Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku (4092 Views)

IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by dekronik: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Transcript of a BBC Hausa service interview granted by former VP Atiku Abubakar after incessant BH attacks in NE, accusing the FG of using the insurgency as an excuse not to conduct election in 2015.

Translation:

"...history has shown us that any tyranic leader in Nigeria who wants to extend his rule will always fail. Gowon tried it and failed. Babangida tried it and failed. Abacha tried it and failed. Obasanjo tried it and failed. Jonathan wants to try it. Only God knows but I swear to God he will fail. We will not allow them to be re-elected..."

Source: BBC Hausa service.

www.bbc.co.uk/hausa/multimedia/2014/09/140919_atiku_2015_controversies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by andresia(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2014
when did this interview take place?

2 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by dekronik: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2014
andresia:
when did this interview take place?

I modified my post to reflect when the interview took place.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by oluvick(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Why is he taking it personal?

3 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by frankyychiji(f): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2014
Is Atiku talking too? Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2014
APC IIDIOTS BARKING LIKE MAD DOGS SINCE 2013

15 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by malele(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Atiku again
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2014
He was like 'dohn allah, gwudluck will loose this election fah' grin

It's all the deceptive thought running through his imaginations.
It is easier for an elephant to match into the rabbit's hole than for the Otuoke man to lose.

Those APC people don't mean business yet.

7 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by tyson55(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2014

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by bennygreat1(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Let him watch and see.... He won't only swear to God.. He'll swear to Allah...

He's just day-dreaming... That's All.

2 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by slightlyMad(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2014
just in case
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Ofcourse the chronic losers barking since 2011

2 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by jireh250: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Even if he won't, na you wan win am? Abeg make we hear!

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by DRealGeesam(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Now this man is taking it too far. Why swear to God?
Tot elections aint supposed to be "do or die"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Princewill1(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Pls tell Atiku that U don't win eletion by ranting or by swaering to God.Come Feb 14 his eyes will be opened to new realities

4 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by johnmartus(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Now this man is taking it too far. Why swear to God?
Tot elections aint supposed to be "do or die"
did you feel the pain he was passing through but may God forgive him and restore peace to our nation
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Kanwulia: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sal!
You are soooooooo right!
JONATHAN BADLUCK can only win by RIGGING!!!!!

As it stands now. . . . .He does not have the support of the NORTH AND WEST!
To add to this royal "DAFTNESS'S" woes. . . . . Some SOUTH-EAST. . . and some SOUTH-SOUTH states are FLYING WITH BROOMS!!!!!!

Anyone that wants to extend his or her socio-economic and political LONGEVITY would join the AGBERO PEOPLE'S CONGRESS now. . . . . Or suffer the fate of BARRACK OBAMA. . . . . .AKA "make face like NL, granny-ashawo TOTO"! grin

I would be the last to say this. . . . .but truth be TOLD!

JEG. . . . and BOKO HARAM don FAIL!!!!

Where is OBJ? You still dey laugh?

I DEY LAUGH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He/she would laughs last. . . . .LAUGHS BEST AND LOUDEST!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Can ANYONE tabulate the PREDICTION-SCORES pleaszzzzzzzzzzzze? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
oluvick:
Mubi? its he's hometown!!

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by shizzleStar: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kanwulia:
[s]Sal!
You are soooooooo right!
JONATHAN BADLUCK can only win by RIGGING!!!!!

As it stands now. . . . .He does not have the support of the NORTH AND WEST!
To add to this royal "DAFTNESS'S" woes. . . . . Some SOUTH-EAST. . . and some SOUTH-WEST states are FLYING WITH BROOMS!!!!!!

Anyone that want to extend his or her socio-economic and political LONGEVITY would join the AGBERO PEOPLE'S CONGRESS now. . . . . Or suffer the fate of BARRACK OBAMA. . . . . . grin

I would be the last to say this. . . . .but truth be TOLD!

