Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! (2292 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Tolzeal(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Well, it all started this afternoon around 01:18pm, when I heard Grin Grin on my Cell, mere looking at the cell, it was an unsaved number. As a normal Nigerian u really wanna to pick it up, I did and there was a lady on cell, & and the conversation goes thus:

Scammer: hello

Me: Hi, Who am I unto?

Scammer: I’m a friend of Abdullateef from kaduna, he said I should greet u on behave For what u did for him on Whatsapp.

Me: please who is Abdullateef, I don’t think I know someone of such on my contact.

Scammer: he said you help him with something on Whatsapp, so he want me to appreciate on his behave.

Me : okay then. No problem, but please tell abdullateef that he should beep me on whatsapp. So as to appreciate the caller well.

Then she hang up.

About 10-20mins later she called:

Me; helloo

Scammer : yes, I called you not long ago. I guess u remember

Me: yes I did.

Then She started talking romantically. ( was prolly thinking na one Nairaland Babe ). Thinking as a sharp guy not willing to dull her package.. then I roll on with the convo
Scammer; Okay, I just want to friend with you.
Me; Hea , Im everybody’s friend.
Then she started questioning me about myself, in weird way, like whats ur name? are u single? A student? Where do stay? whr ar u schooling?... All this at a first call. I tried rebuke some, and told her she should beep me on Whatsapp or any other media and she replied “ I don’t use any”.

Me : oh oh.. Not so fast, then I answerd her with much of my fake I.D’s, ( Now I statrd thinking straight) shocked

Me : I questioned, Whats ur name? Muted for seconds and she screamed Vivian. Oh Vivian , Vivian what? Takes more seconds and I noticed some stuttering in reply ; Solomon she said.

Me: Uhn…. Vivian Solomon from Kaduna , how weird.? Prolly an hybrid

Scammer: Yes that’s It.

Me : okay.

Scammer: I will call you back with number , this is not mine.

Me: okay no prob. mere knowing she’s no NL babe or media girl. Two things came to mind. Prolly does that will call for money rituals ( I don’t really believe but need to be careful) or The scamming mind have prepared for already.

Then the discussion ended.

But God really so good she thought m off the call too. The first thing I heard was her bursting into laughter , Shouting Ontop her VIOCE. “ This guy na mumu o”, he said “ he’s single”. Hahaha! Then the underground convo came, with her guys.. like three or four broad voices, conversing in a lang,( not really sure if it Hausa.) Vivian said to them , she said he’s From akure In a comic way. The intonation shows she’s no Yoruba. ( and they were all laughing).I listetened for like three mins, I wanted to record, but the line was on my nokia TL phone.
She used this number to call me: 07036143433. And you know what Vivian? If u are there reading this, I Pray make a Big thunder fire u.FOOL!!!

I will be rolling out now..! I guess u aint bored of the story. Just trying to make all clr so that Nigerians, landers would learn something outta it. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by kalet55(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Prodigee: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
ok
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
I know some Nairalanders who will call that number and tell the girl. "Abeg scam me,scam me abeg!" Perverts!
Ayamlaykorn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kongo
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by ozo13(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
laykorn:
I know some Nairalanders who will call that number and tell the girl. "Abeg scam me,scam me abeg!" Perverts!
Ayamlaykorn
lol
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by drnoel: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tolzeal:
Well, it all started this afternoon around 01:18pm, when I heard Grin Grin on my Cell, mere looking at the cell, it was an unsaved number. As a normal Nigerian u really wanna to pick it up, I did and there was a lady on cell, & and the conversation goes thus:

Scammer: hello

Me: Hi, Who am I unto?

Scammer: I’m a friend of Abdullateef from kaduna, he said I should greet u on behave For what u did for him on Whatsapp.

Me: please who is Abdullateef, I don’t think I know someone of such on my contact.

Scammer: he said you help him with something on Whatsapp, so he want me to appreciate on his behave.

Me : okay then. No problem, but please tell abdullateef that he should beep me on whatsapp. So as to appreciate the caller well.

Then she hang up.

About 10-20mins later she called:

Me; helloo

Scammer : yes, I called you not long ago. I guess u remember

Me: yes I did.

