Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Story: I Wish My Tears Can Make It Stop - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story: I Wish My Tears Can Make It Stop (809 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? / I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story: I Wish My Tears Can Make It Stop by workgist: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
I came to find out about my HIV status last year in July; my cd4 was very low 24, which meant I had to start ARVs (drugs to manage the virus from eating up my system).

I started taking drugs after a month and right now as am writing, am on drugs.

It means that I have been positive for a long time without knowing. Once you start using the drugs, you will not stop for the rest of your days on earth.

I never thought for once about HIV/AIDS. Well, I always thought I will never be positive but it has happened and there’s nothing I can do about it but to live a positive life and my prayer is for God’s protection throughout the days I have left to spend on earth.

Discovering my status was not the main problem but how it happened, and the reaction after.
On a Thursday in that July, some health workers came to our office to lecture us and run free medical test.

Since work won’t start till 10am on that day, because of environmental. They had all the time to lecture us on health issues. After which we had few test which was made compulsory the management for everyone. A room was created for the exercise..........http://www.workgist.com/my-story-i-wish-my-tears-can-make-it-stop/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Dis Love Or Stupidity / 10 Reasons Why You Should Quit Watching Indecency. / Caption This Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.