JEG. . . . and BOKO HARAM don FAIL!!!!

Where is OBJ? You still dey laugh?

I DEY LAUGH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He/she would laughs last. . . . .LAUGHS BEST AND LOUDEST!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Can ANYONE tabulate the PREDICTION-SCORES pleaszzzzzzzzzzzze? wink[/s]
sweery are you hor.ny? wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
People like this dont hav d interest of d nation at heart, if not they would see beyond thier nose and know d insurgent were there right from obj's tenure and dat widout support from d north d menace cannot stop. The dream goes on, of gej's failure in 2015... and he dreams he or gmb will win? They are d agents of massive destabilization nigeria doesn't need pls. Perhaps, in the welfare lines and in the gathering of commoners, the revolutionaries are waiting for them, who knows, without a song.

2 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
As Amaechi passed the mantle of madness to Atiku ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Kanwulia: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
sweery are you hor.ny? wink

Is this your contribution to the death of the "DAFT ONE'S POLITICAL THUGGERY"? grin
I feel your pain!
Can you please give us "THE LOSING STATS" . . . . . in advance. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by kettykin: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Atiku is a man whose company Intels was fraudulently concession the Port Harcourt Port to manage , who makes all his income from Niger delta swearing that a Niger Deltan will not go for a second term which he is constitutionally entitled to .
This is really interesting !!! let us see how it goes.

8 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
I swear to God na lie!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Herrmes: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
I thought he was a Muslim? Lol, Just shut it and cry again after the elections
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by aljharem(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
oluvick:

Because to make money from looting Nigeria if he ever becomes the president is personal

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by shizzleStar: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

Is this your contribution to the death of the "DAFT ONE'S POLITICAL THUGGERY"? grin
I feel your pain!
Can you please give us "THE LOSING STATS" . . . . . in advance. wink
You should be more concerned with the demise of the PROPAGANDA MACHINERY of the 'AGBERO PEOPLES CONGRESS' cheesy

Naa! i'm all smiles
Only 'LOSERS' have their stats, i'm not in same ship with 'them'..dig it? wink

5 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Kanwulia: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
You should be more concerned with the demise of the PROPAGANDA MACHINERY of the 'AGBERO PEOPLES CONGRESS' cheesy

Naa! i'm all smiles
Only 'LOSERS' have their stats, i'm not in same ship with 'them'..dig it? wink

Only ILLITERATES like yourselves CAN'T keep stats!
I am not for ANY party in NIGERIA, for I could CARE LESS!
All I am say is. . . . .GET READY TO CRY. . . . . .sha!cheesy

*na only analysis I give o. . . . why you dey tia ya paheint?* wink

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by shizzleStar: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

Only ILLITERATES like yourselves CAN'T keep stats!
I am not for ANY party in NIGERIA, I could CARE LESS!
All I am say is. . . . .GET READY TO CRY! cheesy
Yo call your boyfriend illiterate? what does that make you? SUPER ILLITERATE? tongue

I will remind you of the day you ran your mouth after feb 14 cheesy

I no dey tia paaint,...lol i just dey enjoy maself nooni wink
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by XketchDesigns(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
[size=15pt]the OP omitted some statements, and didn't translate it well.

"Allah kadai ya sani, Ama na rantse maka bazamu barsu su zarce ba"

"God alone knows, but I swear we will not allow them to continue"

That's the direct translation.

And the interview took place on 19 sept, not last week as the OP stated.[/size]

However I think the complete transcript should be put up, because it's only from reading the whole thing you will get a sense if what he is gunning at. Just citing a part of it with inaccurate translation is not fair.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by gidiMonsta(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
This OP is a criminal. The interview was conducted in Hausa and Atiku said 'Insha Allah' which means 'By the grace of God'. OP u too dey lie undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan We Are Sorry. / Breaking Rumors: Saraki Dumps APC For PDP / Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.