Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80523 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by charles009(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by RecruitmentMgr: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
shocked

11 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by RecruitmentMgr: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
shocked If you ask me, na who I go ask?

297 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by johnbuck81(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
u neva jam.
mr freebie p*$$y .
next time wen she stares at u..u stare back at her(eye 4 eye)
it might be luv though.

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~

417 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Youngsage: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by chukxie(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by osuafor: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hahahahaha, don't make me laugh.....

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
hehehe OP she is summoning your spirit into the cage in her coven... your own don finish be dat tongue tongue

168 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by adepiero: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
#TeamTosyne2much cares wink

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Lordabas: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2014

Op she is just hörny lipsrsealed

Statistics show that 70% of girls who wake up at night are hörny

So, op when next that happens you have to rise to the occassion and deliver.

Dont dull !!! cheesy

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mindboggler: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Eheh nah, she's just checking if you, her latest freeby, is worthy to fly out with her to the great beyond grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Chazzyboy: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Funny u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ERCROSS(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
If she's horrny, she would v grabbed ur blokos instead..
And
If she's a witch, ur own go don almost finish by now... tongue

I think she's either admiring ur look..

Or thinking and wishing u be her last bus stop..

My opinion tho
wink

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Skillfullulu(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
I thought it should b love, but a girl u knew for 2wks. Na wah o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ha!!! Your soul has been imprisoned in a day-old dinosaur egg. To free yourself, you'll have to find the dinosaur egg and crack it open with a broom stick. Good luck.

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by faithugo64(f): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
O.G.B.A.N.J.E

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
bestestgirl:
hehehe OP she is summoning your spirit into the cage in her coven... your own don finish be dat tongue tongue
hahahahahaa
Op dx might b true o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
The girl be like#and this dude is good looking i no wan kill am**hehehehehe

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by koko12(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
AHHH Mammy Water Package..... guy go MFM for deliverance sharply

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.
chaii I don laugh so teh tears d roll down frm ma eyes.

52 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by msud(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:
ha ha ha you have made me to laugh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by chukxie(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
msud:
ha ha ha you have made me to laugh.

I'm glad I did. I got the inspiration from 'I Go Die'

17 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by lukuluku101(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmmm...this one is strongggg! The prophet says "congratulations, you've fvcked your way into the coven of h'orny witches. She dey watch as others dey freestyle ontop u ni"

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
hehehe op, ur own don finish o grin why is she even awake at nyt?? na so all these mammy water women dey do o shocked go buy anointing olive oil sharp sharp.. and sleep with ur bible o

22 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Elcemento(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Brethren,run for thy life!

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by englishmart(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
She wants to check the exact part of your body that will be suitable for the rituals

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Um...I see nothing wrong with it safe for the fact that you guys aint married yet. When I eventually get married to the woman of my dreams I wouldn't mind getting up in the early hours to just lay there and watch her sleep, with the thought of how lucky I am to have her.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by xtervaganza(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Haahahahahahahahahahahaha freebie don hook you for throat now

Oh boy you don enter am oooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ivyy(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmm so you guys just started dating and she spends EVERY NIGHT undecided
She's probably too much of a romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ericiland: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin
johnbuck81:
u neva jam.
mr freebie p*$$y .
next time wen she stare at u..u stare back at her(eye 4 eye)
it might be luv though.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mcocolok(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
DEY WEAR EYE GLASS

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.