Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80522 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by austine4real(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
-It must b luv
-mayb u av bedbug& she doesnt knw hw 2 tell u
-she's a spirit/ghost
-mayb she nids prik@ da hour
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by spyglaxx: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op slept with someone like this. It is a process whereby ti e ba o naa nuu ni.

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

Maybe she was wondering what she actually saw in U to ve fallen for U. She might also be trying to check U out based on Ur strength, who knows if U look like one who can not ride a toy car but U ended up riding a horse... U know wot I mean.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by larrytorch(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
d truth is dat maybe u snore wen u sleep nd she feels disturbed
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by satowind(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Agybabe:

send a mail
Long talk this is shortest
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Ayo199(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
hmmm..tank u jesus..der is smone here nw..
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Boyooosa(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2014
next time she does dat, close her eyes n pene-strate...
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by SHOCK7(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2014
Agybabe:
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~
Well said,how long 'ld it take 4 u?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by SHOCK7(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
The girl be like#and this dude is good looking i no wan kill am**hehehehehe
U again smiley
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by SHOCK7(m): 1:08am On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe op, ur own don finish o grin why is she even awake at nyt?? na so all these mammy water women dey do o shocked go buy anointing olive oil sharp sharp.. and sleep with ur bible o
And how 'll u know 've u slept with any?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Realfiness(m): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2014
just two weeks and she is already sleeping in ur house. Sin has become so normal in Nigeria... tufiakwa
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sanguine(f): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Sanguine77:

What! So I have a female version? So where have you been hiding?

You tell me where on this NairaPlanet you looked for me...
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by happyjuliet(f): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, bros na LOVE na, what u will have done instead of looking 4 one excused 2 send her away, u would ask HER y she has been doing dat grin.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sanguine77(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Sanguine:

You tell me where on this NairaPlanet you looked for me...
I never knew you existed.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ndidibabe(f): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Agybabe:
It may be love. Don't you watch oyinbo film?

They're like "he looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps"

BTW, op just 2 weeks and she's moved in? I give you hand o. #Twale. grin

~>MaLady<~
Infact, me raise ma two hands. #double twale..

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by darlingbobo(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2014
Guy you don enter ooooo. I have one word for you, "Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mitcano7(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2014
cheesy o boy RUN ''pick race''
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by monteray: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2014
Guy. I wud like to give u ma own opinion but ma oga @d top will say anoda tin. So all I can tell u is to GOOGLE dat question.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2014
SHOCK7:

Well said,how long 'ld it take 4 u?
Question for the gods!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Agybabe(f): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
satowind:

Long talk this is shortest
then forget it.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
*that thing that wakes up at midnight*
boy u're finished.
Go 4 deliverance!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2014
good morning my fellow readers please the elimination round for mr nairaland have started just click the link below to vote for (i know an not popular but i believe i can win , zubby77, drock 555, repogirl, kayemjay, kingphilip, lekinz, dellaluv. abeg una fellow reader dey beg make una help me)t hanks and GOD BLESS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by latinojives(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2014
Lol
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by satowind(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Agybabe:

then forget it.
Sometin wey don pass a day I have forgotten it already.

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Natasha2(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.
*falls from tree* grin its like Nairalanders were handpicked for this site, no dull moment grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by dapperman(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bros. From a brother with compassion. Approach your pastor fast!!!.... angry
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by wandyvirus(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
My ribs are cracked already! @OP its very normal. My wife does that a lot.What is not normal but common is that both of you are already sharing a bed in two weeks.
Why my wife does that? I have never asked! I just stare back at her and try to read her thoughts from her eyes and I go back to catch the rest of my sleep.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by chukxie(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Natasha2:

*falls from tree* grin its like Nairalanders where handpicked for this site, no dull moment grin

No dull moments here especially when tribal, political and religious sentiments are set aside. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by wordbank(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2014
I wonder y d babe never kpai f@ckaholic of a poster till now
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by efficiencie(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2014
...Mehn you are the next to say ''it is FINISHED''...First she's a FREEBIE! Nothing like FREEBIEs exist na FREEDEATH dey o...She wakes and stares at your face! Yur face be PLASMA TV ni!? Bro she's simplying ADMIRING the next GOAT to be taken to the COVEN...Yu r FINISHED...yu betr get to Jesus b4 them BARBEQUE yu!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by EdDave(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2014
pweshex:
Checked ur profile and found out u joined nairaland in 2010. which good old days u dey talk of?
And you obviously joined yesterday cause you didn't even consider the loss of data nairaland experienced. Or the fact that this is my 3rd username.
Like I said so many children on nairaland these days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.