Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds (1226 Views)

Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document / Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal / PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by egift(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2014
[img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/newsrescue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/DECLARATION-GOODLUCK-ADRESSING-CROWD.jpg[/img]

I watched yesterday in amazement, the speech of President Jonathan as he declared to run a 2nd tenure of his Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption system of Government and wondered why the President could not pause his Tel-prompter and observe a full One-Minute-Silence for scores of School children, whose lives were cut shut by the terrorist attacks.

When he called for One minute silence, I was appreciative of the gesture, but before even those that were seated could stand, the President was already off to his business of promising the same things he promised in the last elections and numerating some of the things he have done.

It is very shameful that not only could these kids not be protected as Nigerians, the President is also too impatient to observe a minute silence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by yorex2011: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
embarassed
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by FRENZYLO: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
@egift if u dont have any good thing to say ,just go and attend your evening lesson

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by alabiyemmy(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Another nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by egift(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2014
FRENZYLO:
@egift if u dont have any good thing to say ,just go and attend your evening lesson

If you watched the speech you will understand what am saying.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by jmaine: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Meanwhile Egift, what's the 411 on Faith pregnancy? She never born pikin yet, even after GEJ declared he was soon going to be a grand father ?. undecided.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by egift(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2014
jmaine:
Meanwhile Egift, what's the 411 on Faith pregnancy? She never born pikin yet, even after GEJ declared he was soon going to be a grand father ?. undecided.

@jmaine:
I don't run a psychiatric ward, you can try another clinic. Why Jonathan could not spare 60 seconds is very appalling.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by Princewill1(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2014
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH! Riff-raffs everywhere.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by Princewill1(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2014
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH! Riff-raffs everywhere.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by jmaine: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2014
egift:

@jmaine:
I don't run a psychiatric ward, you can try another clinic. Why Jonathan could not spare 60 seconds is very appalling.

You don't run a psychiatric ward but you are repulsively foolish in opening a very useless thread just like you did months ago about GEJ foster child (Faith).

She never give birth since ? Useless A-pig-shiit maggot on parade . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Who was the time keeper?
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by Mexyz(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
@op, this your madness is of 22nd century, you need God's help to come out of your predicament.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by egift(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Frustrated animals. Like NgeneUkwenu, like egift.

#JoblessLoafers
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by Adminisher: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
egift:
[img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/newsrescue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/DECLARATION-GOODLUCK-ADRESSING-CROWD.jpg[/img]

I watched yesterday in amazement, the speech of President Jonathan as he declared to run a 2nd tenure of his Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption system of Government and wondered why the President could not pause his Tel-prompter and observe a full One-Minute-Silence for scores of School children, whose lives were cut shut by the terrorist attacks.

When he called for One minute silence, I was appreciative of the gesture, but before even those that were seated could stand, the President was already off to his business of promising the same things he promised in the last elections and numerating some of the things he have done.

It is very shameful that not only could these kids not be protected as Nigerians, the President is also too impatient to observe a minute silence.

He was nervous and jittery. Trying to catch up with the teleprompter. I don't think this man gives a shit for any bombed out 10-year old. He was like let me just get through this speech, shake a few hands and go back home abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by Lordlexyy: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2014
I observed the same thing as egift said it. While the 10sc moment was over, i was pained and a lot of things came to my mind like: is that the best a leader can do for its people? What measure has he put in place to ensure similar thing doesn't reoccure? What is the fate of mubi and portiskum inhabitants? What motivation is he given the soldiers to fight on? So many questions begging for answers basically ran through my mind that instance. Only those who have lost human touch and probably feel secure would not demand security as a pre-requisite for electing a leader.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by enigmang: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Lol

Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by egift(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Adminisher:
He was nervous and jittery. Trying to catch up with the teleprompter. I don't think this man gives a shit for any bombed out 10-year old. He was like let me just get through this speech, shake a few hands and go back home abeg.

@Bold, gbam. I think was just wanted the whole thing to be over as fast as it can. I remember he could not come out to Eagles Square for Anniversary celebration for fear. Am glad the whole charade was over in peace, before his thugs will be making frivolous accusations.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by olosk(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2014
I asked......"what is the fate of the nation when the President promises that a suicide bomber won't go unpunished?"
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by jamace(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2014
kennygee:
Who was the time keeper?
grin grin This e-gift of a guy is just an e-rift.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by egift(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2014
jamace:
grin grin This e-gift of a guy is just an e-rift.

It was streamed live and everyone watched it. Loot at all the responses, nobody have contradicted my observation.
Re: Jonathan's One Minute Silence Lasted 10 Seconds by diablos: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? / Amaechi Loses Out As APC Zones VP To South-west / Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.