Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" (1705 Views)

Lettter To That Married Woman-from A Pissed Off Single Girl / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride / Are You Better Off Single? No Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
An interesting piece from LIB to learn from

This is getting interesting...lol. A response from a married woman to the 'pissed off single girl' who wrote in earlier here. Enjoy below...

Dear Linda, on behalf of married women this is a response to the single lady’s comment.
Dear spinster (Aka pissed single girl),
If you truly value marriage and plan to have yours one day then the excuse that you were lured or enticed to follow a married man is not an excuse. The fact is that you have no morals or respect for your body or even the marriage you so desire to have one day.

I am not an IG or twitter or even whatever social media platform person and do not encourage these married ladies to use it let alone pass any silly message through it to anyone be it single or married.

Marriage is not a joke so do not come to the public and put your marriage under unnecessary scrutiny. And yes like the single lady said deal with your man and stop blaming anyone.

Having said that, I see where the ladies who lamented are coming from – truth be told men will not date themselves (well, unless he swings both ways!!!) so if we women would say no to the advancement of these so called Hot married men (Aka Oke mkpi) the world would be a better place. If girls would say an emphatic NO when a married guy chases her no matter the splendor he showers on her and then the next girl and then the next….. of course they would get the message. But noooo…. In fact girls are even the ones that chase after the men themselves rolling their booties and tits all around the place in nicely packaged skirts and blouses, seeking the man’s attention just because he is what you would have liked in a husband. Yes you find him attractive but he is taken and it’s your loss... please move on and find the young single guy who has the qualities the married man you admire has (though with much less money) invest in him i.e. time and encouragement and hopefully he would soon sprout and become the next best thing that you would also be proud of.

Comot eye for person own (he says his wife is lazy, she’s fat, he has invested this and that on her already) my dear don’t you already know that a man would say whatever it takes to get in your panties? Why are you being ignorant? He’s a man with a daily erection and roaming eyes. Don’t fool yourself he’s probably not chasing you alone, he just needs a corner marking!!! Don’t feel special cos he has the money enough to squander on you and 4 other girls. He’s trying his luck anyone wey gel he go take or two sef. The more the merrier, the happier his manhood. Period!!

The problem we women have which is what the IG & twitter marries ladies were trying to say (through a wrong means of course) is that women are our own worst enemy. We are bitter at other women’s success, we envy what other woman have a wish to destroy it is given a chance.

Women…… lets change our ways, be proud of your fellow woman and celebrate her, admire rather than envy her, pray for her, wish her well and guess what? Yours will come. Having said that, married women I beg you in God’s name do your best to look good. It is not a sin to look “HOT” yes I dare say it look “HOT” that is what these young girls have over you. They look hot and sexy... it’s not just looking pretty, come out looking sexy and let other men check you out as you walk by. Your stupid husband will notice and sit up. He knows and sees that you are not so desirable and even if he messes up you no dey go anywhere because market done fall press you.

I am married and have been for almost 10 years but when I walk into a room, men, boys check me out. I have been with the same man for over 14 years now and haven’t been with anyone else and don’t intend to. But I tell you I enjoy the stares I get cause even my hubby dey fear to let me waka go toilet alone… also please and please lose weight, do sit ups stop the silly excuses oh I done have time, the kids this, the kids that ,, bla bla bla… no be you first born pikin. I have got kids myself and still try to find the time to look good.

"Married woman"
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Dreyl(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
cool
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by major466(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
*looking for Single girls* grin

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by clubone05: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
How easy it is for peeps to type a whole lot half truths. .

married women become uninteresting. .single ladies make it to easy.

I was on a date recently and the waitress pinched my arm twice undecided....and she see say I dey with woman..

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
You stop being interesting when you stop being intriguing.

Married women are predictable;
Single women are intriguing.

Men (secretly) love intrigues and moderate drama.

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by koko12(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
single women like married men........ dazzal

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
clubone05:
How easy it is for peeps to type a whole lot half truths. .

married women become uninteresting. .single ladies make it to easy.

I was on a date recently and the waitress pinched my arm twice undecided....and she see say I dey with woman..

and what happened after
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by clubone05: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
exthar87:
and what happened after

after the pinching?? She wasn't my type.
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
clubone05:

after the pinching?? She wasn't my type.
what if she was your type..*coughs*
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by clubone05: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
exthar87:
what if she was your type..*coughs*

she wouldn't need to pinch me.

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Mprex(f): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by tpia6: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
I dont think a married woman should be dragging looks or sexy with singles who are still looking for husband. Just try to keep fit, and maintain a godly attitude. Looking pretty is not a crime though, dont get me wrong.

a husband who has the mind to stray, will stray, there's no jupiter who can restrain a womanizer unless God touches him on his road to Damascus.

What will keep a man is not your beauty or sexiness ( all those are gbanjo poku lowo e meaning e plenty for outside), rather its the word of God.

and what exactly is so titillating sbout a married woman being chased by men? Or vice versa?

agbere is appealing?

There's a reason why nigerians call illicit sex "mess". It means to mess someone up. Same word used for fart.

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2014
clubone05:

are u married...
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by clubone05: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2014
exthar87:
are u married...

im not. ..but I don't think it would have mattered.
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
clubone05:

im not. ..but I don't think it would have mattered.
hmmmmmm
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by AGgal(f): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2014
clubone05:

Now this made me laugh!
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by clubone05: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2014
AGgal:

Now this made me laugh!

wink

sometimes we all do silly things

1 Like

Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by passionate88: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: And A Married Woman Replies "Pissed Off Single Girl" by nellyelitz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
'He’s trying his luck anyone wey gel he go take or two sef''....i can't fit laff ooo

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Favourite Sin;d / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Female Bankers Fight Dir*ty Over Rich Businessman / 7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.