure the test wont be difficult for me.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by liricyst(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mobidot:
The test was not easy at all. Tried my best though. Will Dragnet get back to us even the person did not pass the test?

I doubt they would. They didnt do that for sahara so i guess we have more probability of finding out here on nairaland
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by softrise: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
aydrees09:
When shud we look forward to for response ?
still asking myself same question, but a frnd said dec b4 25th
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by HardeyBbee: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2014
the overall performance was ok, the elect part was easy dont know why ppl are complaining abt dat but for the workshop part or whatever they called it mehn... 90% guessed answers.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by AltarBoy1: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
HardeyBbee:
the overall performance was ok, the elect part was easy dont know why ppl are complaining abt dat but for the workshop part or whatever they called it mehn... 90% guessed answers.
You dont need to sound like this. Same way that you are complaining abt the mech is same as others complain abt the elect. The bottomline is, if we had expected mech/elect same way we were expect abstract, numerical and verbal, no one would have been complaining.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by Mobidot(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
liricyst:

I doubt they would. They didnt do that for sahara so i guess we have more probability of finding out here on nairaland

I guess as much. Dragnet need to borrow leaf from Workforce who always contact all the invitees and intimate them about the outcome of the result. But like u said we will always find out here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by holusormi(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=iyisco2001 post=28057000]I got there 3:30pm cry I missed the damn test[/quote

That's good news bro,, more of that to come
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by Mobidot(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
AltarBoy1:
To be frank, on the average, the test wasnt all that difficult. Just that we(I) were not prepared for elect/mech questions. If I had learnt frm my mistake in Sahara Power, am pretty sure the test wont be difficult for me.

Was the Sahara power test similar to this one? Please throw more light on this.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by HardeyBbee: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
AltarBoy1:
You dont need to sound like this. Same way that you are complaining abt the mech is same as others complain abt the elect. The bottomline is, if we had expected mech/elect same way we were expect abstract, numerical and verbal, no one would have been complaining.

sorry abt that, but even if we had prepared for elect/mech who would have thought they would ask us abt holes/electrons, etc in elect and lathe, bdms, chisel, mandrel, etc in their so called mech questions.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by AltarBoy1: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mobidot:

Was the Sahara power test similar to this one? Please throw more light on this.
Almost. That of sahara had numerical and electrical assesment. No mechanical.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by Mobidot(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
AltarBoy1:

Alright then, Thanks for sharing.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by omeome: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Has any one been called yet?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by HardeyBbee: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2014
AltarBoy1:

No, sahara had a little bit of chemical, electrical and mechanical questions put together into one section.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by damo24: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please is there any news about the dragnat test that we did just of recent......?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by HardeyBbee: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
One of my former coursemate said he has received a regret email from nbc, has anyone receive a success or regret email
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by swissyelsie(f): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
HardeyBbee:
One of my former coursemate said he has received a regret email from nbc, has anyone receive a success or regret email
Did the person get assessed via Dragnet or AETI? Cos it's the AETI peeps I know that have started getting mails...
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by AltarBoy1: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm... Did he wrote the test of last week abi na another one.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by Topsonhandsome(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
pls has anyone received any text message from Dragnet concerning D̶̲̥̅̊ 15th Nov , NBC TEST .
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2014
how long does it take to mark an online question that ordinary programme can just mark every thing in at most an hour I smell foul play in this thing
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by aydrees09: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2014
I guess the delay lies with NBC , Sahara contacted back in less than 5 days. Dragnet is just to conduct test and forward results to them .

I am eagerly waiting too , hopefully this week.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by transbut5(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2014
From all indications, the abstract and verbal was okay. The electrical should be okay for the electrical guys as_well, but I guess the mechanical is tough for the mech guys. I am a metallurgical and materials engineer, questions from my field was not much. I enjoyed the test and I'm hoping for the best. May God bless our hustle
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by faith2ogesco(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sup guys. Am guessing dragnet hasnt contacted u guys yet? I m scheduled for an interview on fri. Applied thru aeti tho like a bro jux said. One luv
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by faith2ogesco(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
transbut5:
From all indications, the abstract and verbal was okay. The electrical should be okay for the electrical guys as_well, but I guess the mechanical is tough for the mech guys. I am a metallurgical and materials engineer, questions from my field was not much. I enjoyed the test and I'm hoping for the best. May God bless our hustle
wch skul. Am mme too.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
am getting this all confused
1. did aeti also call people for test on the same day dragnet did
2. was it the same question
3.ow did u guys apply for aeti and dragnet
respectively
4.who is actually in charge of this recruitment process 5. are. there outsourced company in charge of this process
6. are we without interview invite zoned out already
7. or is NBC no longer interested in dragnet recomemdation
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by ritzytbabs(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na wa ooo...which one is AETI again? dragnet make una answer us ooo
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by Mobidot(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
olabanji88:
respectively
4.who is actually in charge of this recruitment process 5. are. there outsourced company in charge of this process
Aeti and Dragnet advertised and conducted test for different positions. Aeti test was for Mgt trainee while that of Dragnet was for technician trainee. Therefore there should be no mix up. Im just hoping to hear good news frm Dragnet soon Insha Allah
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by flexysam(m): 1:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Successful candidates will b contacted soon.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by faith2ogesco(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2014
olabanji88:
respectively
bros no fear. We wrote our exams b4 u guys.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by transbut5(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2014
faith2ogesco:
wch skul. Am mme too.

ABU zaria
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company by olabanji88(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2014
faith2ogesco:
bros no fear. We wrote our exams b4 u guys.
thank you for clearing my doubt in a very short sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / Pains Of A Recruiter / HR Mgr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.