Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

[photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church (10452 Views)

OMG!!! Watch This Little Girl Twerk Like A Pro / Hawt Music:- Lil Miss Miss – Gidi Girl Twerk + Cover Photo / Lil Miss Miss Premieres “gidi Girl Twerk” See Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
A lady in tight yellow jumpsuit seen twerking with the
choir of an unnamed church in the US. That’s how some
people get their praise on…:-). See more photos here ====>www.gisdaily.fulba.com/2014/11/photos-girl-twerk-seriously-church/

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Tomis14: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
You are antichristian.
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Offering money go plenty that day

5 Likes

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
What am I seeing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by lokito: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Next Sunday that church go full, no be US? Boys for storm dat church, even pastor no go see space preach

3 Likes

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by stinggy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
chimkaire:
What am I seeing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
You're seeing real twerking grin

It can only happen in an End Time Church tongue

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Endtime things lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Taah! Don't believe your eyes! This video was doctored by martian aliens to make a mockery of our ways as humans. You just ask America.
PinkObsession:
Endtime things lipsrsealed grin
You're looking chic in that pic. Not one to brag, but I got loads of nairaland likes to "offur". You know, like the ones you get for comments/posts. cool

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Andyblaze: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
God forgive us

Meanwhile see what Small girls are now doing

CLICK HERE TO SEE IT
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Freshtomato(f): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ehn ehn! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Thank you o grin
CoolHunk:
Taah! Don't believe your eyes! This video was doctored by martian aliens to make a mockery of our ways as humans. You just ask America.
You're looking chic in that pic. Not one to brag, but I got loads of nairaland likes to "offur". You know, like the ones you get for comments/posts. cool
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by mexzony: 2:28am On Nov 13, 2014
In a church shocked shocked shocked
This is so wrong
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by nickz(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2014
nothing new......naijas babes dey dance shoki for churchsad
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
PinkObsession:
Thank you o grin
I'm not "o". You missed the "C", and the other "o", and the "l", and the "H", and the "u", and the "n", and the "K", andy now, I'm feeling insulted. Oops! Got carried away. And now, I'm feeling insulted. Hehe

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
My bad embarassed thank you COOLHUNK grin
CoolHunk:

I'm not "o". You missed the "C", and the other "o", and the "l", and the "H", and the "u", and the "n", and the "K", andy now, I'm feeling insulted. Oops! Got carried away. And now, I'm feeling insulted. Hehe

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
PinkObsession:
My bad embarassed thank you COOLHUNK grin
Now that's more like it. You're welc....no wait. I'm still very angry. In fact, my face is red right now. So one more thing: what's your favorite Nigerian song? grin

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by lilmax(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
CoolHunk:

Now that's more like it. You're welc....no wait. I'm still very angry. In fact, my face is red right now. So one more thing: what's your favorite Nigerian song? grin
smh
Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2014
Why do you want know ? tongue #NP coolhunk- red face grin *runs out of thread *
CoolHunk:

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
PinkObsession:
Why do you want know ? tongue #NP coolhunk- red face grin *runs out of thread *

Hehe...cos music is what I do. But I don't see myself working on a project titled red face anytime soon, though.

Now be nice and tell me your favourite song. grin

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cool hunk- red face grin
CoolHunk:

Hehe...cos music is what I do. But I don't see myself working on a project titled red face anytime soon, though.

Now be nice and tell me your favourite song. grin

1 Like

Re: [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
PinkObsession:
Cool hunk- red face grin
Hehe...What do I have to do to get you to tell me your favorite Nigerian song? C'mon...be nice. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Betrayed Marlians After Using Belt, Marlians Sanctions Him. PHOTOS / Makbere Mariam Unveils "Crown Factor", Pageant Book (Photos, Video) / Asisat Oshoala Biography And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.