Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons (1481 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch / Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by benuejosh: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2014
How do we expect our kids to be good, when they
watch bad cartoons like the ones below:
Ben 10 can change into 10 demons.
Tarzan is always half naked.
Tom & Jerry are always fighting.
Cinderella comes back home at midnight.
Pinocchio lies all the time.
Aladdin is the king of thieves.
Batman drives at 320km/h.
Sleeping beauty is a lazy girl.
Rapunzel allows men to climb in her window and
Snow white is living with 7 guys.
Come on, really, how do we expect these kids to
be any good?.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by sexybash(f): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Have you ever sat down to watch. And listen this cartoon or you just look at the pictures and assume
There are some cartoons you will watch like Sophia the first and Tmnt that are educational
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by benuejosh: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2014
sexybash:
Have you ever sat down to watch. And listen this cartoon or you just look at the pictures and assume
There are some cartoons you will watch like Sophia the first and Tmnt that are educational
hahaha.. hillarious.. thatz so downcasting. look at pictures then assume. if i did then how would i have known, tom and jerry fight, how would i have known that cinderalla always comes back at midnight, and the host of others i have mentioned.some are good while some are bad the bad ones should be avoided thats what i meant. thanks Ma.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin OP u no well.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by Nutase: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
poo
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tom and Jerry? Really?
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by CBNIM: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hahaha, hilarious post, but it made sense sha!
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by tpia6: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Another rant against the west.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by benuejosh: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:
Another rant against the west.
it takes an angel to identify another angel.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by bennyrazz: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
this is supposed to be a joke grin grin what about ghost busters, Turtle Ninjas, Biker mice, Pinky and the brain, Jonny bravo, Voltron?
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by xynerise: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
I was expecting the op to mention cartoons like Family Guy, The Simpsons.. undecided
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by tpia6: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
benuejosh:
it takes an angel to identify another angel.

if you are feeling paranoid, good for you.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by benuejosh: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:

if you are feeling paranoid, good for you.
Lol.. if you werent against the west you wouldnt know those who are against the west.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by tpia6: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2014
oh, so your thread is now the property of other people, intellectual copyright or what?

not sure i get your vapid point?

why open a d.umb thread when you know you cant defend it.
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by Kanwulia: 12:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Muhehehehehe
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Do We Expect Our Kids To Be Good When they watch These Type Of Cartoons by red101(f): 1:13am On Nov 13, 2014
say what? grin

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent"s Night / Never Toil With A Child's Self Esteem: A Lesson From Micheal Jackson's Life. / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.