Then She started talking romantically. ( was prolly thinking na one Nairaland Babe ). Thinking as a sharp guy not willing to dull her package.. then I roll on with the convo
Scammer; Okay, I just want to friend with you.
Me; Hea , Im everybody’s friend.
Then she started questioning me about myself, in weird way, like whats ur name? are u single? A student? Where do stay? whr ar u schooling?... All this at a first call. I tried rebuke some, and told her she should beep me on Whatsapp or any other media and she replied “ I don’t use any”.

Me : oh oh.. Not so fast, then I answerd her with much of my fake I.D’s, ( Now I statrd thinking straight) shocked

Me : I questioned, Whats ur name? Muted for seconds and she screamed Vivian. Oh Vivian , Vivian what? Takes more seconds and I noticed some stuttering in reply ; Solomon she said.

Me: Uhn…. Vivian Solomon from Kaduna , how weird.? Prolly an hybrid

Scammer: Yes that’s It.

Me : okay.

Scammer: I will call you back with number , this is not mine.

Me: okay no prob. mere knowing she’s no NL babe or media girl. Two things came to mind. Prolly does that will call for money rituals ( I don’t really believe but need to be careful) or The scamming mind have prepared for already.

Then the discussion ended.

But God really so good she thought m off the call too. The first thing I heard was her bursting into laughter , Shouting Ontop her VIOCE. “ This guy na mumu o”, he said “ he’s single”. Hahaha! Then the underground convo came, with her guys.. like three or four broad voices, conversing in a lang,( not really sure if it Hausa.) Vivian said to them , she said he’s From akure In a comic way. The intonation shows she’s no Yoruba. ( and they were all laughing).I listetened for like three mins, I wanted to record, but the line was on my nokia TL phone.
She used this number to call me: 07036143433. And you know what Vivian? If u are there reading this, I Pray make a Big thunder fire u.FOOL!!!

I will be rolling out now..! I guess u aint bored of the story. Just trying to make all clr so that Nigerians, landers would learn something outta it. angry angry

Bro, Ur information was good but if u didnt want ur scammer girlfriend to have ur real details u should have opened a new ID hr on NL and then post this information. Now they have ur details cos ur pix and all ur data is on ur profile. One has to be very careful in these public forms too u know.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
op, are u sure that number is correct? I don't want to waste my time
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Onyiibazz: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
She must scam me as well o, calling that number immediately
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Tolzeal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
drnoel:

Bro, Ur information was good but if u didnt want ur scammer girlfriend to have ur real details u should have opened a new ID hr on NL and then post this information. Now they have ur details cos ur pix and all ur data is on ur profile. One has to be very careful in these public forms too u know.

Yea I understand u bro! But what m I even hiding? Every individuals details can easily be llocated anywhere. Social medias, just any place. The best is to know what's coming ahead u and be fully prepared to tackle it . Running away from a problem wouldn't safe.

Thanks for the concern dou! One Love man

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello OP how are u? This is me...vivian solomon grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by holyboss: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
nice to have u here sweet vivian kiss

oyar come and scam me too undecided
U must scam me O undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
holyboss:
nice to have u here sweet vivian kiss

oyar come and scam me too undecided
U must scam me O undecided
i only scam on whatsapp undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by raziboi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nairaland
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by holyboss: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
mention names undecided so we can help vivian with customers tongue
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin grin

Op, if you were really a pervert, you would have fallen for that scammer. And if you really dropped that call, you would have followed up that lady. Guys wey no dey use their eye take see woman. When they hear a female voice, they wanna get familiar.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
holyboss:
mention names undecided so we can help vivial with customers tongue
Too too risky. You know,they already called her. So you don't even need to help.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by shizzleStar: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by shizzleStar: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2014
lwkmd

Christmas is by the corner cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Tolzeal(m): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:

Lol... Hw i wish it reali u.Then i let the case go already. wink
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 13, 2014
cry cry cry cry Beg me from now til next year i no go answer cry cry cry
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by holyboss: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:

Too too risky. You know,they already called her. So you don't even need to help.
Ayamlaykorn
grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by holyboss: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
i only scam on whatsapp undecided
hmm! ok na here is my no 07065045555555 tongue

u mustt sha scam mi ni tongue
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by lilmax(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Okay we give God the glory
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by rutibaby(f): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Sounds funny but real.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!! by Equado(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ama call Vivian ryt nw...nd plae a game r 2 wiv ... grin

(1) (Reply)

Under Her Skirt Ah! Afrocandy Forgot Her Undies ...peep With Caution! / REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN / Phone Call From My Ex This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.